Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Whats the first step to do to get a tourist visa?
Find answers to your legal question.

Whats the first step to do to get a tourist visa?

My girlfriend is from the philippines. We dont know the steps to get here as a tourist.

FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Your girlfriend must apply for a tourist visa in the US Embassy in the Philippines by presenting documents that she will return to the Philippines after the visit such as certificate of employment and land titles.

CPG
Rating
Everything your girlfriend needs to know about applying for a tourist visa in the Philippines includes forms, fees and procedures can be found on the American Embassy in Manila's website, click the link below.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do I need a student Visa to open an UK bank account?
I'm Canadian seeking to open a UK bank account but don't have a student visa, will they let me?...

Does anyone know anything about chinese numbering & who invented it.?

H1b visa and passport renewal?
I'm an Indian citizen having a H1b visa and residing in India. I'm planning to do passport renewal. After renewal, should I get visa stamp again?
Additional Details
I'm ...

How i will get a sponsosship visa?
i am from ...

Can I use the British passport to leave the US?
My purse was stolen and I lost my green card and other documents. I have to leave the country because of the urgent family matter and I cannot wait until they issue me new ones. I still have my B...

Do i need to extend my spousal visa?
i arrived in korea last november10,i dont know how long i stay here.....do i need to xtend my spousal visa?...

What is the Address and E. Mail address of Yemen Embassy in Syria?

What is the procedure for certificate issued from board to attest UAE job visa?

Could you give me some links which shows the Consular Organization based on the Vienna Convention of 1963?

Is it difficult to get a posting in Iraq with the US State Dept as a civillian?
I am studying and prepping to take my FSO exam, but am considering applying with State Dept. as a civilian employee for a temporary assignment in Iraq.....question is, should I try for a temporary ...

Where can I find an Embassy or Representation of Trinidad & Tobago ?
I am Angolan and my husband is American, we are going next month to the US for 20 days and then after we have to go to Port of Spain to work. Do we need a visa? for an Angolan and an American? and ...

How long does it take for my causin who recently became US citizen, to petition for her daughter?
Six months ago she became US citizen and her 27 year old unmarried daughter wants to move with her in the US. How long will it take for her to get her visa?...

How long does it take to get a visit visa in oman if my dad has submitted the application in the embassy?

Is there any international organization which can ask french embassy, to keep human rights? and what can I do?
I am a citizen of Georgia. French embassy refused me to give a shengen visa without any explanation.They just threw passport to me I had a privat invitasion for 90 days from my french frend who is a ...

Has anybody renewed their british passport whilst travelling in Oz?
I am a british citizen on a working holiday visa in Oz. My passport runs out next feb and I dont want to have to go back home to renew it. The info on the british consulate web site is asking for ...

How long does it take to get F1 student visa done in Canada US embassy?

Getting philippine passport?
anyone can help me???
just want to know in getting philippine passport is it neccessary to get nbi clearance first?

Transit visa for Madrid airport for Colombian?
My wife is Colombian, and is travelling with me to Engalnd. Our flight connects in Madrid so does she need a transit visa for passing through Madrid airport?? Note: The UK visa that she has is not ...

What can I do to do my duties as a citizen?
What can I do to... (as a student)

1. ...defend the state?

2 .... respect other people's rights?

3. ... follow the laws?

4. ... register and vote?

Can i use a new nigerian passport to apply for an american visa?
i want to know if i can use a new Nigerian passport to apply for an American visa.,.........

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links