Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

Errr, a cop just gave me a fine for killing a praying mantis?
Find answers to your legal question.

Errr, a cop just gave me a fine for killing a praying mantis?

The ticket says, "2:15 P.M. *********** was seen harming an endangered insect that people were watching in Bronx Park next to the restrooms and vending machines."

Some African kids were staring at a praying mantis on the road, and I drove over it on my motorcycle I just got out for the season again today. The mom started yelling at me and I pulled over to talk to her and a cop ran over and told me to get off the bike and go to his car. I tried to tell him that killing them being illegal is just a schoolyard rumor and it he should know the laws. He refused to even look at his laptop for information, and gave me a 250$ ticket to be payed within 25 days.

TraceyDonatello
LMFAO SHUT UP! That is soooo effin funny. Wear did he get his effin police badge? Walmart? Thats funny. Go to court. It will get laughed out.

TheGlowingGroin
Rating
**** him up in court.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I need to know how to write a motion for civil court?
I was told by the first district that I need to write a letter to file for a motion to excuse a debt that is not mine, but I am not sure how to go about it....

Can i sue my ex for wrecking my car?
My ex was in an accident with my car almost a year ago (July 08). He has been promising to fix it. I have even broke down and bought the parts needed. He has not fixed it yet. I am still paying ...

Child support from NY to Fla.?
I live in NYC and my daughter in Tampa, Fla. Recently my ex went in Fla and applied for public assistance and with that they had her put me in court for child support. I went to court and asked for ...

Custody and counseling question?
if the parents share joint custody of the minor child and one parent wants the child to attend counseling sessions does that parent have to get the other parents permission?...

People keep throwing stuff on our yard and we get clean up notices LEGAL TYPE advice please?

Physician malpractice insurance?

My solicitor is waiting for the response letter from the other party from who we r suing what happens next?
we are suing the nhs and are quite a way down the line she says she is waiting for the response letter to the letter she sent to say we are issuing ...

Why is the American penal system so f***** up?
I mean the prisons.

It's common for prisoners to get raped in prison. It may not be encouraged, but at least it's tolerated, I think. Many rape victims then contract AIDS and ...

What does a reverse mean in court?
But for reasons heretofore stated this claim cannot, consistently with the First Amendment, form a basis for the award of damages when the conduct in question is the publication of a caricature such ...

I would like 2 b a vet r a crime sene murderer investigation person is that wierd coz u need 2 b realy smart ?

Is it legal in arizona to have a expandable baton for self defense?

What rights do I have when it comes to rental apartments and this problem?
We live in a rental community, and we are having noise problems everytime our neighbors turn on the water. There is like a loud knocking sound in our wall. We have our apartment professionally ...

Can multiple people make the exact same lawsuit?
Like that guy who suied the toilet paper company for millions because they weren't the exact same length claimed. Can't I sue them as well and say I want compensation for the exact same ...

Creating a will online.?
I've seen and heard ads on TV and radio about creating a will online for a fraction of the cost a lawyer would charge. My question, Are these documents legal and acknowledged in a Court of Law....

Do you think this is unfair? Car situation?
OK here's the deal. The night befor easter, my car died on me at a stoplight and i couldnt get it to start back up. A police officer came and helped me push the car to the median. I called my ...

Are pre-emptive strikes ethical? What do you think?
Regarding mainly to the Palestine-Israel conflict. Israel has Intelligence networks to pinpoint planned attacks and take out locations before Palestinians can attack Israel. This isn't for ...

Is there such a thing as too hot to work?
I work at a Sonic Drive In. This place is absolutely falling apart....The ice cream and slush machines leak all over, the hot water is hot enough to send you to the hospital if you're not ...

Who is the best criminal defense lawyer in NYC? A friend is being charged under RICO and needs and answer.?

An employer owes me money and wont return my calls, what can I legally do?
Ive been laid off for a couple months now. Ive been working with an old neighbor under the table a couple days a week for a couple bucks here and there. Its been a while since he's given me ...

Would the world be a better place if marijuana was legalized?
Would the world be a better place if marijuana was legalized?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links