Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Which states give drivers licenses to undocumented immigrants?
Find answers to your legal question.

Which states give drivers licenses to undocumented immigrants?

maryland have stopped giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants..which states still allow them to drive without having legal documentation?:
Additional Details
I am not saying they support this cause...what you guys dont understand is that people will drive no matter what without insurance, and then those who dont know how to drive will hit you and then you will pay the bill...so giving them a license is a way to control them and secure ourselves...

Chesty Puller Lives
Eleven states issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens, including Alaska, Connecticut, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington and West Virginia.

The best way to secure ourselves is to EJECT Illegal Aliens not Pander to them.

BTW like LEGALS, Just because ILLEGALS have a driver's license doesn't mean they they will have insurance or current registration on their vehicle.

and
NO matter what, Illegal is Illegal is Illegal.
You can stuff that 'they are going to drive anyways' crap. You just can't legitimize the compounding of illegal activities by these INVADERS.
The Illegal drives a car without a license and gets caught? Prosecute and deport.
They drive without a driver's license and have an accident and get caught; they go to JAIL. YES, JAIL. Then get deported.
They drive illegally and KILL someone, they should be Prosecuted and EXECUTED!

edit: SURE, American can kill or drive without a license, but we do NOT HAVE to ADD Illegal ALIENS to the mix.

Livelive83
Rating
Maryland wil stop giving Driving License on JULY 1st 2015
and the only state now it would be WASHINGTON STATE.. Good Luck

youthpastor1955
Rating
Wisconsin. I have had to deal with this for some time as a guy that manages an Illinois taxi company.

Doll♥
Rating
I think New York does it.

all american
Rating
hopefully none will soon. but i think washington does.

krystal
texas

schmoker
hopefully soon none of them they are illegals what part of illegal do you not understand

chatterpaul20@yahoo.com
now you can give elegal alian drivers licenceprovide ha has a background in the usa say a house an american kids has a good back ground check and a drivers licence from his country which can be checked for good record then if they pass that i think they should have one

chatterpaul20@yahoo.com
now you can give elegal alian drivers licenceprovide ha has a background in the usa say a house an american kids has a good back ground check and a drivers licence from his country which can be checked for good record then if they pass that i think they should have one

Mexican
Shut the heck up just because you might have what you need does not mean you can talk crap just think of who does the work you lame lazy ass wont do....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do you see the economy improving in your area of the country? And what are you seeing?
In Wisconsin many area's of employment are down. Schools, government, and police are up. Illegal immigrants abound. The jobs these people are filling are taking the very jobs young Americans ...

Sara bangerter from switzerland working in Amman as enviroment services please give me her e mail?
she can run 20km without ...

Why do you think immigration is not a top priority for the majority of U.S. Voters?
Could it be that immigration isn't a threat to US jobs, the economy and our safety like some say on here? Are the 5% that think immigration is more important the yahoo users that constantly bash ...

Immigration and labor question?
So, am I going to see a guy named Chad mowing my lawn this summer because of the immigration issues lately? or is he going for that fast food and retail job instead?
Additional Details
I...

Does any one know any immigrations figures, regarding Polish/Eastern Europeans?
I can only find tables/graphs of applications to come to the UK, not the actual (well estimated I think it is) number of immigrants in the UK.
I'm particularly interested in the numbers of ...

What do i need for a green card?
I'm Irish and wanted to join the military in the states. i know i need a green card but what exactly do i need to be granted one and how long will it take.

I know i have to phone up a ...

How to get work permit in germany?

What are some pros of illegal immigration?

Immigration forms....?
I just recently got married to my husband who is from Mexico... but he did not come here with a visa.... I'm pregnant and am currently going to school.... so money is kind of hard to come by. I...

What percent of Ellis Island immigrants stayed in New York rather than moving to other parts of the country?

Should the American authorities be aware of illegal border crossings; north,south,east and west?

How do Slaves Obtain Freedom?
How does a slave become free?
How does this slave's family get their freedom?...

I dont have my passport file no then how to enquire about passport status?

Will illeagal immigrants get green cards?
my husband is illegal and can't get papers.
we have been married for over 3 years now.
how can i help him get ...

Change name certificate after citizenship swearing?
I sweared and got citizenship certificate in year 2000 with my new name but never received name change certificate now that I want to refinance my mortgage they ask for court name change certificate. ...

One immigration question please ?
I was seeking Asylum in Europe , after some years i found out that i well never be legal there ,so i decided to leave Europe . I went to my country in Africa . Now i want to ask for Immigration in A...

Is retard fighting illegal?
Like an underground fight club? With retards?
Additional Details
how would i start an underground retard fighting league if i myself was retarded?...

Working in UK with Polish passport - spouse question?
I am a Canadian citizen with a Polish passport. I understand that I can work in the UK. My question is about my spouse - he is a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport. Is he also eligible to work ...

Can i sponsor my partner entry canada and processing in usa?but he citizen from indonesia?
i gay couple,,,i have 2 year with my love..we long distance,,canada and indonesia
now he was in usa now..attend school english,,,this summer i have to usa meet him,,,and i be marry him in usa,,,...

What are your thoughts here Protest stops Tancredo's UNC speech?
CHAPEL HILL -- UNC-CH police released pepper spray and threatened to use a Taser on student protesters Tuesday evening when a crowd disrupted a speech by former Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links