Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Should an illegal pregnant woman or the husband got deported ?
Find answers to your legal question.

Should an illegal pregnant woman or the husband got deported ?

The problem of illegal immigration might get very complex if we keep puting pressure on the illegals.How many babies are on the making actually ? Will there be baby booms for the next five years?
Additional Details
"Get deported"

rustyshackleford001
Yes, they should.

Peace
All illegals should be deported and take their kids with them.

STIFLE IT LIBS
If you are illegal,go back to your country and come here legally.All illegals need to have their asses booted out.

Robin P
Rating
hinch the word illegal,,yes they should be deported

luvcowboys
Rating
ILLEGAL.............ILLEGAL...........ye... the ILLEGAL should be deported. One less baby, one less ILLEGAL and one less hospital bill the American taxpaypers are footing.

Debra R
if they are illegal they should go

stealth_n700ms
Rating
With illegals, the baby booms never seize...

So, they all need to leave. Sorry-- we didn't invite them through the windows... We asked them to do it the correct way. IE: Through the door...

--Rob

joeandhisguitar
Rating
Any and all illegals will be deported..period. It doesn't take much to see that America is stepping up daily the deportations.

DAR
Rating
The funny thing about this is that one judge let a pregnant woman stay until she had the baby, saying the child was 'essentially American'. Does that mean that where the mother is pregnant before coming here to give birth, the child is 'essentially not American'?

I am not sure what you mean about 'getting complex if we keep putting pressure on the illegals' though.

mannmk7
Yes. It is not complicated at all. They don't belong here and they will have a baby at the tax payers expense. What kinda crap is that.

Dr. Chase Ph.D
Rating
yes, you are illegal, why shouldnt you get deported, youre just pregnant, does that mean you cant be deported, if your illegal you should be deported, being pregnant has nothing to do with the situation

akablackbetty
deport them all. babies and all.

DJ
I'm not sure what you mean by complex. If you are saying they might try to over populate us while there is still time, I believe they are already doing that. Deport the illegals. Pressure is needed to get the point across. No more anchor babies.

Beach Girl
deport you fool

Kikyo
Both should be deported. The only reason the illegal pregnant woman went over in the first place is to have an anchor baby.

historybuff
If they are here illegally, then they have broken the laws of this country and should be deported back to their original homeland. The unborn child is not considered an American unless it is actually born on American soil; then both the parents and the child are here. The judge who said the child was an American is too liberal; citizenship should not be a factor at conception or prior to the actual birth. Illegal is exactly that - illegal, good-bye.

rollodecriente
Rating
Why not? A pregnancy shouldn't be a reason to change someone's illegal status into a legal one.

thomkirby
Yes. Their situation is caused by their illegal act of coming to the US. Sending them back is the lawful thing to do.

familybrat2003
Rating
The whole family should get deported. It should be changed so that if the mother and /or father are illegal the whole family gets deported. Just because of the fact that they will use babies to stay. Health care costs will go up because they go to the Emerg room and we pay. Then there is the education for the illegal children that we pay for and housing. They cost us much much more than they may give. Personally I don't think they give that much, They take more no matter where they come from illegally.

msuzyq
Rating
Well said "freedomfighter"

beakman57
Illegal means just what it says, Illegal. They should all be deported

Weetie
Rating
BOTH should be deported - together.

twelfntwelf3
Pregnant illegal alliens, illegal aliens, should obey our immigration laws. Now if the female is in labor, the baby should be delivered without the option of US citizenship

red dragon
Rating
They are having babies like rabbits, deport all of them now as quickly as possible.

janice h
Rating
Both should be deported. One thing we need to change is this if a baby born here it is a citizen. Only babies born to people here legally should be citizens.

dynovw
They only have children here so they can become citizens and let this country pay for them. Welfare for the illegal immigrants is easy to get than our own americans. GET THE F OUT!

duc602
yes you should be deported, this isnt a breeding ground for you people. its a country struggling to take care of our own. and we cannot do it. because we're having to pay for your babies and your food you eat your clothing you wear., your medical bills. taxes collected here isnt suppose to be for caring for illegals. sooner the people in this country realizes it. and comes together we can take care of this problem. or infestation whichever it maybe. "DEPORTATION TODAY"

Mama Mia
"Free Citizenship" and free Welfare, Medical, Housing, Clothes, Food has to come to an end in the USA for any Illegal persons'. Deport them with a bill of services rendered!
The Government turns their back on their own people: Tax Payers to boot!
ex. Hurricane Victims, lower income, and numerous others, who have fallen on hard times. They are the ones that get treated like they are the Illegal Aliens. Enough is Enough.......

tayljo09
If the WOMAN is illegal, she should be deported... if the MAN is illegal, he should also be deported.

The pregnancy has NOTHING to do with it... if you were too lazy to immigrate into this country legally, you should be deported. No ifs, ands, buts, or amnesty. End of story.

agentn2000
Rating
Illegal being the key word here.......yes everyday of the week they should be deported. Our medical system in Arizona (and other border states) is at an all time crisis with us having to take care of the medical bills for the illegals........and do you think I could reasonably expect Mexico to foot my hospital bills if I was injured in Mexico? Are you kidding me........they would drop kick me North back to USA as quickly as they could.

tripledigit
Rating
They should be dragged from old folks homes ,hospitals, schools. and their houses! DEPORTATION, coming to a town near you!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why ask "Why do Mexicans fly Mexican Flags in USA?"?
Why not " Why do Puerto Ricans fly the Puerto Rican flag?"
Why not " Why do Why do Canadians fly Canandian flags?"
Why is it always us, Mexicans, that get picked?
W...

Why is it black people/african-americans can call themselves black or african-american, but...?
...when a mexican-american calls themself mexican-american, people get so offended? except black people/african-americans are free to call themselves black or african-american.

is ...

Serious question. Why do so many people in the US seem to hate mexicans?
I'm not asking to offend anyone, I am trying to figure out where all the hate came from. I thought at first that it was a matter of people feeling that illegal immigrants were putting a strain ...

How would you feel if this happend to a loved one?
Let me explain why I'm against the Illegals. My sisters daughter died when she was 21, 8 years ago from a car accident. A year ago my sister recieves from SS a letter to her daughter about how ...

If I become a citizen will everyone treat me like I'm equal?
I'm a legal resident.I'm from Mexico.I speak english and I pay taxes.I am studying for a degree this fall.But still people think I'm "illegal" because I speak spanish with my ...

Would a national ID card be a way of identifying illegal aliens?
If proof of legal residency is required to get an ID card, would the upshot be that anyone without one is here illegally? I'm interested in your thoughts about this and about the idea of a ...

Should the govt grant illegal immigrants amnesty?

Can anybody put forward any ideas about solving the immigration problem in the UK?
Please no racist comments, I will report you, I would just like sensible ideas such as a compulsory English language test for all immigrants etc... Thanks in advance, Alex.
Additional Details

Why do white people think they are better than everybody . Even the white trailer thrash act this way .?

Additional Details
White people hide their true hate inside nothing has changed they know how to hide their fear of Mexican people taking their jobs and women away . You get into a ...

Why do people choose to enter the country illegally?
I understand why people want to come to the U.S. and I welcome legal immigrants. I just don't understand why so many people choose to come here illegally. (I'm not talking about criminals, ...

Illegal immigrants pay over 10 billion a day in taxes who says they don't pay taxes ?

Do you agree with the 90 HOUSE MEMBERS that want to stop automatic citizenship for ILLEGALS kids?
http://www.news10.net/di...

Should I rob a bank because it is easier that work?
So if it is too hard to come here, why do illegals break the law?
We all got troubles, no excuse to break the law.
Shameless....

Can I live in Britain and claim asylum and get lots of money, free house, free everything, without working?

As an english person, do I have any right to protest against the amount of immigrants in my country,?
I want to start a campaign to say Enough is Enough. I do not want any more immigrants in this country. We cannot afford them, we don't want them. I don't care what has happend to them in ...

What fun signs would you like to put at the border?
to keep would be law breaking criminal illegals out?...

What can we do to stop racism aginst mexicans.?
the white devils hate us and want us to leave. what can we do to make them understand they arewrong and make us leave our northern land they stole from us ?...

What's the first thing that comes to mind with the word 'immigration'?

Do you think that as citizens of the US we should have to deal with the stupidity of mexicans?

What would you do if you had 2 children and a wife and you only made $50 a week?
working 9 hrs. a day? If your child gets sick, you might run the risk of him/her dying because you cant get any sort of medical attention. But then you try to apply for your legal permit to work ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, July 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links