Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Who do I call to report illegal mexicans... They are taking alot of good jobs??
Find answers to your legal question.

Who do I call to report illegal mexicans... They are taking alot of good jobs??

My husband got fired in June because he made to much money. The company has always hired illegal mexicans. It is getting much worse.. Please help..

ami
You had better be certain they are illegal because you can get arrested for filing falsely. If you are certain they are illegally here, I would reach out to INS. (URL: http://immigration.gov/ )

welcome to the real world...America is waking up

somebody else
You can call INS but it won't do any good. They won't come out. Bet you a hundred bucks.

Leogirl0804
Rating
They are going after slug companies like this with a vengeance. Please report them to INS. See link below and best of luck.

www.uscis.gov

brodyburks
Rating
Is your husband willing to work for what other people are working for? Or does he want to get paid far more for the same work? Are you sure that the immigrants are illegal (or Mexican, for that matter)?

Alicia M
call immigration. and gather as much Intel as you can. I t will take awhile . but hey there are good Mexicans, and other immigrants who save up their money for years, and it takes just as long for them to be a legal citizen. n=but hey the ones that just happily jump the border should be deport and if they try to come back they should be shot.

GO FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRY if our is soooo good and yours is so bad

Utah Gidget
And so of course his job was taken by undocumented immigrants (who aren't necessarily from Mexico). And you know this because you spy on the company? or just assume?

noils
Rating
Great question. Whomever you contact will do nothing.

Finnegan
Rating
Report the company. Contact the AG in your state. Do it now.

bluegrass kid
Rating
contact your local cogressman.

Esmeralda Zetina
Rating
they take the jobs cuz we Mexicans work harder that u all Americans

Cameron
Rating
google it

Yo!
call the Klu Klux Klan, they do a better job of getting rid of trash than our goverment does

dude
Rating
Call a fellow named George W. Bush; I have heard he really cares!

Spud55
You call Vicente Fox Quesada. "Vicente!? You're Mexicans are loose again."

foxxy_CR
Rating
I do not know but when you find out then you fill me in all right.thanks.

Guitar_Man
Rating
if they are illegal they are breaking the law call the police and ask them to direct you to the order gaurd and tell them that there are illegals being hired and if they dont got greeen cards they'll get arested:).

Greg
Depends on where you live. First call is to the I.N.S. I believe they are now a division of Homeland Security. If you lived in Maricopa country in Arizona you could call Sheriff Joe, he is arresting illegal aliens, about the only man in the country who actually enforces the law. It is not a crappy thing as others have said to enforce the laws of this country. It isn't racist either, some people just don't get it.

Girl
call immigration......its a pretty crappy thing to do tho...do you want that on your conscience?

mojomuppet
www.ice.gov has the number for you.

jelly_jam_maplesyrup
Rating
first get ALL the facts from both sides.....if u dont more ppl will hate americans.....then go to ur mayor or mayb the gov of ur state and tell them about the problem ..u could also talk to the police about it

kimberly0627
I think right here.

Report suspected illegal Worksite Enforcement related information by calling toll free: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

alyssa_the_great21
Rating
I don't know because it will be different for each state. I would call your city first and ask them. They should advise you what to do. If they don't call the state #

jmdavis333
Contact your senators first and tell them your story.
Then call INS on your husband's old company!
May take awhile though, it is the U.S. Goverment!

butterflykisses427
I would contact the immigration office and the Better Business Bureau in the area. I hope you have some solid proof because you could be up on charges for filing a "false" claim.

tiger2say
get over it and get on with it. Think of where these people are coming from and at least they are working so I think its just something you must try to get on with. Now finding a cure for cancer or ridding the world of all nuclear arms there's a thing

And if your husband got fired solely for earning too much money surely he has a case for court

yes, it's me
It's so easy to point fingers! I doubt he got fired for making too much money, he probably got fired for something else, HE probably told you that just so you can feel sorry for him. Nobody ever gets fired for making too much money, PLEASE, get real.

Their Mom♥
Rating
call the immigration/deportation agency ...they love to deport. what are you waiting for? get cracking!

sealRborders
Rating
Call ICE, INS, Homeland (In)Security, and your local police!!!! CALL THEM ALL!!!! Also,go to wehirealiens.com, to report them AND their employer!!!!!

bildymooner
Rating
Call your congressmen and reps. Tell themthat you want them out. They will only vote for imegrant reform if we speak out that we are tired of being such a push over liberal state.

Hitmandabeast
I take care of kids born to an illegal... He's got 6 now. But the gov pays for each one. I wonder who he's getting pregnant now???

american
lol essma says cause mexicans workn harder lol no its cause they can get payed way less and they cant do nothing about it leave america 19 mexicans detained in my area in last 2 years and 3 beat to death we kinda getting sick of yas get out

rosary Ornelas
Just because we're hispanics that dont mean we're illegals..im a born citizen and so are my parents..in that case how do you know that they arent chinese immigrant or irish immigrants.. seriously get your shit straight..its just that white people are picky with their jobs..you dont want jobs that pay a little bit but when a hispanic gets it you complain cause you dont have a job..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why doesn't madonna adopt homeless kids from the streets of london?

Additional Details
annie m,if she had down-syndrome would that be a no no? whats wrong with simple?...

Why does everyone say the illegal immigrants come to USA for a better life? Mexico is actually nicer than USA?
I went on vacation to Mexico with my parents in November. We went to the Mayan Rivera near Cancun, and it wasn't poor and dirty like some people say. When my parents said we where going to M...

When it comes right down to it, how many of?
you are actually ready to FIGHT to defend this country from foreign invaders,and preserve the sovereignty of the AMERICAN people??!! I would!!
Additional Details
"nutsterschick"...

Should I stay in UK or return to my country?
I have been working in the NHS legally for 2 years now, in a job where no local person applied for. I pay my taxes, I am not eligible for public funds and I work hard. I am here because the money is ...

Does anyone have a problem with Mexicans who have immigrated LEGALLY?
I know hundreds of students who graduated and got jobs in US firms, winning positions over "true" Americans thanks to their superior skills. Does this kind of practice pose a threat to A...

Why can we say aussies, yanks, and brits but cant say paki???

Why do the Americans that I see hate the French so much?
Whenever I come on here. There are tons of Americans that rat about the French. What's up with that. I lived in the U.S for 5 years and never heard anything....

Will you boycott companies who hire illegals?
www.wehirealiens.com

Spring Hill Nurseries uses illegal workers. We have spent hundreds of dollars ordering from them and will not spend another cent there anymore.

Denny'...

How have Illegals affected you or your family?
People are always saying that illegals are bad for American , but I have never heard anyone say they were personally affected by them.
What are they doing other than working and trying to make ...

If my child is born in the UK what nationality is he?

How do you know that the first person in your ancestry did not come here illegally?
Based on the fact that America is a land of immigrants and most of us are descendants of immigrants, how you feel if you learned that your ancestor came to the USA illegally?...

Are you for or against Texas allowing people to shoot criminals?
Recently a Texas man shot two illegal criminal aliens robbing a neighbor's house. The Family's house he was protecting were themselves LEGAL immigrants so there is clearly no racial motive. ...

Do you have a problem with all immigrants?
or just the ones that are here illegally? Do you see them as eroding British identity?...

How much does this news story P you off?
http://www.dailymail.co....

Why can't street signs be in Spanish and speed limits in Spanish ?

Should I repot my illegal neighboors to the INS?
they just moved in, they bought the house with under their cousins name, I got the information from inside sources that theyre illegal aliens. They havent caused any trouble in the neighboorhood, ...

Who is the bigest threat to world peace?

How old????
are all of you anyway, cause you act like children when it comes to this immigration situation ( and when I say situation I mean cause you guys are making it that). If you would all just go on about ...

If a tourist gave birth in the US, what will be the citizenship of the baby?

Is it ungodly to stand against illegal immigration?
In my profile on here I proudly state that I am a Christian and also boldly state DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. Well I received a message a short while ago telling me that by taking such a stand and from ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links