Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Why are MEXICANS so racist? They think their RACE is entitled to breaking laws that others races must obey!!?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why are MEXICANS so racist? They think their RACE is entitled to breaking laws that others races must obey!!?

Additional Details
MEXICANS are the ones who fly their flags in the protests, MEXICANS, legal and illegal, are involved in La Raza, MeCha and other organizations that plan to 'try' to take land they claim is theirs and THEY are the ones that call us names like 'whitey' and 'gringo', but you say that isn't 'racist', OH PLEASE!!

SAMD010
For ENGLISH press ONE! It's because we are so stupid for all allowing them to get away with pushing us around. It's just a matter of time that there will be a Mexican/American Revolution. And it's going to very, very bloody! But sometimes you just can't communicate. Especially, here in the USA when you go to a Barber Shop and the operator has to talk to you thru an interpreter. But in Asian countries, the operators there are all quite fluent in English. This is why I like Asian people so much .... Especially the Filipinos. They are so polite and very smart ... And eager to learn too. We should never have to Press ONE for English here in the USA. This is an English speaking country. I am ready to offer my life for my country (again!) to prove it ... We need to get our country back. That's a fact. All the Labor Unions now are run by Mexicans ... In their native tongue! Many of the classrooms in Vietnam and India speak English. Hell, most all of the teachers in Los Angeles have to teach in Spanish or get their butts sued or fired! But it's no one's fault but our own. A lot of people are going to die. It's going to be very, very bloody! I'm sorry but it's a fact!

pbvale321
Do you even know what you just said??!!

Sunburn
Rating
They are not racist. The large majority of Mexicans in the United States are hard working individuals who came here because they wanted a better life, and would stand right by you to fight a terrorist. Many of them that cross the border already have jobs lined up with American companies that are breaking the law by hiring illegal immigrants. If you crossed a desert, risked your life, and were now earning money to support your family, would you give it up that easy? Bear in mind, I don't think we should allow illegals to stay in the country, they are a burden on our education,health, and many other systems, not to mention the threat of terrorists. However just because they use the media and other methods to get there voice heard, you shouldn't say they are racist. It is just a shame, that Americans don't use these tools more often to get OUR voices heard as well.

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Tamara.
Excuse YOU, My mother is Mexican & she is NOT racist. Did you ever stop to think that maybe you are being racist by the things you say??

Next time think before you speak little girl!

nflhandicapper
Rating
Therein your so called "question" ls the answer.

dac2chari
Just the question "Why are MEXICANS so racist?" is racist in itself. Do you think all Mexicans break these laws? No, of course not. Why are you categorizing and prejudicing, then?

Plus, you're ignorant. You don't even know what Mexican immigrants go through in their hometowns, or why they choose to come here. With your cushioned life, you've probably never even felt hungry.

You're being disrespectful and you don't know the whole story. I advise you to just shut up before you get yourself beat up.

StarGazer ♥
Who told you that lie? Mexicans arent racist! They are just more discriminated against. Therefore feel anger towards the people who discriminate against them. And thats a VERY broad question. Not all Mexicans are this way! I've never broken the law in my life and I'm Mexican/American. Why are YOU so racist! You're retarded you ignorant DUMB A$$

Pitchow!
Rating
That's the best you can do?

Next question...

answerman63
Rating
For starters, you shouldn't generalize like that. Not all Mexicans are racist. Those that are, are simply ignorant, just as racists of any other race woud be. I personally detest illegal immigration and hope our government does everything in its power to stop it, even if it means closing our southern border entirely.

hayleylov
sounds like a good question to me

rodie5582
Rating
they r just like the puerto rican's

andres300av
Rating
what type of questions is that Americans are always like buying drugs from Mexicans so i dont know wut ur problem is and how is breaking rules being racist

3D Farms
Take the race out of it .

Mrs. Batista
Rating
oh please!!! It's not just Mexicans breaking the law, everybody does, get over it!!!

BeAuTiFuL
i totally agree with your 6th person that commented. get educated. please, then ask the question.

azteka_boy8
eeeeeeexxxxxxxcuuuuuuseeeeee me?!?!?!?!? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!?!?!?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS? U GUYS ARE THE ONE WHO CAME HERE TO AMERICA FROM EUROPE AND TOOK THE NATIVE AMERICANS LAND! EXAMINE THE NAME! NATIVE!!!!!! AMERICANS!!! YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT RACISM WHILE YOU ARE THE RACIST YOURSELF! I THINK YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR QUESTION OFF OR YOUR GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE BY MY RACE! SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR QUESTIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

Mr.E
Rating
Wow! You really are talking about all Mexicans aren't you? I tell you what, how about you crawl out of the rock you have been hiding under and go meet some Mexicans! You hypocritical twit!

D
Yes some Mexicans are racists, as are Americans.

As far as entitlement, I think we are all guilty of this. People have no control where they are born. It is only by God's grace you were born in this country. You had no say in it.

Why do you feel so entitled?

kimber
i have noticed mexicans are very racist (ok not ALL but the majority...at least in california). actually not just noticed but experienced first hand. i'm a teacher assistant at an elementary school and i do hear the kids say racist chants. i hear their parents teach their kids this. i see mexican teachers ok with this kind of thing. they're so racist it's ingrained into their culture...they don't even know it's racist. many believe they are white and being racist is their interpretation of being white. it's their way of trying to fit in with whites...i guess they think somehow we will accept them or like them for being very hateful. i'm white and i do notice they give me special treatment like when i'm at a store and there's a black person or white person in front of me in line i notice the mexican worker will ask me if i need help...say hello and thank you and please. i always say the person in front of me was next in line. and i observe mexicans not even greeting them. it's really sad. i hope this message gets out to mexicans who do things like this...your treating other minorities like this is not impressing people like me...white people. i have to say also that i don'[t notice this kind of thing from other latinos/ hispanics. i only see this kind of hateful thing from specifically mexicans.

Sean Henning
I lived in Mexico for 12 years and have children by a mexican woman, but mexicans do hate Americans. I speak and understand spanish very well and I had to listen to so much racist hate speech while in mexico. They teach the children in the schools that Americans stole California from mexico and Americans have no respect for mexicans, it's the way they are raised and uneducated that makes them so racist. I had to move my children to United States because the mexican children would not accept them as an equal and always calling them racist names, also I did not want my children to learn to be ignorant like the mexicans.

luigi
see most americans say that mexicans are racest but the truth is that not all of the mexicans are racist . ok how many time do u see any white people working thier but of in the hot ass filds. if u were to live in mexico u would most likly want to come to the us too. becaous u would not want to live houses that sometimes dont even have a ruff. allot of mexicans sleep at night with the fear that the i.c.e will come come to thier door and take one of thier family memmbers. so wat would u rather do die in mexico or come and earn some mony not siting on the couch wachen tv every day like most americans do

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Should all Hispanic immigrants speak English before becoming a citizen???
Or should we not give them citizebship anyway?? Are there too many already here? Spreading like coch roaches?...

The only reason hospitals in California are failing, is because they supply medicare to illegals?
Would you agree with that assessment? If hospitals stopped giving care to illegals then we wouldn't have a problem, right?...

Would you agree that most people don't have a problem with legal immigrants: It's the illegals they don't like

Do you think that america should let imigrants come over the border?
America is alredy full of immigrants coming over the border. They are taking our jobs by getting multiple ones at the same place because they all look alike....

Why are people so mean to immigrents?

How many of your Constitutional Rights are you willing to give up?
To catch illegals?

For instance....What if "Civil Unrest" becomes an issue and they decide to take your guns away to decrease violence.Will this be ok with you?
Additional D...

Do U find it fascinating that the same people who will accuse anyone who opposes illegal aliens of racism?
Are they so comfortable promoting nasty, belittling stereotypes of Americans: they are fat and lazy, have "attitudes," are "complacent," only wish to watch mind-numbing ...

What is meant by the phrase ' The American Dream'?
People in and outside America wants to live this dream.I will like to understand what this dream is all about,especially from the American view point.Pls note,I am not a citizen of America and I don&#...

What's the Difference.. Americans in Iraq vs Mexicans in US?
What is the difference? There has to be some honesty here surely?...

Why are some trying to make the illegal immigration issue into a racial one?
Do you consider "illegal immigrants" to be a "new" race of people?

Why do some people think that this is an anti-hipanic issue when it is about ILLEGAL ...

Cuban Immigrants vs. Mexican Immigrants. Fair?
Why are Americans so up in arms about illegal Mexican immigrants possibly getting amnesty and work permits? Cubans have been coming to American for decades and the immigration policy for them is ...

Would marrying my girlfriend a U.S. Citizen keep me from being deported?
After being legally in the states for most of my life, my visa has now expired and i'm facing deportation. I been with my girlfriend for almost 1 1/2 years now and i'm considering asking ...

Do the spanish hate mexicans, peruvians and ecuatorians ?

I heard the government is going to start giving rewards for turning in illegals aliens?
This will be a way of rewarding honest americans for there work in securing the ...

Which is the most successful country in the Islamic world?
It seems that many Muslims want to escape Islam and move to the west, some may feel happier in a country which is Muslim. This is very understandable and perhaps they want a combination of modern ...

Why are some people so against the country enforcing it's immigration laws?

Additional Details
if they are bad laws, why don't they fight to have them changed....

How does america stop illegal immigration?

What is your opinion about Americans immigrating to Mexico to live a better life ???
do u agree with them leaving America to get a better life or do u think they should stay even if the money they recieve is not enough to live decently ???...

Why do some ppl STILL refuse to admit that illegals pay taxes?

Why is the immigration problem made to sound like a racial issue? Isn't it really about securing our borders?
Where do we draw the line? Unfortunetly the immigrants coming here illegally are unskilled and mostly uneducated. Shouldn't we have some control over immigration and who is allowed to come here ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, April 18, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links