Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Can a married woman who is separated and already has a passport still get another passport as single ?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can a married woman who is separated and already has a passport still get another passport as single ?

Does NSO Philippines have a system to track an applicant has already a passport as married, if she is now applying as single? She's now separated from her husband and is now using her maiden name in all her documents. She wonders if she can get another passport using her maiden name.

roger e
if the authorities did not take fingerprints when applying for the original passport, then getting a new passport in another name is easy.
Just take all supporting documents in new name and a new passport should be issued
Civil servants in the Philippines are so corrupt that they are easy to bribe
If fingerprints were taken you will have to bribe official

kittysue2000
Rating
Separated does not mean single. She is still legally married until she can get her marriage annulled. Until then she is still considered legally married, whether she is separated or not

vince
uh-oh! passporting is not as easy as encoding. Annulment is the answer to be coming back as single.

I was once married. Applied for annullment. Was approved after 18 months. Now my nso for marriage certificate has an annotation of "null & void" ...thats the proces, you have to invest time, effort & money.

It's expensive to get married as well as going back to singleship. Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I have just got my J1 visa (18 months training) and going to start the program within a month...?
What I would like to know is this that, can my employer sponsor me for H1 visa in the first of program, so I do not have to wait such long time to finish this 18 months? T...

What are the Chances getting accepted-----?
...In USA or Canada, for Israelis who claim refugee against Israel,
Additional Details
I am asking this one behalf some one who Isralie & is already in Canada claimed refugee, So I ...

Why would an Illegal Alien want amnesty?
they are not as Stupid as the gringos,why would they want to pay taxes,pay for medical care,pay for all the freebies they now get?
Come out of what shadow? they are very visible all over the U.S...

How do you imagine people who is against immigration?
I imagine them as old untalented people without an employ who want to force employers to give them a job instead of hiring immigrants. They dream with cooking burgers at a McDonald or something like ...

How do i apply for a work permit if i want to work in Canada?
i saw a job opening through hotel jobs but it says APPLICANT MUST APPLY FOR THE WORK PERMIT.

how do i go about this? how much would it cost me?

how do i do this if i'm ...

What are the dangers immigrants face when crossing the u.s Mexican Border?

What will happen to me?
I came over to the UK on a special marriage visa from India. When I come to the UK my husband refused me to move into his house...What will happen to me and my visa now? Will it be void? Will I be ...

What do pressure groups do to support refugees?
(homework)...

Is it possible that I am asked to submit US immig visa docs for even if my priority date is not yet current?
I'm from the Philippines. I was asked by my petitioner's lawyer to submit US immigrant visa application documents (birth certificate, police clearance, etc.) and sign the visa application ...

How much is it to apply for a U.S. Citizen?

How can I marry an illegal immigrant?
I have a boyfriend from brazil and he is here illegally. We would like to get married this year and I am wondering what i need to do to start this process and what follows...

I've ...

How old you have to be to get WELFARE?
how old you have to be to get WELFARE?and do you have to be an american?does the green card holder get WELFAR if he or she are over the age of 65 !!...

How likely they will approve a visiting for a child like 8 years old in mexico?
I want to see if I could apply for my cousin to take him to disneyland. how do you apply for visiting visa. please no rude answer or racist answer....

Can the Swine's Disease be an effective population control for Mexicans?

Additional Details
It's in Mexico therefore I said Mexicans not "illegal immigrants"...

How can someone legally be in the united states without a work permit?

An indian passport holder having carta di soggiorno,can travel to dublin without ireland visa?

What is a good bank to open a US account (as a Canadian)?
I'm going to school in the US and I want to open up an american bank account. First of all, am I allowed to, since I am not American? Secondly, what bank would you suggest? I was thinking B...

What is the fee for applying us citizen ship?

What do U think Calif. counties cutting healthcare to illegal immigrants?
With budget problems afflicting counties across the state, some have begun eliminating healthcare to illegal immigrants. Critics say this will just further burden hospital emergency rooms.Forced to ...

Canadian Work Visa???
If I apply for a Canadian work visa, you have to state the employer, and then get another job offer (aside from original employer), would that work visa allow me to work for any employer? Or do i ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links