Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

When do we vote for a NEW president?
Find answers to your legal question.

When do we vote for a NEW president?

everyone keeps saying in November but when?
im sorry i VOTED for OBAMA because he was SMARTER than MCCAIN and my options were SLIM and I will be DAMNED if Palin was in there BUT i am embarrassed after the MEXICAN PRESIDENT came in and slapped Americans in there faces! I WANT HIM OUT! when can i do this?

Johnny Depp
Rating
Just 2 more years until this madness is over.

NOV 2012, my friend

emily
Rating
2012:)

Dogbreath
Rating
November 2012 is the final election, but primaries will start earlier in the year. All this is moot because the world is scheduled to end in 2012. In some ways this is nice because I won't have to worry about saving for retirement, or paying taxes for the tax year.

fred d
Rating
Well i see you know a lot about politics. Nov 2012. you vote yet you don't have a clue as to when to do it. Theres a wasted vote. Xmas is dec 25 each year just so you will know

Oscar
Rating
November 6th 2012 is the next presidential election. November 2nd 2010 elections are what is referred to as midterms. You get to vote out some senators depending on where you live. All the house is up for relection. And in some states governors.

Joe
Not soon enough. We need to be pro-active in impeaching this fraud, who in my opinion did not even meet the eligibility requirements to be President in the first place and the vetting process was mostly circumvented and bypassed.

Never vote for a man who seems to be "smarter." Character and principles are what really matter. With all due respect, I saw through Obama a mile away with foresight, not hindsight. I'm glad you've come to realize the truth, however.

I see that some of the liberal Obamaites have come out to support their beloved savior. Undoubtedly, they'll be singing "Oh come let us adore him" at Christmas, referring to Obama.

Jon J
Rating
You think the GOP is going to put up anyone better? That's a laugh, you'll be lucky if they don't send Palin to be the next GOP candidate.

she'smykindofgirl
In 2012 if we still have elections.

sweats_91
Obama is a better president than John McCain ever would have been and a HELL of a better president than George W. Bush. He's dealing with more important issues than the damn spics crossing the boader right now. quite frankly mexicans all over america should be sent back legal or not but guess what MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES than that going on in the world.

M
Rating
barack hussein obama does not deserve to be president of these united states.

Roger
The year is 2012. Your feelings do not run very deep, I'd say. You can't switch presidents like brands of toothpaste.

You're wrong about the Mexican president, I think; sophisticated people realize what was going on: all speeches of foreign leaders before Congress are aimed at the home audience; the people in the Congress and elsewhere know that fact and take it with a grain of salt.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

can my mom call immigration on my boyfriend if i runaway from home?
I am turning 17 in 2 months and i wanted to leave with my boyfriend but he doesn't have legal documentation and we told my mom and she said if i did that she was gonna call immigration on him ...

Do you believe these statistics re; illegal immiration are true/factual?
I am all for stopping the influx of illegals into USA, however, I find these statistics to be very suspect.

I will paste it on here, but do you know of any VERIFIABLE statistics and/or ...

Why was the Bracero program ended?

What do these supporters keep bringing up the Indians if they want to use that argument how many will self dep?
What do these supporters keep bringing up the Indians if they want to use that argument how many will self deport and get off this land they say America has no right too ? They keep saying Indians ...

Immigration on Mars.....?
I have an European passport and i have relatives living in Mars for 3 years with red card.
What are the procedures to get a work visa on Mars?...

Is the word “illegal” that hard to understand?

Do you agree with activists the only requirement for citizenship is your poor & have kids parents have no?
Do you agree with activists the only requirement for citizenship is is your poor & have kids parents have no responsibility ? We are required to give their kids free college educations, we are ...

What documents do i need to apply for a passport?
What documents do i need to apply for a passport?...

What percentage of the Mexican economy comes from their citizens sending money back home?
I am preparing to write a letter to the editor of both Minneapolis area newspapers on the subject of Felipe Calderon's recent speech and appearance at the White House, I want to have facts to ...

Survey: Should Mexicans stop hopping over the border?
Star if you think they should stop hopping over the border to OUR land!...

I recently saw an article on a girl who was killed by her boyfriend/fiance/SO?
The headline read "Could She Have Been Saved"

I believe I'd read the article prior to having seen it on this magazine cover. It was about a girl who was killed and who had ...

can i get a british citizenship by descent?
i live in the US im also a irish citizen from my dad but his dad was born in england so can i obtain one or what other ways can i get a citizenship my mom is american and also irish from her ...

If we really want to deal with Immigration,wouldn't mandating use of systems like E-Verify be a good start?
And you can say it doesn't work all you want,but I've spoken with Employers who use it.And many have basically said they have people walk in,see the E-Verify sign,and simply turn around ...

After gov of Arizona signed the immigration "law" , is she using people to write her answers to the reporters?
who ask questions about the issue?
Watching videos and looking at her eyes it seems she is reading the answers. Why?
http://www.youtube.com/w If that is true then ...

Is it not Americans appetite for drugs the reasoning behind the power of the Cartels in Mexico? Has illegal...?
drug use among americans been the culprit behind Mexico's continued failure to industrialize ?

http://www.worldpress.or...

if illegal aliens "just come here to work "....then why are such a large percentage in our jails and prisons?
Lou Dobbs reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the A...

Needing a visa to move to Canada?
I'm looking to move to Canada, but I need a Visa. I never liked using credit cards and I don't know if I want to start now. Does everyone in Canada use Visa? Why can't I use a ...

Can a site like this help us solve the immigration problem?
http://www.AmericaSpeaki
If it were organized to major current topics.. would it work?...

I-485 Approval but not yet I-130, wassup with THAT?
My wife and I recently went to see our case officer for her immigration process, and she got approved. We have the approval letter and are now waiting on her green card to arrive, but checking on ...

can i work with my CR1 visa while waiting to receive the green card?(I entered USA and have the stamp on it)?
I am a spouse of an active duty military and we are living outside USA. I have recently received my CR1 visa and we wnet to USA to get it stamped and deliver the immigration documents that I recived ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, April 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links