Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

How long can you stay in a country on a passport?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long can you stay in a country on a passport?

How long will someone with a Canadian Passport be able to stay within the United States?
Additional Details
Mmkay, what about finding work? I'm sure that'd require citizenship, and how long would that take? (generally about the citizenship aspect.)

George L
Rating
six months, if they come in without any visa.

ilu <3
Rating
well you can stay as long as u want! :) just cant be a permanant resident.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What is the fastest way for my Colombian g/f to get a visa to live with me in Spain (I'm British resident)?
I'm going to Colombia in March and my Colombian girlfriend and I want her to come and live with me in Spain, where I have permanent residence, I'm a British national and we plan to get ...

How soon can I exit the USA after first entry on LPR visa?
I want to file I-131 and leave within 2 weeks after I enter the USA on immigration LPR ...

PLEASE IS THERE ANY EMPLOYER WHO WILLING TO HIRE THE INDIVINDUALS H2B VISA?

If we pay U.S government tax when we were young?
And my husband and I would like to retire in another country, do you think we'll be welcome there??

We are thinking about to move to Taiwan when we're 60, we're only in our 3...

Short cut to American Citizenship.?
http://www.dawn.com/2009...

Re-entry to USA from Canada with violation of Status but reinstated while in USA.?
i have been going to school in US for 5 years now, 4 year ago i had a problem with school cause i was dropped from a class by mistake and when out of status. i had t apply for reinstatement, i asked ...

How Serious are drop houses becoming a problem in America & is kidnapping becoming a crime wave with drop hous?
How Serious are drop houses becoming a problem in America & is kidnapping becoming a crime wave with drop houses ?
Phoenix police raided a drop house Saturday evening where 31 suspected ...

How or what my dad can do so he can get greecard because he has been here since 1980s.?
In 1980s a lot of people were getting papers or greencard and they had to pay for it but my dad didn't believe he was going to get it he taught it was only a fraud. Later my dad friends even my ...

Do U think there should be probe of Mexico that the the Mexican government in demanding that Ramos and Compea?
Do U think there should be probe of Mexico that the the Mexican government in demanding that Ramos and Compean ? And why would the Mexican government registered a large protest over Bush giving a ...

What benefits might illegal immigration from mexico may bring to USA?
hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll......

How can Americans believe illegal immigration reports coming out of Arizona?
when they have a Sheriff who's allowed to abuse his power, racial profile and put his Citizens in danger by focusing on illegal immigration instead of the real violent criminals. And a County A...

I have been granted permanent resident on may 2007 when can i apply for my citizenship?

Social security name change with expired visa?
I came to america from australia on a j-1 visa as a nanny- i got a social security number during that time. when my visa had finished i returned to australia and then came back on the VWP 5 months ...

Protecting my US residency while working in Canada?
I am a Canadian Citizen who has been working and living in the US now under a Green Card status. I haven't had much luck in finding a suitable job in the US now for a year. I have received ...

How many illegal aliens does usa allow to have each year?

What does it mean when it says 'entry clearance has been issued' when applying for uk visa?
Hello, My Girlfriend applied for a visa for the uk and received a email saying her entry clearance has been issued. We were wondering if this means she has been accepted and the documents that have ...

What should he do? need help pls! Can you get a green card?
if you came here legaly but with no green card and you been arrested before can you still get your green card by getting married to an american?...

I'm trying to apply for college, in the application it asks 'What is your immigration status?'?
I'm not an immigrant should I leave it empty...?
Additional Details
Thanks guys I'll leave it empty ;-)...

What is the process of getting a work visa for America?
I'm a newly qualified music teacher however I am finding it impossible to get a job? I am from Northern Ireland and work under the title of "substitute teacher" but I'm only got 1...

How to find out if pass employers are speaking negative about you.?
dafamation of ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, November 27, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links