Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

What are the requirements for red ribbon from DFA?
Find answers to your legal question.

What are the requirements for red ribbon from DFA?

I already have a readable NSO Marriage Certificate but I would like to know if there are still other documents that I need to attach to that in order for me to get red ribbon for the MC.

Jing
Before you head to DFA office, be sure your document be first authenticated by Malacañang Palace. Then, go and check this links for complete requirements of red ribbon authentications procedure and requirements. You can download application forms for authentication too.
http://www.dfa.gov.ph/consular/authen.htm

Rosalba R
Rating
http://getinfo.knows.it
A very informative website you can also get much information in website

Lovely girl
You dont need to go to Malacanang for autherticated only the country required for that is Italy.Just go there and bring 2 valid ID and your marriage certificate ,The processing it takes for 1 week.I did mine too..Goodluck

mcv
ano po requirements pag nagpa red ribbon ng marriage contract, birth certificate at diploma? thanks

leonardo
meron po akong kaibigan sa japan at nagpapakuha sa akin ng birth certificate na may red ribbon. paano po ba ako makakakuha nito. salamat po...

maureen
tanong lng po may friend po ksi ako pinaaayos yung papers nya pa red ribbon ko daw yung Birthcertificate nya ska yung singleness nya pwede po b khit ako yung mag ayos meron po cyang authorized letter. ok na po b yun. ano anu p po b yung requirments.

geraldine mandocdoc
i wanna know how much is the cost of red ribbon in malacanang if i used to go there n process my papers manually..tnx

Jema
What are the requirements to get the NBI with red Ribbon, and how long is the prscessing.

estrellita
what are the requirements to get the NBI with red Ribbon, and how long is the processing

cat
may pipaayos po sa akin yung frend ko n cenomar nya ano po nid ko??

brience
have a nice day sir/ma'am, ask q lang po an0 po mga requirements s pagpapared-ribb0n ko ng mga Scho0l Credentials ko, i'm currently working here at hongkong. Father ko po ang maglalakad jan s pilipinas. May i kn0w the exact address pls, thanks!

sally
may sister po ako sa Korea at ikakasal na sila ng bf nyang military, pinakuha ako ng sister ko ng birth certificate nya at CENOMAR, ngaon kelangan ko nlang yun ipared ribbon. Ano po ba requirements at pwede ko po ba yun gawin wala po kasi akong authorization letter.

Rosalie
tanong ko lang po magpapared ribbon po ako ng Birth cert. at NBI ng anak ko 20 yeras old po sya.at yung marriage contract,Birth cert. at NBI ko po ay ipapared ribbon din po.may kelangan pa po ba na ibang requirements n irerepresent ko sa pagpared ribbon nito.saan at ano po ang unang step para magpared ribbon.kasi may nagcomment po dito n pupunta pa daw po ng malacanang.sa Qatar po ang punta namin andon na din po ang mister ko in 5 years.at ako po ay nagwork doon since 2005 to 2009 at tinapos ko po un 4 years ko.babalik po ako for husband visa(family)di po ba magkakaproblema kung babalik po ako same country .tanong ko na din po kung magkano bawat isang documents for red ribbon.ano po ba yung sinasabi nilang cenomar.sana po matulungan nyo po ako salamat po.

jomie
ask ko lang po kelangan pa po ba magpared ribbon ang visit visa thru travel agency

jomie
ask ko lang po kelangan pa po ba magpared ribbon ang visit visa thru travel agency

jomie

asci
tanong lang po. kasi ang kuya ko nasa qatar. pinadala nya yung nbi nya dati. pinaparenew tas ipa red ribbon daw. anu po ba ang requirements na dapat namain iprepared. pwede po ba yun kahit wala sya dito. tnx

dine
gud day po maam/sir...how much po ang pared ribbon po ng birth certificate?and 1 original copy from NSO lang po ang kelangan?

lyn
ask ko lang po ano po bang kailang requirements para po sa pag visit sa boyfriend ko sa uk.?maliban po sa passport,48 years old na po ko...

zal
hi! ask k lng po kung mgkano po processing fee ng birth certificate at cenomar pra ipa red ribbon k? thank u. pls..rply po me asap, thank you.

tan6632
what are the procedures & requirements to have the TOR red ribbon?

Ariel
what are the procedures & requirements to have the TOR, DIPLOMA red ribbon? I Have a copy of TOR & DIPLOMA.,.,

Dpenetrator
anu anu po mga requirment for red ribbon,, d2 po me isabela san kpo papadala yung mga doucment

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

From where i get ds-156 form?
how ds-156 form is fill up?. & from where i receive it? I can get it after pay visa fee or before visa fee?...

How long does it take to become a British citizen?
I would like to know how long and how much it costs to be a British citizen. A step by step explanation would really help. T...

Politics 2004?

How can i cancel my visa?
what is the prose of visa canceling pleas tell me ...

Where is Dakar, Senegal. Is Dakar has refugee camp?

What is my "Country of residence"?
I am a Greek grad student in Canada.
I am here with a study permit.
I would like to go to the U.S. for Xmas
and I need a visa.
Now, I have a bunch of papers to fill in,
in ...

I can not open this wib site visa.mofa.gov.sa?

Is it possible to take your wife when you are working USA and you just holding a work permit visa?
How possible to take your wife in USA if you just holding work permit to work in USA...

How do I mail food to a US embassy or consulate?
My boyfriend is in MSG school to guard an embassy, and I want to send him some home-made bread once he gets to his post. Is there a way to do that? Or can I only send non-perishable things? When he ...

I am from Philippines and I am planning to go to Korea.What are requirements needed?Thanks?

What is the processing time for US VISA?
what is the processing time for US VISA, i am in Canada....

Is Green Card of USA easiy to get?
Several month ago, I met a man on http://www.emilitarycent , he located in USA, and I live in German, we dated with each other pretty well, and we are planning marriage now.

B...

Who is the Pakistan Prme minister recently escaped from a assassination?

Can I get a visa for Syria when I fly into Syria?
I am flying from London into Syria for a 6 day holiday. Can I get a visa at the airport when I arrive? If not, what is the easiest way?...

Will the K1 visa processing take longer if the fee changed while our mail is in transit?
We paid $170 but it changed to $455.He said that the package came in with a receipt and a note saying we just need to pay the remaining and resend the exact same package containing the papers. Does ...

What is the proper form of address for a Consul General?

I want advice on us residency?
i came to us on H1B visa now i want us ...

To get a work visa for Italy must you already have a job lined up over there?
Or if you have a sufficient amount of money to last you for a while ( a few months) can you get all the papers you need here in America and then go over there and look for a job?

Thanks ...

What is UNFPA?
This is a United Nations organisation....

I am applying visa for Uk. embassy will take my finger prints. i want to ask is they will check with UK police
i am applying visa for Uk. embassy will take my finger prints. i want to ask is they will check with UK police or they will just check with Homeoffice? ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links