Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Embassies & Consulates

"Place of Issue" on UK passport?
Find answers to your legal question.

"Place of Issue" on UK passport?

Where would I find this? There is no specific "Place of Issue" on my British passport, although there is "Authority", which says IPS.

Would I just use IPS as my passport "Place of Issue"? Is P. of I. the same as Authority?

Spotter 888
Where did you have it done? Examples: Belfast, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Newport or Peterborough? If the space is long enough then put IPS London for example. Else London.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Hi i just want to know how many days does it take to get uk student visa stamped?
hi i just want to know how many days does it take to get uk student visa stamped once it is applied (VFS-INDIA)...

How do I send my ACCA cert attested at UAE Embassy in UK & get them return it to me? ?
What are the procedures in doing so. I am in Singapore.
Additional Details
I am a Singaporean, going to work in the UAE...

Why have not more Latin American, European and the Arab nations broken diplomatic relations with Israel?
The holocaust perpetrated by Israel in Gaza should be enough reason and their refusal to abide the UN resolutions indicates that they do not want peace, just Palestinian land and the less P...

How to re appeal my visa in austria?
i applied for resident permit in austria its already been 3 years and now they denied me because financially??? but my wife,mother in law and father in law are sponsoring me.. can i re appeal and ...

If the austrian embassy denied my visa can i appeal my visa in austrian embassy?
can i appeal my visa?...

Becoming a UK citizen...is there any possibility?
I am currently a US citizen. I'm only 18, and i don't attend university. I'm an artist and a musician, but i've just started out, and haven't gone far (aka no money). I hate ...

Where do I go to get documents certified for free?
The documents I need certified are for passport application purposes. Thanks!
Additional Details
The documents are; marriage certificate, passport photos and ID B...

Hi am looking to travel to usa from london am a Indian Passport holder I am on a student visa .?
but i have a problem like in when i was in india i applied to f-1 visa twice my visa was provoked about an year back and the visa officer issued me 221(g) . do i have a chance to qualify for b-2 ...

Passport validity H1B Visa stamping?
Hi,
My passport is expiring on 10/2009. I recently got my H1B renewal.
Will they stamp my visa and I-94 until my passport expiry or H1B expiry?
Should I apply for new passport and ...

How i can get work visa for dubai?
i m 26 years old. i have bachelor degree.& one year diploma in information technology. and english language certificates.
and working in pharmaceutical company in pakistan for the last three ...

Appeal procedure for UK WHVM?
I have applied for UK WHVM (Working Holiday Visa Maker) in November 2008 and i got rejected letter with in 1 week.
They have asked me to appeal with the points which were not clear to them in ...

How can i know about my Philhealth contribution?
how can i know about my philhealth ...

K-1 Visa (I-129F); how do I prove who my Fiance really is?
I see that I would need my foreign fiance to fill out this form:
http://www.uscis.gov/fil but other than the photograph, proof that we met, the interview, and that form, ...

How can I find the address of the current ambassador for Sri Lanka of the UN?
Had to write a letter to him for history, but cant find the address, I know it is in New York City, but I need the exact mailing address. Again looking for the UN ambassador of Sri Lanka address. P...

What supporting document do I need when going to the appointment for UK visa?
I'm an international student in Ireland and I just finished the on-line application for a general UK visa. My appointment date is in next week. In the confirmation email it says"Ensure that ...

Has anyone had a countersignatory for signed passport who is not really that proffesional?
Does the passport office just want you no someone whos proffesional......please answer my question this is really annoying me that dotors and others ask for £30 or more for a signature !!!!!!!!!!!!...

What exactly was the logic behind building such a large, elaborate, and ridiculously expensive embassy in Ira?
Iraq,...

How do marriage indian in european country?
I am male 24 age from india. i am muslim and my girlfriend christian. i want to marriage in uk. my girlfriend live in uk and i live in india presently. we want marriage soon. my girlfriend coming in ...

I am going to MUN... Kind of scared....?
I am going to the Model United Nations Conference, and I am 14 (15 in two days). I am kind of scared, because I might not fit in with their methods, and standards... Have you ever been in a ...

I'm a filipino, how can i get a visa to australia? how long is the process?

Additional Details
i want to be with my aussie boyfriend whos located in perth wa. but i really want to find the easiest way to get there. what type of visa should i apply for.. ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links