Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Do you need an anti-terrorist certificate to travel from paris to the USA?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do you need an anti-terrorist certificate to travel from paris to the USA?

if so how much do they cost

travelmaster
Rating
I know you need passport for sure
and perhaps a visa ask the us embassy in paris they would know
and I never heard of anti-terriosts certificate before either
someone might be playing bad joke on you hoping you will
go the embassy and ask for one then if you guess where you will
end up

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why we as Indians have lost the will to fight against any atrocities.United we live Divided we fall?
We seem to have lost that zeal that our past leaders had in them to fight against the Brit Raj. Now I wish those Britons never left our land. At least there was some law and order. Don't you ...

What to do for change photograph in passport?
The photograph affixed in the passport is less differed to the present image of my face. Shall I need to change the photograph in my passport? If so and it is compulsory, please provide the details ...

Passport ECR Clarification?
I got my Indian passport last week. There is no ECR on my passport, I have seen my friend passport there is the field of ECR (Emigration Clearance Required), my friend while applied a passport with SS...

I received my i-485 interview notice before my work authorization. is this normal? we applied through mariage?
I already did the Biometrics and I filed all the neccessary paper work....

Isn't it stupid how some people try to defend illegal immigrants...?
By saying things like: "We're all immigrants unless your Native American, so you don't have the right to be saying who belongs here and who doesn't" ?

I'm ...

Why are illegals hated so much?
What people don't see is that many of them, come here with the image of becoming something better for themselves and their family. Many of them pay their taxes. I don't mean sales tax from ...

Dual Citizenship USA and Germany?
My father came to America when he was nine years old and gained his United States citizenship when he turned 18.

I was born in America, but one of my father's friends said his dad was ...

Adoption USA Citizenship?
My little sister was adopted by our parents in Azores Lajes Air Force Base. Our father being military. WE moved all over world, She has worked in this country, paid taxes, has a SS card & # been ...

Do i have duel citizenship?
My father is a citizen in ireland but has permenent residency in america and my mother is an american citizen so i was wondering if I have duel citizenship seeing that my dad is an ireland citizen?<...

Regarding B2 in india?Ties to india.?
I want to know what kind of tie can i show that i will comeback to india.Can i just show my recent payslips of the company that I am employed with as I want to go there on a vacation.
2.R...

So one told me that immigration was asking them for an anti terrorist certificate? Wants help to pay.?
basically he told me he has shipped a box through a Global shipping co. from Africa and now it is in London immigration and they are requiring him to pay 7000 pounds of this. He wants me to assist ...

Who thinks immigration is a problem in the UK?
I would like to raise the point that in my opinion, and im sure many others, immigration is a massive problem in the UK! Immigrants come here from all over the world, and DON'T embrace our ...

Citizenship for my husband?
I have been married to a Swede now for 5 years and we have lived in the US together for 4. We want to file for citizenship and I just wanted to ask the people who seem to be well versed a couple ...

Is the moniker 'land of immigrants' to describe USA and Canada a blatant hypocrisy?
we all know the history, we all know who did what to whom, etc. so then, why the north american hypocrisy. we know a man names Columbus mistook the natives for Indians, so why continue to call native ...

Applying 4 indefinite leave in uk,worried about sponser that's been claiming benefits,when i'm not allowed any?
Hi, I'm married to UK citizen. My conditions to stay is on probation for 2 years with no resources to public funds. It states that I'm not allowed to claim and receive any benefits, in ...

Travel Guide for a Saudi passport with an F1 Student visa driving to Canada mulitple times?
I currently hold a Saudi Passport with an American F1 Student Visa. I have a friend who lives in Canada who I want to visit very often (over weekends). What are the requirements for getting into C...

Australian VISA expiration and validity?
My female friend married an australian citizen here in the philippines around 7 years ago they were about to go to australia after the wedding but my friend change her mind and was left here after ...

I am a Singapore PR. I would like to be S'pore citizen. What is the eligibility to apply for the citizenship?
I am a Singapore PR. I would like to be S'pore citizen. What is the eligibility to apply for the citizenship?...

Will I have to go back to my country to apply for new visa status?
I came to US (08/2005) legally on J-1 visa and I-94 D/S..without the 2 years rule of coming back to original country.
I then received I-20 for college (for period of time from 06/2006 to 12/2008)...

Pregnant by man from another country. Can he move to U.S.?
I am United States citizen and he is German Citizen. If I get pregnant by him and have his child can he get legal right to live in United States because he has a child here or would we have to be ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links