Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

How do I find out if someone has an immigration hold on them?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do I find out if someone has an immigration hold on them?

Someone I know was released from prison after their 48 hour ICE hold was met. Has that hold been removed or will ICE pick this person up at a later time?

loszetas1
If they were released it is because ICE wasn't able to pick them up then.

They just might come looking for him later.

I'm gonna start another riot
If they released without ICE coming there could be no detainer after time expires

Angel pinos
My daughter just arrived to a immigration facility in Harlingen Texas and I want to find out any information about her .. Who can I contact please help

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Applying for US citizenship?
I'm planning to apply for US citizenship but been away for four years (with re-entry permits of course) because I was studying abroad. I've been a LPR for 3 years beforehand. Do you think I&...

I'm British and want to marry my American boyfriend... where do you suggest?
he is currently in the US and i'm in the UK, we hope to get married next year but preferably somewhere in Europe ie France, Italy, though i've heard the Carribbean is also an option. what ...

Wrong Signature in passport.?
Actually my dad had filled up my passport application form and he just wrote my name in the signature space. So I have that imprint (my name and NOT my signature) in my passport. Is it a problem? How ...

Will Madonna's collect-ables become British citizens?
I think she should buy her toys at the local shops and save the planet.Save good deserving local needy children.There must be some cute kids up there who would love to live in a castle.

Working for 2 months in China, do I need a visa?
I was offered a job at a school by a friend to teach part time in China for about 2 months in the summer. I dont actually want to go through all the paper work for a Z visa, but I dont know if I ...

Immigration advice on income to support a immigrant wife?
I need advice, bear with me its a little complicated.
My now ex husband met an American woman on the Internet. He then left me, met her and married her in England. She is living in America ...

Dual citizenship informations and details...?
I'm a little confuse right now... So okay I just migrated here in Canada... And I'm planning to go to a vet school in California... My mom said I'll apply as an immigrant there making ...

Does any one know of any good immigration lawyers in the united states ?
my girlfriend doesnt have any legal documents to live in the us how can i help her become a legal citizen of the us she's been here since she was 1y8...

Now that the recession seems to be over, how long will it take for all the jobs to come back?
Stock markets are soaring, housing is booming, retail and consumerism is on fire. With all of that data showing that the economic slowdown/recession is finally over, how long will it take for jobs ...

How do I get my pregnant Mexican girlfriend back into the States with me as quickly and legally as possible?
Should I marry her down there and apply for K-3 which would then take about 6 months from what I hear of us waiting down there. Or if I apply fo the fiancee K-1 can I bring her immediatly with me to ...

Immigrants in Britain?
Hi,
I would like to know how many percent of the British und English population are immigrants.
From what countries they are from, how much do they earn, how high is their unemployment ...

How long does it takes to get your approval notice once you send your I130+I-485 green card package?
Alright, anyone sent it recently?
1)how long did it take for them to send you the confirmation they got your package?
2) cash both checks?
3) get your temporary work authorization?

What are all the Legal aspects of a foreign girl coming over to attend college here in US?
I am in a foreign relationship with a woman in china, I plan to go meet her this year or next an bring her over after after meeting all requirements. I have offered to her that her daughter in ...

My parents are sponsering my husband, can my parents withdraw the petition due to marraige "Not in good faith"?
I just found out that my husband cheated on me while being married with me and while fixing his papers. He filled for divorce already. He has a 2 yr condition resident card. Now my parents were the ...

Will people still deny that we make the Mexican cartels stronger?
.....even after reading this? What do you think about the focus on the southbound traffic?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/...

I am on H1b visa. Can I do TR? Transfer of Residency? ship all my goods back home?
I am planning to move back to india. We just bought a house and furnished it. We would like to ship all our belongings back home via a container? Is that an option? What is the cost?...

I am in Dilemma have confusing situation with me and I am looking for advise...7 years back?
I have confusing situation with me and I am looking for advise...7 years back
I came to USA by using onther name but the visa was not OK so they deny me to enter in the USA Airport so I took V...

Does anyone know a good immigration attorney that will not over charge.?
looking for a good rate without getting ripped off....

Im a overstay ship crewman and married an american citizen . is she can file a petition for me to be legalized?

What are the key points to change migration policy?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, July 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links