Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

Why www.visa.mofa.gov.sa/ page not opened?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why www.visa.mofa.gov.sa/ page not opened?

GPapenburg
Rating
Try to open the page on

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/detail.asp?InServiceID=205&intemplatekey=MainPage

then select "Consulate Services" and "visa information"

Source(s):
have just done it

oumais lahcen
way the site for visa mofa is not opened we need the informations

Abdullatif Omar Ahmed
Electronic visa forms is so nice and actual it is made to make application routine easier and simple, but the problem is to get into the site is very difficult, one can sit hours to find the site and end up loosing days just to fill the electronic visa

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How long will this visa take?
Im English, married to an American air force guy, ive applied for my visa, how long does it take from the medical examination (x-ray) to getting my visa?
Additional Details
yes heis ...

F1 visa 5 month leave of absence?
If someone chooses to leave their home country for the 5 months or less leave of absence, when can they return exactly? Can the person only return like a few days before classes start or can they ...

Is sangh parivar is a terrorist orgnization?
last Day i was seeing TV and one sangh parivar leader said we deployed 50000 suiside bombers in muslim areas in india

is they terrorists or ...

Visa agents for germany for urgent issue?
student ...

But, if I go there to marry him, then we apply for visa for him and he is living there now. i?
He has been in India all his life. After he applies for it there, to come here,.. how long will it take for him to get it? ANyone know?...

How long will it take for my husband to get a visa to come to USA if we get married in India? ?
I am planning to go to India to marry my husband there. I am a US citizen. We cannot apply for his visa til after we are married, "there". How long does it take for him to get it? I am ...

Who will be the next US ambassador to the UK?
At the moment the current US ambassador to the UK is Robert Holmes Tuttle appointed by President Bush in 2005. I am wondering who will be the next Ambassador to the UK? Does anyone in the US know who ...

I have a doubt about my student visa?
hi. I have a american student´s visa, I was studing in Berkeley CA for two months the last year, I come back fo my country but I want to return the next july.

I want to know if I need a ...

How to Get Work Permit of English Countries From Pakistan?
I want to know the procedure and requirements of english embasies for work permit?...

1998 United States embassy bombings - does anyone know why Kenya was the subject of attack?
History essay on terrorism and it's all fairly confusing. If you know of any other terrorist attacks on american targets since 1993 where the motivation was religiously based, that would also be ...

Pls give me contact # of any philippino person working in embassy of philippine in newdelhi india.?

How long does it take when you apply for US tourist visa if you're not yet a citizen of Canada?
Hi, I am planning to go for a 1 week vacation is LA, but the problem is I am an immigrant of Canada only and not yet a citizen, so I am wondering how long does it take and how much it will cost me? <...

Renewal of philippine green passport?
My passport will be expired this july.I just want to know if i can renew it in the Philippines since i am planning to have vacation this coming April.If not what am i going to do?If there is any ...

Can my fiance file a K1 visa even my annulment is still on process?

Help! How can I get my passport?
I am going to mexico march 14th and need my passport, but I have a problem. I am a citizen through the child citizenship act and I need to present my foreign birth certificate. The problem is that we ...

How can i change my name in my passport? actually the surname has to be seprated from the given name ?
i want the proceedure and where can i get it changed?...

Hi, I need help in getting my US business visa renewed. Is there any agency, who can help me in getting this?
My US business Visa is getting expired in March. I need help in getting it renewed. Please advise me of some agency who can help me with the process....

I am Peruvian but have a permanent residency (green card), do I still need a visa to visit New Caledonia?
I am planning to travel to New Caledonia and I was wondering if I still need to get a tourist visa. I heard once you have a green card there is no need for it. Please I need some answers ASAP....

I applyed for an Indian visa, online and sent them, the VFS, the passport and pictures and next they they ?
return it, saying that I had made 13 mistakes!!! <believe me, for the exception of one, all of they said is not right> and now they don't reply to my email or answer my call, how can I get ...

What are the total costs/fees of a K1 visa..?
what are the total costs/fees of a K1 visa and all associated immigration expenses for my fiancee to come from Canada to USA.
We fear we wont be able to marry and be together simply due to not ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links