Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

How much does a E3 in The Marines make after taxes?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much does a E3 in The Marines make after taxes?

The military pay chart says that a E3 makes around $1,900, but I have heard that their are many deductions and Marines end up having like $800. Is that true?

NWIP
Rating
No it would be around $800 per payday maybe, that would be $1600 after deductions for someone who is married. If Single then figure around $1400/$1500.

scott a
Rating
One thing you have to consider is that ALL your food and housing is paid for already. So even though a few hundred bucks a week doesn't sound like much, it really isn't bad. If you have no prior debts, you will live a pretty good life on military pay.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

why you American always want to fight?
Now,you American Army is comming to the yellow sea with north koren people,near to my hometown,you make me fear....

Whats Better Marine or Army?
What do you think is better begin a marine or being in the us army? That gives better benefits army or marines
i also wanna know whats more hardcore and what teaches you how to basically how to ...

1. What is the fastest fighter plane in the world? 2. The most effective?
I am looking into becoming a pilot and am interested in the f-series aircraft, any ideas?...

How do you think I scored on the ASVAB?
I just took the ASVAB, i'm waiting for my scores. I got a 24 on the ACT a year ago, a 3.0 gpa when i graduated from highschool. I've taken math up to precalc(i got a d in it though...)

What 20th-century conflict was dubbed the "forgotten war" despite 54,246 U.S. deaths?

What current branch of the U.S. military was a corps of only 50 soldiers when World War I broke out?

How does a soldier deal with the possibility that they may die in a battle?
How do they show courage in the face of death?...

what usmc mos should i pick?
Im looking at the mos in the marines and i want to do something that has an action/adventure type of thing to it but also something that doesnt have a high chance that ill die what would fit that?...

Did any Veterans from the Soviet Afghan War ever write a biography?
just curious,...

most educated branch of the military?
i have heard that the Marines are the most educated branch of the military..? is this true?
write some short reasons for max points! ...

British Armed Forces Question - What are the requirements to join, and can you choose ...?
to an extent, the military unit of the forces you want to go into? Such as the Para's for example.
Additional Details
@Nick, I am British myself, but I hold no grudges against the US...

In the US - What is the best available civilian Sniper Rifle?
I am doing research for a book plot. In the plot it will be used in a built up city area, similar to that of New York City for example.

It needs to be -

- Good telescopic sight.<...

Marines, can you share your storys with me?
Training and combat wise....

where will i most likely get stationed after basic and ait if im infantry?

Is it a good idea to become a United States Marine if I don't have to much love for my country?
Should I do it just for the thrill of it. I want to but don't know if it's a good idea because I don't love the U.S. I don't hate it but I would just do it for the thrill of it. G...

Can guy's put their hair in a pony tail in AFROTC?
Well I'm just about getting to high school and I wanna join it. But I have long hair and I don't really want to cut it. A friend of mine said even if I don't cut it they can't ...

As America celebrates it's 234th Birthday what are you most thankful for today?
I'm thankful for the country i live in as well as thankful for the Soldiers who have sacrificed alot to make this country free....

Are there any cons to signing a option 40 (ranger contract) and failing?
I want to sign a 11x (infantry) as well as airborne...i am athletic i used to play basketball and run track and all but ive put on abt 30 pounds since high school which im working on getting off and ...

Are Air Force chicks really as hot as they say?

Officer Candidate School?
can anybody tell me what Officer Candidate School will be like?
my husband will leave soon for OCS and I would like to know if there is a chance that we will be able to skype or talk on the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links