Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

What does diplomatic mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

What does diplomatic mean?

1. When someone says your a diplomat, what does that mean?
2. When someone says that's a diplomatic answer, what does that mean?

Please explain me.

Thanks you.

Mr. Artless
a diplomat is one who is sent to other countries to negotiate for stuff. (trade rights, alliances, etc)

2. If you are diplomatic, it means you see both sides of an issue and you are fair to both parties involved

ian7500
1. you are a good talker that can talk to those who disagree with you
2. that you answered a question as to not offend anyone not always a good thing

Look me over, I'm the Capm
Traditionally, it means an answer that will offend nobody. In actual practice, a more accurate term would be, bull crap artist!

AppleZzZ
Rating
umm it means that u r actually saying everything in a nice manner, even if u r angry ... diplomat means that u say things ( bad too) without being angry and stuff

Scot B
Rating
work out solutions without using force

uofmfan
Rating
It means you're using an objective point of view. Not biased.

ebi_77neduvelil
IT MEANS WHO EVER ASKED THIS QUESTION IS GAY

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am looking for an Indian man, who lives in Great Britain?
What have I to do, that I can work in Great Britain?
I am living in Delhi and i am working in a bank.

Thanks for your answers....

What should I do to obtain visa for USA?
I want to study PHD course in USA....

How dangerous is to work with a tourist visa in Manhattan?

When did the bristish give China Back Hong Kong?
What year, and why....

When does a foreign national married to an englishman become a permanent british resedent?
I have been married to philippino lady for two years when does she become a permanent british ...

Im marrying my filipino princess, how difficult will we find it for her to come and live england with me?

I'm mexican and lost my us visa i need to take a course real soon in the us may i enter the states without it
it is a b1 b2 visa and is due in 2015...

What is multilateral agreement?

Why is it illegeals can walk in here yet they ignore some one thats taking all the right steps?
i aplied for my wife a visa i was declined because lack of support after a letter from the senate it was over turned yet she is still in india we have been married 21/2 years why are indians running ...

How long does the process take petition your alien wife from the Philippines to the States using the I-130?
Is it faster to do the K3 Visa?? I read on there that there's a clause where it's not only applicable to fiances.. but Spouses as well.. Is this route advisable and is there anyone out ...

I am an australian do i need a visa to visit italy?

I need the official website for the mexican embassy in miami?
for example the official website for the Peruvian consulate in miami is www.consulado-peru.com. what is the official website for the mexican embassy or consulate?...

Am I allowed to leave the United States with an Expired British Passport?
I do have a valid Green Card. I plan to renew my passport in the UK prior to returning. I know they wouldn't let me enter on an expired passport but I would think leaving should be okay....

IS this true pl help?
Dear B.Balamurugan,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS, GAS FLARING PROJECT IN...

How to trace husband who has deserted me?Any lawyers please help??
Hi.I'm Indian Hindu who married 1.5 years back in India(marriage registered in court) & went to UAE.Came to parents alone for vacation.Husband meanwhile joined new job but not telling his ...

What's happen if my visa expires!?
in 2007,when i was 17 years old, I have B2 tourist visa to United States. I very like and really want to learn in high school in United States. But with visa B2, no school get me in. i met one people....

Is it possible for an american citizen to purchase a vacation home in cuba? and how?

General Hague?
Leader of the British Soldiers>...

How can i join in the U.S. military?If i am not an american citizen?
i want to join in the U.S. airforce but i am a Filipino citizen,what possible way can you advice me what to do?...

Do i need a visa to travel to amsterdamn?
i have a ghanian passport with a settlement visa for the uk....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links