Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

If a brown mexican has a baby with a white american, does the kid born with white skin?
Find answers to your legal question.

If a brown mexican has a baby with a white american, does the kid born with white skin?

Jake M
my sister had a baby with a black person but both of her kids are white

strongriderchameleon
Rating
I agree the baby could have a variety of skin tone. My 2 Black/White children are very different skin tones. One has very light almost white complexion and the other looks as though he is all black no white at all.

hotdoggiegirl
Rating
Depends. I took after my mom and my sis took after my dad. I have dark hair and eyes. My sister is blonde with green eyes. No one ever believes us when we say that we're sisters.

Bill Clinton
Both called biracial child

Gwenhwyvar
Just like some children take after their mothers while others take after their fathers, the child's skin tone can very quite widely. I knew a family whose father was Mexican and whose mother was caucasian. There were five children, and some of them looked very dark and some of them could pass themselves off as completely white Americans. Even in the same family, results can vary.

Kay F
Dark skin is usually dominant.

Yukaza
Rating
What the hell are you asking this for?
It will have some characteristics of each parent .
It seems your questions are only about race.Why do you care?Most baby's that have mixed parentage are really beautiful.

Mendi8a
Rating
it depends, i have two friends that are couples like that and each have a baby. one baby has dark skin and looks like the father, the other has light skin and looks like the father.

LindaLou
It could be born with either or, or just lighter brown skin. There's no way of foretelling this. You just have to wait until the baby is born to see. Just like the colour of the eyes or hair. They cannot be predicted 100%.

fineladysouth
Rating
umm both my kids look like there dad.. brown hair, brown skin, brown eyes. I have white skin brown hair and green eyes. so nop nothing like me and why is this in the immgration section????

lonewolf1
As long as the baby is born healthy, then the color of the skin is pointless.

♪ pepperkittyn ♪
Technically, darker skin is a dominant trait, as is dark eyes and hair.

It has nothing to do with the race of the parents. If one parent has blonde hair and one has black hair, the baby is much more likely to have black hair, as blonde would be the recessive gene in this case.

What is it with you and race? Who really gives a sh!t WHAT color the baby's skin is? It's a BABY, and its parents should love it regardless of who's genes it carries.

Ryan M
Rating
It will most likely have dark skin.

jackie
Rating
Judging only from people I know, the child usually has white skin, and dark hair and eyes....but everyone is different.

SugamM
Rating
My friend is Mexican she has dark-skinned parents (one of them is Mexican the other is Ecuadorian) and she was born with super pale skin, then there's my other Mexican friend, she has a Caucasian parent and a Mexican parent, she has dark skin, then theres my all-Mexican friend, again, he has super pale skin.

JAMIE M
Rating
WHO CARES! It is a child pure and simple. More completely it is a child of God. The inside counts not the exterior. PLEEZE!

antiekmama
The baby could be light skinned or very dark depending which side of the family it takes after.

Mr. US of A, Baby!
Why does it matter!? Will LA RAZA, MENCHA, or LULAC disown you!?

Be happy if and when a child is born healthy. Racism is very unhealthy.

Nexus K
what does your question have to do with immigration? you should be asking this in the genetics forum,because it all has to do with wich parents' genes are more dominant and show up in the child. i'm sure you learned all this in biology class.

Wanderer
Rating
your question is not entirely clear. however the baby will have slightly brown skin.What's the diff. anyway.

dvjommej
Rating
yeah sure

LuNis
So lets say that yo mamma is chinease and yo daddy is blackxican what would that make you? A mutt?

?
Rating
no it would be a brownie stripe kinda like a zebra

Lexyy
Rating
punnett squaree

DJ
Rating
Sometimes, but usually not.

I'm just saying what I've seen, not making judgements about people's skin color. Really people!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can we clear something up?
Am I right when I say that this immigration issue should not be compared to the civil rights movement?If I was black that would really piss me off.
Additional Details
I can't decide,...

People who complain about Polish Immigrants?
Is that fair, since us Brits have invaded most of the Spanish islands, puking up all over their pavements and getting drunk every other night. Do you think they feel the same as you do about Polish ...

My good deed of the day,what are your views?
Just spent most of my day helping a polish man who works with my husband,find a decent flat. He's away from his wife and kids, working hard,not sponging off the tax payer. Would like to know if ...

With all the influx of new immigrants not speaking/reading/writing English?
Will the English language son go the way of the dinasoure?
Additional Details
Sorry, ...

How do you memorize all of the us states and capitals?

Do you honestly believe that if illegals were to be given amnesty that>?
the way we live and our culture would come to an end.They are already here.So any effects that you would feel,you have already been feeling.
Additional Details
I agree,if they are here ...

What it is like to be an American.?
Theme: Consititution and/or Bill of Right.Can you help me because i don't know how to do this project? Can you guy give me some ideas.Based on constitition and Bill of Rights. For example, ...

Why do illegals think they have rights in this country?
Why do they think they can protest the way our governement works when they came over here ILLEGALLY. What say do they have in any matter....

Why is it racist?
Why is it that people are called racist for not wanting America to be overrun by illegal immigrants? How is that racist? American is not a race, it is a nationality. If the immigrants were coming by ...

Any problems living without illegals?
i couldn't think of any can you? that isn't a lie?
point out any lies you see....

Do you hate "Press one for English, two for Spanish" phone calls?
It didn't used to be like this. Everything was in English, period. The hispanics HAD to learn English, and they did. Now we are catering to them. I miss the good old days....

Have you ever committed a crime?
I have twice.Once a speeding ticket and another time I bounced a check.I made a mistake in math truthfully and was overdrawn by 32 cents.But the check still bounced.Because it was a very large amount ...

Who commits more crimes in the US...?
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov http://en.wikipedia.org/ Carefully read these official govmt statistics. ...

What are you going to do when we all get amnesty?
You are crazy if you think that this will not happen. We will get amnesty and be a big voting block. Then we will begin voting Mexicans in office. Wait and see. Who is going to stop us? If you ...

Do people like illegal law breaking criminals?
isn't that what people who sneak in over the border are?...

Why when the gaysmarch in LA nothing happens. When Latino march LA police attack us ?
We are in the park andthe police attack us but they dont attack the gays even though they are aginstG...

Should the US invade Mexico?
They're already here anyway, it would solve a lot of problems and makes more sense than the war in Iraq....

Would you like to see a law making English the country's official language ?

Are the immigrants really taking jobs of legal American poeple in the U.S?
I know for a fact they are not taking the jobs of high paying bussiness just jobs that are some peoples last ...

People outside of the U.S., what do you think of Americans?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links