Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

US tourist Visa Requirements for Filipino Spouse?
Find answers to your legal question.

US tourist Visa Requirements for Filipino Spouse?

hello everyone.. i want a serious answer and badly needing your knowledge about this stuff...

I am a Filipino Spouse, my husband is American who's in the military. I wanna ask if what are the requirements needed for a tourist visa/B2 in US embassy here in manila.. documents frm him and documents from me... we live together in Korea before,and now im living in The Philippines, we dont have plan to get a K3/Spouse visa, since we're not planning to live in the US... can u guys help me? need your idea and experiences if somebody applied for a tourist visa before.. and lastly, i wanna ask how much money do i need in my bank account? Thank You.. looking forward for your positive response ...
Additional Details
My husband is in US right now... that's why im planning to visit him in US... we got married here in Philippines

Spotter 888
This answer will be best elaborated by a military spouse. Ask your husband to make you a dependent so you can go with him and live in the base wherever he will be assigned, today and in the future. So you don't need a visa to the US. Of course you will have to provide matrimonial documents.

mamour
not sure i understand your question?
where is your husband located right now?are you in the Philippines?and him in Korea?
since he is not in the US? i doubt that you will get a tourist visa for the US,
if you are asking for a visa, for tourist? you will be the one producing documents and not him,
come back to your question if you will?

going_for_baroque
If you have anything but a US passport, you need the right documents to apply for admission to the USA. A B2 visitor has to demonstrate adequate ties to a foreign country at the time the consular officer reviews their application.

Given what you've said, I presume your husband is supporting you in the PR. This would indicate that you have no economic ties to the Philippines.

What I don't understand is why you married in Korea and did not apply for residency in the USA at the time you got married. Even if you decided to live in the Philippines, you could get a two-year permit to remain outside the USA, renewable based on your husband's assignment. What will you do when your husband gets a US assignment? You can't live with him on a B2, you'll need an I-551, a green card.

Best bet- begin working with your husband right away to get your residency.

laiza
gud day!im a Filipina woman married to a British man!he is going to america for a job.He is coming next month here in the phils because he wants us to go to u.s altogether,I just want to ask if my daughter and I still needs requirements to apply visa even my husband is with me to apply the visa?.If so,what requirements does we needed to apply visa and how long will the visa process it takes?

laiza
gud day!im a Filipina woman married to a British man!he is going to america for a job.He is coming next month here in the phils because he wants us to go to u.s altogether,I just want to ask if my daughter and I still needs requirements to apply visa even my husband is with me to apply the visa?.If so,what requirements does we needed to apply visa and how long will the visa process it takes?

rita parungao
i am a filipino woman about to get married with a male us citizen in the usa.currently,we are base here in saudi arabia.we are planning to get married in the usa then later on in the philippines.what kind of visa we should apply and both of us are currently working in saudi arabia.can we apply my visa here in saudi arabia?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I Lost My US Passport and Thai Work Permit!?
I am an American Citizen and I work as a teacher in Bangkok, Thailand.

I lost my US Passport and Thai Work Permit.

I woud be grateful for any advice you can provide to ...

If i am married to someone from jamaica and i am us cizten do i have to get a work permit in jamaica to work?
cuz i think u become a citzen of that country when u marry not sure though helpp plzzz!!!!!!!!!...

What are the requirements for red ribbon from DFA?
I already have a readable NSO Marriage Certificate but I would like to know if there are still other documents that I need to attach to that in order for me to get red ribbon for the MC....

Site for U.S embassy in Lebanon?

My german wife would like to become an english citizen is this possible without giving up german citizenship?
I am an english citizen . I married my wife 2 years ago and she has lived in the uk for over 5 years. I believe she automatically qualifies for english citizenship. However we understand germany does ...

Certificate of No Impediment?
I am from the US and am planning to get married soon in Russia. The problem I am having is with the "Certificate of No Impediment", the paper that says your not married. Apparently the US ...

Does this make me an irish citizen? an english citizen? i wanna know?
ok im born in australia
my mum was born in ireland..
my dad was born in england..
all my grandparents are born in ireland

my parents were both australian citizens before ...

Problem for applying F1 US visa?
Please give appropriate answers in details all about it and please don't repeat the same common solution as said by others. This will not help me get my US visa.
I'm facing big problem ...

What are the requirements for a tourist visa to israel.im a filipino residing in uk?
i am working here in uk,england with residence ...

HOW can i find my moroccan dad a cook in embassy?unknown for 26 yrs,im in london hes from kenitra???mr oggad??
he comes fron kenitra morocco unseen since i was 2 years old....

I currently hold a B1/B2 US Visa. Can I use this visa to acquire a local US license and open a bank account?

My friend have a F1 visa expired 15 years ago, is she eligible for Substitution labor certification?
My friend have a F1 visa expired 15 years ago, is she eligible for Substitution labor certification? She has a good sponsor, she is well educated and she is overqualified for the job....

Help with F1 student Visa and family issues?
I came here a few years ago and I got my F1 student visa for only 2 years even though I was a freshman student. My visa has expired but my university has given a new I-20 uptil my graduation which ...

From where i get ds-156 form?
how ds-156 form is fill up?. & from where i receive it? I can get it after pay visa fee or before visa fee?...

How long does it take to become a British citizen?
I would like to know how long and how much it costs to be a British citizen. A step by step explanation would really help. T...

Politics 2004?

How can i cancel my visa?
what is the prose of visa canceling pleas tell me ...

Where is Dakar, Senegal. Is Dakar has refugee camp?

What is my "Country of residence"?
I am a Greek grad student in Canada.
I am here with a study permit.
I would like to go to the U.S. for Xmas
and I need a visa.
Now, I have a bunch of papers to fill in,
in ...

I can not open this wib site visa.mofa.gov.sa?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links