Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Why do white men like Mexican women so much?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why do white men like Mexican women so much?

legal or illegal they goes crazy after them why so?

guitarfreakajg
Rating
Because mexicans are fine, hot, ladies. The white women that I live around aren't the same, in general, mexicans are hot.

Alberto
Rating
I dont blame them. Do you?

John Scary
Rating
If they look good I don't care where they are from.

Technicolor Girl
Rating
i'm pretty sure that's a hasty generalization.
people like to try something different though.

Carol R
Rating
personal preference I suppose

scottlcdl
Rating
Dark hair, dark eyes and so on. they are beutiful, but they are also nurturing, like they take care of their famu=ily. Of course mothers take care of their children but Mexican women will take care of their man in a fashion that very few American women would understand.

james ian h
am not white tho but i love mexican gurls sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh........know why.........mexicans have the most beautiful gurls in the world.....

angela R
Rating
I think its the exotic...BTW, the Mexican women I know, don't have breast implants, thats so silly, we don't need them!

mbra
I personally think that everyone likes whoever they want to like...if they are white, mexican, asian or whatever....

Valley R
I like hispanic women .. I like their dark toned skin ... but the ultimate is Asian women !

John H
Any woman of color surpasses a pasty white woman and they know it....that's why white women work on their tans, and yes they look better with it. No offense intended.

papeche
Rating
I think people in general like somthing that is exotic, out of the normal. so if you grow up in a white household, and all the girls are white around you,
maybe someone who has exotic features sticks out to you more....

or maybe they see stars like j-lo and shakira and get hooked or something.

peachez082
Rating
Umm....maybe the same reason Mexican men love white women!

Joey's back
Men like women--period, end of story!

**CARO**
Rating
because they are pretty
like:
1.thalia
2 paty manterola
3.salma hayek
4.paulina rubio
and there are more

Norskeyenta
Rating
I have been told by a guy that the Spanish women are beautiful and they try hard to please their men.

Come here Legally or go home.
Rating
sorry, I check every girls ID Now. If you are not American, you are not getting this American.

Mav
Maybe because when the talk you can just nod your head because you don't really have to listen...don't speak the language anyway.

desiree
cuz their hot

illiria
Rating
I think you have a very cloudy opinion. You seem very biased with your question.

old lady
Arghhhh!
Here's another of those generalizations. SOME white men like SOME Mexican women. SOME Mexican women like SOME white men. ALL white men don't like ALL Mexican women and ALL Mexican women don't like ALL white men.
That said, have you ever spent time watching the way Mexican women behave around men? They are sweet, charming, don't argue, and allow the men to pamper them. Is there a message here, do you suppose?
In Mexico, as in all Romance nations (including France, Spain and Italy) flirtation is a fine art. It's rarely seen in the United States and when Mexican women flirt with US men, they guys are usually devastated, because they don't realize it's a social game.
Mexican guys do it too, and non-Mexican women fall for it time after time.
It's just part of the Mexican charm and goes along with the hand-kissing of the French and the deep soul-searching eye-lock of the Italians.

jackie
Because they are usually more faithful & you'll never catch them in a "Girl Gone Wild" video like others. Also, did you watch "The Real Housewives of Orange County" when that handsome, rich white guy was crazy over that Latina? While all the other blondies were jealous over her cause c'mon their blondes!!! So they got busy getting botox, and breast implants to compete, haha! that was funny.

vickisteinfeld
Rating
big asses

Misanthropist
Rating
Because they're easy to get.

lori b
ive never noticed that myself

M83
My fiancée is a full blood mexican woman, My reason is that my fiancée is family oriented isn't selfish, Is kind caring, nurturing, and wants to be a stay at home mom, so I can have a homemade dinner everynight and enjoy my kids with my wife and Btw Ive dated 2 Mexicans and they were both sex maniacs I Love it !!

Gena
I'm Mexican, French, Spaniard, and native. 5.8 Ft. Guess what? People always take me for French, Spaniard, even middle eastern woman. I don't know why. I'm just a Mexican woman period.

Josh
i cant believe yall like mexican chicks they dress like hoes and suck in bed why you think mexican men leavin them generally i say black women got ALL NATURAL BIG BOOBS AND ASS them latinos hispanics and white chicks they all fake fyi im white and i love my sistahs

Josh
I can't figure out why 51% of whites that married outside thier race do so with Mexicans or Mexican-Americans, 16% with blacks, other 18 with asians, middle eastern, etc. One would think that a white person would have more in common (culture wise) with a black person than with a hispanic person, for example, the language. is cause the White Wome Cant stand that BMW..like that real housewife of orange county said...theyre obssesed with the MEXICAN#1 Chorrizo...and their BMW..BIG MEXICAN WIENER!!!!..and thats the bottom truth.. being MEXICAN#1 Myself...all the blondes from Souther California..are up for a treat every night..lol

mzer-o
i am mexican and according to me i love my latinas exotic or not dont matter their beautiful but that doesnt mean white girls arent, if i had a second choice ill take a white girl any day, they are simply gorgeous if you think about it if it wasnt for our europeans from mexico spanish french germans. however came to mexico it just wouldnt be the same its just simply beautiful to see exotic women, just depends how you like them if you like them less darker go to wheres more euro descent in mexico if you like them darker of simply indian descent go to where there is 100% indians or to the south of Mex. My family and the area where my dads from is a spanish french german area so youll find variety brown, blond hair, blue eyes green brown whoever you like them and ofcourse their indians everywhere but these are just some concentrated areas with more europeans than indians most are still more than likely european w probably a lil bit of indian some are just 100% european is like the europeans stick together in different towns

mzer0o
i am mexican and according to me i love my latinas exotic or not dont matter their beautiful but that doesnt mean white girls arent, if i had a second choice ill take a white girl any day, they are simply gorgeous if you think about it if it wasnt for our europeans from mexico spanish french germans. however came to mexico it just wouldnt be the same its just simply beautiful to see exotic women, just depends how you like them if you like them less darker go to wheres more euro descent in mexico if you like them darker of simply indian descent go to where there is 100% indians or to the south of Mex. My family and the area where my dads from is a spanish french german area so youll find variety brown, blond hair, blue eyes green brown whoever you like them and ofcourse their indians everywhere but these are just some concentrated areas with more europeans than indians most are still more than likely european w probably a lil bit of indian some are just 100% european is like the europeans stick together in different towns

Melisa
Sorry to burst your guys' bubble but I do not know hardly ANY white men that like Mexican (especially from Mexico) women. I live in the southwest and I hardly see it at all, I have only seen like 2 white dudes with mexican chicks. I see WAYYY more Mexican guys with white girls than anything,Mexican guys LOOOOOVE white girls cuz white girls are better in bed, independent, tend to their men better, and are more open minded than us Latinas. White men generally stick to their own race,once in a blue moon, you will see a black chick with a white dude but hardly ever.I have seen every race of men with white girls, I guess all races love white girls cuz they all look different and not the same as one another like Blacks,Asians,Hispanics and Native Americans. All white people look different.

Rick
Melissa i'm sure you are an american woman.I have mexican friends,and i know they prefer their women,bc they r better in bed they are sweet good wives mothers etc etc.I've been in Mexico several times,in the best places,and mexican women are the most beautiful women i've ever seen.Age gracefully,The best lovers,I love them thet are hot femenin and sweet!

anggie
lol OK IS IT ME or ppl here are generalizing... specifically saying STEREOTYPING latinas for MEXICANS? WTF! mexicans is not equal to latinas for those ignorant. besides white man do not get only married with mexicans but with pother latinas too like colombians, peruvians, cubans, etc. i personally believe colombians are the best looking lol. so tak dat mexican lovers!

Duncan mol
Mexican women are considered as one of the most beautiful latin women.I have been in Mexico in the best places.and yes they are charmy and gorgeaus.Amazing girlfriends, lovers or wives.

Duncan
Hi Anggie,Mexican women are sooo latinas,the most of all,Lol! Did you ever studied? Apart to be so beautiful,they´re so so sweet,and know to respect their men.I just adore them!!

Stephanie.Marcrum2013@gmail.com
Melisa, I am Mexican I am married to a white guy. Apparently I'm the best he has ever had in bed, and according to him white chicks suck in bed. I think it depends on your sexual hobbies and personality. I'm Mexican and a freak in bed.

Nikki
Melisa, I so agree with you, ew. I don't see any white men with those nasty, fat hags with sharpie eyebrows. I'm with a Latino and am Swedish and most Latino men don't even want them. Comparing illegals here to Salma Hayek or J Lo is absurd. Open your eyes. They turn 30 and look 100..

Jaru
I have NEVER seen any white PROFESSIONAL males with any Hispanic women. In California, almost exclusively, they go after the Asian women. I have NO idea why. Those women are not beautiful. They are not exotic; exotic means rare. Asians are THE most populous group on the planet, so there is nothing rare about them. They nag and nag the guys. Once they got the guy to marry them, they stick their parents in the guy's house and the guy has to support her parents for life. And the list of negatives just goes on and on.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Am an immigrant but did not come here to do menial job, had lots of that back home, so please dont insult me?

Would the world be better off if United States of America was never around?

How do you feel about Illegal immigrant students getting financial aid for college?
OLYMPIA — Against advice, Luis Ortega and Manuel Garcia gave their full names to a committee of lawmakers when they testified Wednesday in favor of a bill that would make illegal immigrant students ...

Is there something that could make you change your mind?
Is there something that could make you change your opinion on this immigration issue?
Additional Details
Yeah, I'm talking about illegal immigration....

Would you prefer the undocumented immigrants coming from Germany or from Mexico?

At what stage will you consider that Britain has no more room for immigrants?
I think we're full to bursting point already, but I'm seriously concerned that some Britons have been brainwashed into believing that there is plenty of room left for any foreigner who ...

Do you hate foreigners coming to work in your counrty?

In which states of USA the latinos outnumbered whites ?

How do you justify racism towards a white person?
If your skin is black or you are asian if u affend anyone from this race you are automatically called racist but if someone offends a white person no one blinks an eye lid why is this? how come ...

No one asked me if I wanted to live in a multi- racial society, yet here I am, surrounded. Is this democratic?

Do we need anymore immigrants in this country??
and what should tony blair and co be doing?...

Why do americans complain so often about illegal immigrants?
all they do is go to other countries where theyre not wanted....

What about the Mexicans?
what do you think about mexicans coming to the states i think they shoould have the rihgt to come back to there old ...

Who's hotter Shakira or Jlo?
And who can shake it more?
Additional Details
I'm so surprised that people keep saying JLo is old. 36 is not that old especially if you can look as good as her. JLo is only 7 years ...

Get rid of the illegals and...?
Okay, I say, give the illegals 30 days to get out or we will shoot them on site. Then, stop the welfare program, tell all those on it that there are an abundance of jobs available now. The willing ...

Is it time for mandatory identification cards?

Do Muslim women wear veils to hide their moustaches?

Why do people call Immigrants "Aliens"???
Surely Immigrants are just people; they live on earth just like us and are part of the same classification as we are, Humans . Why do people feel the need to refer to them in a disregardful term and ...

Illegal vs. legal?
Illegal vs. legal. Not too hard to understand for a person with even average intelligence. So why do so many of yu defend the illegal immigrant? If you are willing to defend this illegality, then you ...

Who do I call to report illegal mexicans... They are taking alot of good jobs??
My husband got fired in June because he made to much money. The company has always hired illegal mexicans. It is getting much worse.. Please help.....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links