Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

How do you become a resident permanent of Venezuela?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you become a resident permanent of Venezuela?

is it hard or costly? what is the time frame and what is the cheapest safest way to become a resident without any hassle? please do not refer me to a lawyer.

General Lee
FAQs http://www.ptshamrock.com/auto/citz.html

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What documents will work for my filipina wife to travel after marriage?
We married in USA, she has acquired permanent resident card in married name, here passport shows her maiden name. Will her travel be ok with her unexpired passport, permanent resident card, and ...

Can a green card holder travel outside the united states for 2 weeks every 1month or two?
i live in the united states and go to school here....

Immigration Amnesty 2009 (Obama, Mccain, Clinton)?
First I just wanted to know about the bill that I heard about: The one where Obama promised to pass a bill of giving citizenship to illegal people.

My thoughts on it are i am not going to ...

My friend is here from guatamala and would like to apply for a work permit. what forms does he need to fill ou?

My father is Born American, but i was born in Mexico, What do i need and do to be American Citizen?

Additional Details
I was born in Mexico because my parents were on vacation, and my mother had to give birth there!...

WHATS THE EASIEST WAY FOR AN ALBANIAN TO GET A GREEN CARD FOR UNITED STATES. HES HERE ALREADY?

How a US-trained and schooled RN student can get a green card to work after graduation?
Ok,i came here with an f-1 visa and would be graduating soon,write my NCLEX exams in NY and become a full fledged RN,but my headache is about getting a green card to work and possibly visit my ...

Did Ireland change its passport Laws?
According to the Australian, on March 17th when prime minister Cowen was visiting the white house on st. paddys day he said that Ireland was easing upon paspport laws. At present, Ireland requires a ...

Is living as an illegal Mexican immigrant worth the American dream?
I'm in high school and I'm writing a paper on the thought that the American dream isn't worth living as an illegal immigrant because you confront racism, have to manage an unsteady job,...

Adopting a non-citizen? What age is OK and when is it too old?
Howdy! I want to adopt a girl that is 17 years old and from Bolivia. She is a friend of the family (like a daughter to my fiance') and I would like to try to get her here and legally adopt her ...

Got social security for work purpose only .?
1] Can i renew my drivers license with it.
2] What does it mean in general ,why does my have "for work purpose only" and others dont what does it mean....

Question about joining the army and immigration.?
Well at the moment i am 14. My friends and i are planning on joining the army as soon as we become 18. The problem is my parents came over on a visa when i was 5 and it expired when i was 6. I would ...

Hey i got a big question about aliens?
why don't people beleive in aliens you got the proof you got the stories i myself believe in them but why dont other people aliens are real you seen proof beleivev in them or why not i really ...

I am applying for my fiancee visa:?
she is preparing her paper work: and i was wondering what does she do with the red ribbon. once she gets it. tell me what to do with it.. i have all of our pictures and everything like that. just ...

How to obtain british drivers licence? is there a minimum stay period when you are a foreigner?

Why do people label me as a Pro-illegal immigrant supporter just because I defend undocumented immigrants?
It should be away for undocumented immigrants living and working here to get legal. i believe in second chances.

Iím for securing our borders and keeping out illegal aliens. Repeat I doní...

Why did america sound so appealing to Italian immigrants?
In the 1800's/1900's when everyone started immigrating to A...

How long till immigrants to England are that majority ?
At the current rate of immigration to the U.K How many years before there are more immigrants than British people. I want a a proper answer please, from someone who knows the figures, not from ...

Im a I-130 visa overstayer and i was wondering when should i receive my green card when i applied in 2001.?
ok well i am the child of the couple who filed the petition and i am wondering because i want to go to college and go on with my life but this is holding me back to reach my full potential.

How to bring my mom and brother?
i'm a Permanent Residence of USA. i want to bring my mon and brother. They tried coming on there own from Peru with a visiting Visa and they kept on denying. So, i dont know if i could petion ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links