Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

What to do if my visa is cancelled but i dont want to go home philippines yet?
Find answers to your legal question.

What to do if my visa is cancelled but i dont want to go home philippines yet?

My Jebel Ali Freezone Visa, Dubai U.A.E. employment visa is cancelled last April 19, 2009. The company who cancelled me had booked me on April 30, 2009 for the flight to Philippines but I dont want to go home yet because i want to make use of the 30 days period that i am allowed to stay from the time my visa is cancelled. I am asking for my passport but they told they will just give it to me at the airport upon my departure. what should i do? what are the consequences if I will just get my passport at the airport but not board on the Plane. And lastly, is NOc required still even if my previous company is in a Freezone? Thank you. Please help.

Pauper Prince
Rating
I think you should have dealt with ur employer to book u flight later than 30th April,but since its booked already, I doubt that changes can be made. I'd rather suggest that u comply with the rules & leave on 30th, if u wont board the plane, then u'd loose the ticket anyway & you may have to buy a new ticket from your own pocket after 15 days anyway.

Good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Obama in Mexico the other day?
I was at the gym the other day and seen Obama in Mexico on tv. The tv was turned down but it said on the bottom of the screen he was talking about trade, immigration ect...... What was all that about?...

What are the requirements for working in the UK?
Hello, I'm a 20 year old engaged woman from Jamaica and I'm marrying a Scotsman. We're planning our wedding for next year but i don't want to accidentally miss any legal things ...

Where there other screening stations before ellis island?
would immigrants just land anywhere they pleased?...

Does an australian citizen need a visa to enter us and canada?
can they have visa on arrival?...

Have you had good experiences with USA Immigration....?
I am finding them very unorganised compared to New Zealand and Australia . I know its alot bigger but thats even more reason to have an organised system.
If they dont want so many illegal ...

Why do we allow xenophobia to drive our public policy on immigration?
Xenophobia colors a lot of the public discourse and particularly the Y!A discourse on immigration. Obsurd comments are regularly made that do nothing but push racial/national antagonisms. Why is ...

Application status CANADA Immigration?
I was applying last year November 2008 as immigrant to canada together my wife and my daugther,at one consultant office here in dubai,im the principal applicant ,last Feb.the agency gave me file ...

How come most mexicans ditch school?
I have nothing against mexicans but i hate how they act like they own everything in America, and how they speak spanish in classrooms, and how they take spanish class when they speak spanish. And no ...

Can any1 help me know how to move to usa?
my mates are moving to the usa
ive got money but how do i do ...

Is there any way for a deported person to come back?
ok, im going to high school and i'm in my senior year now. My parents were deported to mexico last summer, though they left voluntarily. and i just want to know if there is any way that they ...

Is Illegal Immigration good or bad for the country, overall?
pros: cheap labor, pushing americans to work harder, culture based on Immigration, fill jobs that are unwanted

Cons: don't pay taxes, bad drivers, Balkanization of America (becoming B...

Australian's what is your opinion on boat people & illegal emigration?
i believe that every country has a right to protect it's boarders from unknown person's entering their country, the recent news of a load of boat people has sparked a debate as to whether A...

Do i need to submit I-134 affidavit support form at the time i apply for fiance visa?
I am applying visa for my fiance who lives outside usa. is it necessary to submit I-134 affidavit support form at time of submission I-129F....

When should i fill out the ESTA application online?
I am planning on traveling to the states on may 4th.. I already bought the ticket... when should i fill out the esta online??...

Would there be any reprocussions to marrying an Aussie when I'm in Au for vacation?
to get Au citizenship so i can move there later? And would i have to have proof of anything to do it? And could he take my money later, when I'm rich?...

Immigration and naturalization?
I have been in the states for 17 years my mother had gotten a lawyer and i was covered under her when she went to get her green card the lawyer at the time told the judge that they will do the ...

I am an indian pasport holder havimg permanent residence permit to stay and work in italy . i would like to?
know if i require a visa to enter u.k. and have the right to work or can work in the u.k. and how can i get tot get a visa & work permit/residence permit . I have a bachelors degree ...

I an American citizen and my husband is from El Salvador, I am wanting to get my residency in his country?
My husband was ...

What does "Country of issue" mean when it is used in application forms? such as canadian visa !?
Does it mean the country where I come from and I have the passport of that country?
or the country where I am applying from AND I HAVE THE RESIDENCE OF THERE ? ( for example I'm iranian but ...

Do i have any restrictions for my EAD ?
I came here with a K1 visa..got married etc., i applied for my status change and EAD, i have my biometrics on the 5th of may, i just want to know if i have any restrictions when it comes to getting a ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links