Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Irish immigration from 1845- now?
Find answers to your legal question.

Irish immigration from 1845- now?

Im doing a report on the irish immigration and finding a lot of info but i can't find info on the long term consequence of their immigration, are people fighting over the land, and was another group displaced because of it?

Can you give me info on the questions if you know the answers

Patrinka S
Rating
go to your search bar and type it in. irish immigration 1845-2009. good luck

ADRIANW
Well let's see. There's so many Irish people it's not even funny.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Its that better too married in Australia or out side country too get pr?

Problem with suspected illegal immagrant in the Uk?
To kick it off, my friend ( a british citizen) happens to be engaged with a lovely bloke whom I know is from India, however since the goverment in the UK brought out the fee for anyone caught ...

What is the process for a married illegal immigrant?
Hello,

I entered the United States on a tourist visa a little more than 4 years ago from Scandinavia, and overstayed the visa without leaving the US. I met my wife close to a year ago, and ...

An American citizen wants to change his name and surname. What is the procedure and what documents needed?

Can you apply for US citizenship if you were born in Micronesia?
My nephew was born in Micronesia when his parents was working there. Although the parents are not Micronesian citizens, can my nephew apply for US citizenship. Micronesia is a US territory....

Do you think my friend should hire an immigration lawyer for legal advice?
my female friend wants to hire an expensive immigration lawyer for legal advice with regards to her status. she needs opinions from everyone if she should go for this good and reputable lawyer or go ...

What are your feeling towards citizenship?
citizenship???
1-what do you think it is?
2-how do you think it affects people in the U.S
3-what should other countries do to make citizenship better in their country??...

How can I get the US Green card ...?
I am Asian married man and at this time I am in the USA having B1/B2 Visa. Now I am thinking to be settled in the USA. At the first I must have the Visa/Green card to settle in the USA. So that ...

I brought incomplete supporting documents to my USCIS interview, so I was asked to send in the rest.?
Does the same rule still apply for sending in photo copies only or do I send in the original? I was already interviewed and so will not be able to bring in the originals for them to check out and I ...

How long does it take to receive a receipt notice for I-130 application?
The check for I-130 was encashed last Jan. 23. I made a mistake of sending the I-485 to a different lockbox. Now I am waiting for the NOA or receipt notice that I already filed my I-130 so I can ...

What would you do to improve U.S. immigration laws?

My husband and I filed for I-601 waiver on June 21, 2008 we still haven't heard anything. how can we contact?
He is from Honduras and is illegal. I am a US citizen and we have a child. How can I check the status of that waiver. Someone help, they said it would take 6-8 months, it is almost 8 months now. I am ...

I was asked to send in some supporting documents to the USCIS after my interview. Do I send in the original?
During my adjustment of status interview, I was aked to send in some documents after? Do I send in the original or is a photo copy enough. I know they will not return the original and I would like to ...

What are the 2 legal document that you must bring with you when traveling overseas?
i know one of them is ...

In what countries do you have to give up your current citizenship in order to emmigrate?
I was just curious because I would like to emigrate to somewhere in Europe. I'm interested in Russia, Sweden and Finland....

Was Obama born in Kenya or Indonesia?

Â¿who in YA! is part of this web (supporting az law)?
http://www.kkk.bz/

it's about defending your race, right?
Additional Details
1. this is not about mexico laws this is about us
i don't know where you get that ...

Are there any other states considering making immigration laws like Arizona?
Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Utah are considering making an immigration law. Are there any others?...

Can i apply for a tourist Visa to America from Australia but I am holding a Malaysian Passport?
I'm planning on visiting America during my semester break in September/October. I am currently in Australia on a student visa and I hold a Malaysian passport. Is it possible to apply for a ...

Why are American born citizens referred to their ancestors birth nation?
I am not a British / Ireland American, nor am I referred to as British / Native Indian American.

So why are many of my relatives referred to African American, Latino American, American I...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links