Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

What immigration ships left greece during the 1800's?
Find answers to your legal question.

What immigration ships left greece during the 1800's?

i am doing a report on a woman named josephine roche. if you could find the real ship she road on, that would be great but it is still great if you can find a ship that left greece and successfully arrived in new york state,america.

Jan
Rating
Check this site and be prepared to spend some time searching. Lots of resources for ships and passenger lists.
http://www.cyndislist.com/ships.htm

RIPGOP
Rating
Good luck Genealogists spend hours and hours trying to find the ship their ancestors arrived upon. There is a website for Ellis Island that has a searchable name index. It's only been online for about two years. You can search the name and see if it finds any results. If they arrived in any city other than New York, then searching on Ancestry.com may be your best bet. It may be available free at your local public library.
Otherwise, be prepared to find a good historical library, pour through dozens of volumes of indexes and then spend a few more hours squinting at microfilms.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it illegal to permenantly camp in a public park or preserve?
I read a story in a magazine( Something like time or life) about some weird scientist ,who btw makes a lot of money, is camping permanently in a park. If he can do it what's the deal with ...

Best place to immigrate for a programmer?
Hey there, I'm going to get my degree in Computer Sciences from McGill, and from there, I'm going straight to central Europe - Netherlands, Belgium, or Germany.

Cities I'm ...

What was the reason for the Lebanese immigration?

Why do most US citizens living abroad overseas preferred Mexico as their home land destination?
More than 6,000,000 US Citizens emigrated to Mexico from the USA the last couple of decades!
Americans lead Mexico's Immigration!
Additional Details
Mexico is a great nation, ...

Which country gives the most visas for cuban citizens?
which country offers the cheapest and most lenient visa requirements for a cuban citizen living in cuba?...

Marriage based green card interview?
My husband and I got married 6months ago. we have a child together who is 18months old. we were together in ireland and had the baby there but he had to return to america to work and I came over on ...

Do I qualify for a UK Transit Without Visa?
I am a Pakistani citizen living in Italy. I hold a valid U.S. B2 visa and am traveling to Chicago via London. I'll have to change airports at London but will only be in the U.K. for about 5 ...

My GF and her family is planning to go to England. i wanna know about the complete procedure to go to England?
PLZ i am a newbie, so tell me in detail, the complete procedure without giving any website's reference.
My gf and her family is from Pakistan but 18 years before her father went to England ...

Returning to original immigration status?
If I got my conditional green card is it possible to return to my F1 Visa status?...

If some1 goes to England n work there n start a business,what wil be the procedure for him to get citizenship?
plz i am a newbie tell me in a little detail so that i could understand the whole procedure easily.
THANX in ...

Why does the UK make it harder for people from more wealthier countries?
to migrate here? We let in millions of south asians and other people from former colonies over the years. These were nearly all poor people trying to better their life's. You don't exactly ...

How do we educate the factually challenged?
The whiners are at it again in Arizona claiming that Sheriff Joe's raids in heavily hispanic neighborhoods are "racial profiling". This proves their total ignorance in the meaning of ...

Any changes in c1d visa holder status?
can i change my status in u.s. if i have c1d visa. i know it was impossible 1 year ago. any changes now? immigration attorney's answer would be ...

Can i still apply for a legal work permit?
After i was deported once? i was married to an american citizen for about 7yrs and had a child with her whos now 10 yr ...

Where can I get a Passport Application?
I know it can be downloaded online, but I don't have a printer....

Can immigrants open bank accounts?
my boyfriend is an immigrant and he opened a bank acct the other day at wachovia.. they called him today asking him if he has a social security card .. he gave his social to the bank but its a ...

Immigration questions?
when you apply for immigration do they give you a recruiter? how do i apply?
Additional Details
my husband's fam. is illegaly here and im not sure if they will get investigated. if ...

I applied for renewal, can i travel and return before my green card expires. It will expires in about 2 months?
I applied for renewal, can i travel and return before my green card expires. It will expires in about 2 months. I will be gone for a week. in march and it expires in april....

Can anybody tell me what our gov't plans to do about illegal immigration?
I know barack obama has something planned. I just dont know where I can find it.
Additional Details
I didnt ask for your personal opinions. I just wanted to know where I could find some ...

If I go to college in Ireland, can I apply for citizenship?
I've been trying to find websites that could help answer my question, but haven't found anything. I dream of one day, living in Ireland, but the thing is that I'm not sure that any of ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links