Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  
   Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

How do i get my arranged marriage husband deported back to his country without my family finding out?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do i get my arranged marriage husband deported back to his country without my family finding out?

i had an arranged amrriage and want him out. however i'm scared of the consequences of what my family could do to me if they found out.....he has a biometric lab panel coming up and fingerprints. is there anything i can do to completely mes this up for him where he can get deported back but seem like it was not my fault at all.PLease help...!!!!!!!


I don't understand this 'family arranged marriage thing'. I figure it is none of my family's business who I would marry, if they don't like
the one I married, they know where their home is, so stay at it while my wife and I stay at ours! I have found that most trouble between a man and his wife starts with some nosy family member who should have kept his/her trap shut to begin with!

If you live in the U.S., I think you can have the marriage annulled or something. Were you pressured into marrying him? Sounds to me like you were forced to marry him and over here, that is illegal. Get a lawyer, honey, pronto and do anything you can.

get an immigration lawyer that is aware of these types of marriages
ask him to file for an annulment let him know about your family and how they feel. I don't know what the family could do to you but ask that lawyer to file for a restraining order against your husband your family is going to know because he will tell them. tell your husband to get out of the house because you don't want to be married to him. if he acts up or puts his hands on you have him arrested. that won't look good when he goes for his up coming panel. you can not force anyone in THIS country to marry someone you don't want to. make sure you emphasize how you were forced to marry this guy because of your family that you are AFRAID of and what they may do to you. whatever that might be.STAND UP FOR YOUR SELF THIS IS THE USA YOU ARE FREE TO MARRY WHO YOU WANT!

a. Get your marriage annulled if possible.
b. If you're afraid of your family and being harmed, go to a women's assistance group for shelter.
c. Get a lawyer and find out your rights.
d. Get a restraining order from the police if need be (for both your hubby and your family).
e. Buy a gun, learn out to use it.
f. Last ditch, move.

Good luck.

reena r
it looks like u r an indian.arranged marriage just happen here.

does he hurt u,or illtreat u.is he irresponsible,cheater,womansier.is there no love between u. if all what i asked u is true then go ahead.deport him.
is there someone else with whom u want to marry n live..
deport him..i have the numbers i will give u..

if he is good ...
just a simple thought...think..everything happens for our good.
marriages are made in heaven.try to understand him..adjust ur self..everything needs time..
maybe u will start loving him n want him.parents never want our bad,they do it for our good future.

let me tell u my story..mine was a love marriage,we both left the house n married against our family.we got a girl of 8yrs.as i never had my in laws support,my hubby had to leave us in work in usa when our kid was just 2yrs.from then till today i wait for him..but
things were fine until last year,for his luxury,lust,n for getting citizenship,he married a us american citizen..
he has a family n kids in usa.his family when approached say did u ask us when u married him.they support him...he doesnt even bother abt the kid..

sometimes love hurts...if he is ur mr right dont loose him..luck happens once..indian films are also made on theses topics now..
rab ne baana de jodi...nameste london.
its ur wish...later..

but ur family will come to know any how..u can divorce in usa without his knowledge..if he is illegal u can call usice , dhs ,or women protection cell..in india domestic violence act,or book him under 498a
but it cannot be hidden..all will come to know..

best of luck....

bg b
Report the marriage to authority as fraud or imposed on you by the in laws, the government will take care and no explanation will be given for refusal. Hurry up.

By law you can't get anyone deported, that is up to CIS, ICE or immigration judges you can file for divorce here and leave it at that. Over time he will lose his immigration status and will have to leave the country

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

 Hi everyone, my wife is petitionning for me an 129f and I-130 but she never paid taxes can that cause refusal?
She owes taxes and i have been told that will effect obtaining a green card throught I-130, will 129f form be enough so i get in the states and apply after we pay gradually her taxes in the next 2 ...

 My j1 visa will be expired in May 2009 and my i-94 in June 2009. My waiver is not yet approved but in process,?
can i apply for a change of status to B1 visa with this time frame and get it approved? Also my H1b will be filed for within this process. Can i stay within the US out of status until my H1b is ...

 What documents do I need for a student visa application?
I'm from an assessment level 1 country, but have been living in an assessment level 4 country the past 6 months. I also am going to be in Australia at the time of applying. Do I still need to ...

 After marrying a US citizen, should visa for work permit should be filed.?

 After 3 months what are chances of getting charged for shoplifting if there has been no word since it happened?
almost 3 months ago this guy i know stole books at a store and he set alarm off as he walked out. they told him to stop but he got in his car and they saw him drive away . he hasnt heard anything ...

 Do nationals of Bosnia are granted visas for India?

 F-1 visa to F-2 visa?
Hi all... I got married last tuesday.We both are under F-1 visa already in usa.
I just wanna know if My wife can apply for F-2 visa while in usa?
Second, where to apply(if she can)

 What is worse unauthorized entry into the u.s. or unauthorized overstay?
like i said b4 my lawyer says its not about unauth. entry but unauth. overstay. my husband was never told he had to leave when his i 485 was dennied based on a 2 year skilled worker thing. the ...

 What proof is needed to re-enter Canada when a person is a US born Citizen, but resided in CAN since age 1?
My mom's friend lives in Canada, and wanted to visit, but cannot get a passport because she does not have "proof" she lives in Canada. She can enter the United States, but then Canada ...

 How fast does Form G-325A gets approved by USCIS?
USCIS received my form two months ago and still no response....

 Any experts on immigration laws and bringing family over? VERY IMPORTANT...?
Here's the whole nine yard... My mom who recently lost her husband due to cancer went to Vietnam to visit the family... In the process of one month "vacation" she got phucked by some ...

 Who do i contact to get someone deported?

 Anyone know the procedure for becoming Bulgarian?
We're currently in the UK(lived here since we were born). We are buying a house there this year with the intention of moving permanently ie giving up British citizenship. Any idea of the process ...

 What is the percentage of immigrants leaving Canada?

 If I go and marry my fiancee do I have to change the visa process? I already filed for a fiancee visa?
My fiancee is in Russia I have already filed a fiancee visa for her. I am going over there in a week, if I married her there would I have to change any paperwork? If so that would start the whole ...

 If my dad married a russian , and got the nationality .. can I ?
My dad married a russian and got the russian nationality i think.
is there a way for me to get it too ?...

 Poster for a presentation?
I have to make a poster for a presentation of a research paper. Nothing to big, just a piece of poster board for a 5 to 10 min oral presentation. However, I can't think of what to put on it. My ...

 A month ago: savage gang warfare. Now: hundreds of cases of Swine Flu. When are we gonna get our wall?
Mexicans have already brought their brand of violence across our border and have made Phoenix Arizone the kidnapping capital of the US. Now, a "swine flu" strikes, killing dozens of M...

 Married couple wife can't get back into US.?
My friend asked me if I could help her with a serious problem: Well I write you because I would like ask you about a big trouble of my dear irish friend. He got married at 4 of april in Argentina. He ...

 What's your view on the €255 million cut on overseas aid from ireland?
what's your view on the €255 million cut on overseas aid from ireland? is it plain wrong os something we must do the tackle this recession?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, February 13, 2016 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links