Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

How do i tell if my neighbor is a muslim and what should i do?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do i tell if my neighbor is a muslim and what should i do?

a new kid named Ahhmid moved in 2 the house across the street last week and i think he might be a muslim. his dad was wearing the funny hat and his mom wears a beekeepers suit all the time. my friend dave said there probly not muslims but what if they are? i asked my uncle and he said if i see anything suspicous i should let him know so we can get a reward.

Cattitude
You are a troll. Go find something constructive to do.

DAR
You stalk Muslims?

You sound pretty scary.

veritaslegalgroup
Please read the U.S. Constitution somtimes. The 1st Amendment gurantees freedom of religion. People can be of any religion and still be productive U.S. citizens and permanent residents. I would be more worry myself, rather than other people's religion, if I were you.

President John F. Kennedy wrote in his essay "A Nation of Immigrants" that, "Immigration policy should be generous; it should be fair; it should be flexible. With such a policy, we could turn to the world, and to our past, with clean hands and a clear conscience." Further, "The contribution of immigrants can be seen in every aspect of our national life. There is no part of our nation that has not been touched by our immigrant background."

Steven

M
Rating
wow, you are really hardcore redneck american aren't you?

who cares who they are, not all muslims want to blow sh*it up. Get over yourself buddy.

melanieb1985
Who cares if they are muslims?? How many times will we have to repeat that being muslim do not = to terrorist?!?! Educate yourself and leave these people live in peace. They did nothing to you so stop stalking them.

ross k
Rating
Why don't you be a brave and honest child and ask your neighbors? You may find they are very nice people that have some interesting customs and some wild stories to tell. But don't forget to swallow a cellphone first. That way if they eat you the cops may get a good pic of crime scene!

sya
Rating
so? they have a right to live anywhere they want. If you see anything suspicious (with any kind of people) you need to tell the police

I'm gonna start another riot
Rating
I think you are over reacting dude

valeriya k
Rating
omg dont forget its amerika ..free country even if they are muslims u cant do **** cause they have the same rights as u do ...so back up and lieve them alone they have rights live wherever they feel like it..as long as they not touch stay calm....

the one 1
Rating
I lived in the Middle East for 2 1/2 years. I can tell you first hand, that they are nice and family oriented people.
Are you scare of muslims? Don't be! They are many other things out there to be scared of, like which direction the stock market is going to take.

Cheers!

in vino veritas
Who cares?

Nothing.

julvrug
Rating
Did you know there is a freedom of religion in the USA? Which means it is not your business if they are Muslim or not. You have no right to be snooping in their family life, just as they have no right to be butting into yours. If you enjoy your freedoms, get a life and realize not everyone is made from the same cookie cutter as you.

Aztec
Rating
and what if they are? what are you going to do about it? Not all muslims are affiliate with terrorism, if that is where your mind is going.
Just mind your own business and live your life!

Loretta C
Rating
not all muslims are bad people. go met the boy and see for your self. don't pass judgment until you know for sure.

riyadh_144
ARE YOU Searis I am a muslim and i live normaly as you, so why do you think he will blow you up muslims are ok and there is lots of muslims in the USA don't be raices be cool, not all muslims bad or bombers, and who are we say that they don't take our religeion as is..

patrice
lucky you are !!!
they could be black skin people ....

don_vvvvito
Rating
Forget being muslim.If you see the mom wearing a beekeepers suit on all the time,I would definetly keep an eye on her

poppyg
Not important as long as they are here legally. If they were illegal mexicans I would call ICE.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What is all this "illegal" stuff about?
People are people. Hasn't anyone ever heard of HUMAN RIGHTS?...

If you leave the country and become a listed citizen of the country you went to, are you still a US citizen?
Like the question asks, if you leave the country for a amount of time, and become a listed citizen of that country you went to, are you still a citizen of the US? Or do you have to go through the I...

Are Hispanics going to take over the US?
From what i can see they are, you have 100,000's of illegal immigrants every year for starters, how does the most powerful country in the world let this happen?

Are there any ...

Citizenship questions?
I was born Filipino.
If I become a naturalized US citizen, is it possible to become a Filipino citizen again?
If yes, will you have all the rights of a natural born citizen like running for ...

If you have Schengen Visa, your nationality is Turkish( holds Indefinite Leave to Remain in The UK)?
can you go to Lithuania just with Schengen visa, or you also need Lithuanian national visa?...

Am a green card holder,can I get deportation?
I get convected on domestic violence ,and my wife filed form I-360....

I'm asian and i'm illegal in the USA i live in Atlanta i graduated from high school how can i find a job?
my parent's don't have money to send me to college i have no choose but to go to work and i'm 20 years old can some one help me find a job?...

I just got my US citizenship last year and I am planning to file petition for my parents.?
They are both Filipinos but currently residing in Singapore and Bahrain separately. Should I still use their address in Manila, will it affect the outcome of petition. My mom is using tourist visa in ...

How are illegal immigrants draining our resources?
I need to do a persuasive essay for an English class over how illegal immigrants are draining our resources and needed some info. on how they are. And PLEASE give some sources (can only be a .org or ...

Immigration to Canada ?
Hi,

I am Jordanian engineer working in Saudi Arabia with more than 3 years experience, recently I've started thinking of immigration to Canada, Could anyone please summarize all the ...

What are the chances of getting a tourist visa to US while holding a PR card in Canada?
I want to visit friend for two weeks in the states in june.Currently am unemployed doing self study for Mcc exams. I want to visit a friend in the states after the exams in May. I know it takes ...

Do you have to get a work permit to work?
Okay, i live in Brunswick Georgia and before i get a job i was wandering weather or not i have to get a work permit to work here in Brunswick Georgia. ANSWERS PLEASE!!...

How to correct th date of birth in the passport?
The date of birth in the passport is wrong, I want correct the date of birth in the passport as per the 10th certificate, the passport issued in 1990 when I was minor and expired in 2000. Now I want ...

How can i turn in illegals at my place of work?
should i approach HR first? the company that brings the parasites in is subcontracted so would going to hr really do anything? The other day I heard the parasite's boss yelling at them, telling ...

How do you gain citizenship if you do not work?
If you are retired, or dont have a conventional job (e.g. artist, etc), how do you gain citizenship of a country?...

Citizenship Cirtificate is lost do I need it to get a passaport?
I lost my citizen ship certificate. Do I need to have it in order to get a passports?...

I am a tourist here. I have an immigrant girlfriend. If I will marry her, will I be an immigrant too?
We are collge sweethearts and now we are both professionals....

What should i do to become fair within one month?

I have a work permit for one job but want to apply for a work permit for a different job?
This is for Alberta, Canada? How would I do this? Is it a long process? Would the recession be a factor?...

Where is the nonimmigrant visa number on my visa b1/b2?
I'm filing form I-485, and on part 3 asks for the non immigrant visa number.
I have a b1/b2 Visa and it has 3 lines of letters and numbers on the bottom.
Some immigration forums say ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, December 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links