Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Is there any way to check if your passport has been red flagged or something like that for a felony n stuff?
Find answers to your legal question.

Is there any way to check if your passport has been red flagged or something like that for a felony n stuff?

hochi1942
Rating
Nope, you don't get access to that kind of information

Marine5
Rating
Didn't know you could even get a
Passport as a Felon...???

I do know any Country that you go to
will not let you in...as a Felon...
In Canada even if you have a DWI
won't let you in...

janejane
Have you committed a felony?

scott54
if theres a felony warrant for me in Philippines, can i travel to other countries? Home country is USA

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How to move to another EU country?
I have known since 2007 that I have wanted to move to Holland how would I go about doing this....

Question about Work History in a different country?
I recently moved to America to be with my wife, and have finally received my work visa (Yey!) ive put in a couple of applications online i was just wondering if its ok to put my work history from my ...

Human Rights, Canada, Britain, UK, Crime - Can a British Citizen Apply For Refugee Status in Canada?
As a British citizen I am disgusted with the way much of our anti-terrorism legislation (most of it being post-2005) is being manipulated and used to basically control and put down our population in ...

I-94 Form flying from NYC to Bahamas?
I was wondering will immigration take my 1-94 form when i leave the USA from NYC to Bahahamas? I'm currently here on a B-2 Visa and when i wen to Canada customs didnt take my 1-94... Just ...

Green Card through marriage, 2nd interview?
If anyone has been through the 2nd interview (the one after two years), can you tell me whats its like?...

Is my current income enough to sponsor my wife on the I-864?
My 2007 tax return was below the 125% requirement for two people. Will the earnings of my current job and the earnings of my wife for this year be enough to prove we are at 125% above the poverty ...

What is the easiest and quickest way to immigrate and live in America?
I want to live in America permanently when I am older and would like to know what sort of qualifications and skills will get me to the top of the immigration list, what will make them want me in ...

If I have a Business in the UK can I move it to the USA?

I130 Approved while on removal proceeding?
Today my wife and i had interview for i 130 evrything went very well , i show them every evidence and we got approved
more info about my case : i fille only i 130 and i live in usa overstayed ...

I am a LPR and my BF is on visa how can i marry him. and how can he became got his green card. plz help?
i am a LPR and my BF is on visa how can i marry him. and how can he became got his green card, can i sponcer him. plz ...

Leaving the country for the interview?
i need to leave the country for my immigration interview in cid juarez, does anyone know for how long do i have to be out of the country? my case is i entered the us (illegally) when i was 2 and just ...

Where can i check my status of my advance parole/travel document application?
Hi can anybody tell me the site where i can check my status of the advance parole/travel document /I131 application?...

I am a naturalized US citizen, i was not born in US.?
i am a naturalized US citizen, i was not born in US.
if i give up US citizenship and will live outside US for several years, can i reapply for US citizenship and get it?
My parents live in ...

Can I get legal status in the EU if I marry a British citizen in France (without going to the UK at all)?
We are NOT going to live in the UK or any of its territories. We're going to live in France. I'm not an EU citizen. Do you have any experience or information on getting legal status in F...

Should real British people demand disproportionate representation on Asian subcontinent TV?

What will happen for all the Gurkhas who cannot settle in this country?
I think it is mean and cynical that the UK government has put so many hurdles in the way of Gurkha veterans.
What can they do next ?...

How many people immigrate to france?

What do you think about this?
http://www.immigrationco Better yet what can we do?WAKE UP!
Additional Details
Thats not the point at least they are doing something about ...

How long after your Citizenship interview to get an answer?
my wife pass her interview but was not given an answer. She was told would receive their answer in the mail... Off the record was told it all look good.. No answer yet?...

I am an Indian National(valid Passport) with an Italian Permit of Stay, can I travel to UK on this permit?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, September 18, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links