Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Why do white people who hate mexicans tan themselves as as brown as a mexican so they actually look latin?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why do white people who hate mexicans tan themselves as as brown as a mexican so they actually look latin?

Additional Details
I said white people who hate mexicans--not all white people. I know not all white people are racist. There are some good people out there.

vala
Rating
So true! It really is just a fashion statement though. Porcelain skin used to be in the in past few centuries, but now a tan is looked upon as a healthy glow. And don't mind the people who call you racist, sometimes observations can be innocent enough but filled with loaded words.
It amuses me to see people calling the question racist, sometimes people can't handle criticism, or see the folly and intolerance in their own beliefs. They want to have the healthy glow but still see themselves in a privileged position and until people can sympathize with the oppressed and disadvantaged, people will attack anyone who they see as attacking themselves.

~~~Buffy~~~
omg... what a question.... or comment..

Micky
I don't know any that do, I don't hate mexicans but I love my pale skin. Now, why do mexican women that say they hate "gringos" dye their hair blonde?

Razor Jim
Getting a tan has nothing to do with looking latin. It also has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

james
Who told you that "WHITE PEOPLE" hate Mexicans? Is this something taught to you by your parents? I am WHITE,and I have many LEGAL MEXICAN FRIENDS that are great people..... You need to find something better to do with your time,than to become a young "RACIST"....

Sweet Tea & Lemons
Rating
OMG !! LOL!! Questions like this one is why Yahoo should not allow teenagers on the immigration board. This question has not value at all. I can't stop laughing !!!

sugarplumfaerie52686
Rating
i think its funny how some people ACTUALLY think thats why we tan in the first place.....dont flatter yourself....oh and thanks for the 2 points :)

?
They don't.

Please --is this seriously the best you can do? REALLY?

Doesn't this rightfully belong on Style & Beauty?

alangj91761
why do u say white america hates mexicans? im confused! i dislike illegals helping to drain our economy! and i know many mexican americans who cant stand the fact that they work hard to make their families live better just to see it wash down the drain because of some big mouth wannabes, why is it that mexican americans children write such crap? if their dads and moms knew the junk they wrote believe me the computer is gone fast.... so stop the BS, make your family proud

Marilyn T
Rating
Not everyone can tan. Some people can get skin cancer.

drixnot
I suppose it never crossed your mind that it's not about skin color at all. But then you would be forced to recognize the fact that there might be other legitimate reasons for someone to not like you.

ohbuck26
It is questions like this that keep racism alive.
stop spreading the hate

DAR
That's a stretch.

Jeffery C
Rating
Why do people ask stupid questions?

no2illegals
Rating
Your to fixed on the skin, dont over look the culture of corruption, this is where the anger roots from,the skin is all good- the language barriers, and disloyalty to this country is the center of this matter

♥ ♥Be Happi♥ ♥
Rating
Stop with the tanning to look brown, tan, black, etc... you people really need to get a grip on life.

There are many more things in life more important on who is tanning or not tanning, so why keep asking this?

ricmon87
Rating
Mexicans aren't the only "brown" people you know.
But some people need to stop doing that, it is really disturbing, especially the ones who look orange.

StoneCold
Rating
I happen to be Native American, and recent not only ALL illegals in this country who come in many colors, and from many countries. But your insinuation as well that all white people hate all Mexicans. In fact the Mexicans who we all happen to like should be offended by your persnickety question as well if I were them.

Here's a question for you racist bigot. What color do you think they would be if clothes were not invented? Or anyone for that matter? Not just the White people.

Also why have you asked a question that other racist people of color have asked as well. Not very original at all are you.

American Man
We like TANS, not BROWNS!

califas
Thats what i want to now! I see some white people that are even tanner then me! And im Mexican so i have that beautiful brown color in my skin! Those people wish to get our color, they go to tanning booths, beaches and get these artificial tans, it just makes me laugh when i see a white person tanner then me!

▪ώhiteĝırl▪®
Rating
I don't know but I've wondered the same thing myself......Maybe one reason is because it makes you look slimmer that what you really are. I can't tan.... I only burn.

Juar Juar
Rating
They're jealous

sunclanjen
Rating
LOL! I love this question!!!!!! It is sooooooooo true, because they sure the hell do! I myself am not latina--I'm Native American, and I can't spit without hitting some overtanned, leather skinned, bad dye jobbed blancita!!!

santos laguna
Rating
that is a goodone , they dislikes us so much that they actualy want to become one of us. . what a world , what is next Michael Jackson goes black again?

tjsante
Excuse me....I was looking for the restroom....opened the wrong door....silly, stupid comments here.

mzer0o
people please stop being racist with each other im mexican with a light tan why cuz im mostly of european descent some are blonde ants or brown light skinned family and ofcourse some are darker cuz of a more indian mix but the bottom line they look beautiful they are models like one you see in beer posters or magazines and i never see them complaining, i wish i had a tan so please be proud of what you are and what you look like if it wasnt for our european descent and native americans we wouldnt look like we look know.. and yes mexico still has racial problems with in themselves but i bet you their innocent children like me will soon grow out of the extremely ignorant previous generation like most white children in the US are doing know

eajs
what the hell? It is impossible to look latin, especially mexican since mexico has white brown black and indigenous looking populations

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do you think Walmart will be "stopped"??? I HOPE?
so!!! "In this Central Florida city, a city ordinance would prohibit companies from getting business permits, if they hired OR helped illegal aliens,within the past FIVE years!!! Walmart paid a ...

Why are Illegal aliens here?
Persecution? Suppression? Growing Resentment? Others?

Is a Reconciliation Possible or Wanted?
Additional Details
Some very good answers....

If you lived in mexico and couldn't support your family would you cross the border or let your family starve?

Do you think that the united states should limit the number of immigrants who enter country every year?
I'm not taking a poll here, so please don't tell me just yes or no, and a few words of your opinion.
I'd like to get a deep answer, whether you agree or not.
Thank you for ...

Are the days of white male rule coming to an end?

Are you tired of the racial slurs from pro-Americans on this site?
I do not want to hear any more racial slurs against Mexican people, or anyone else for that matter! It is a shame that those words are not blacked out, like other slurs are!
Additional Details

Want to hear some good news?
2,100 illegal immigrants have been arrested across the country today for deportation.
It is called Operation Return to Sender.
Though it is a small amount, it is a start.
Additional D...

Does anyone agree to have illegal immigrants become the US citizen?

If white Americans Were Pouring Over The Border Into Mexico?
At A Rate Of 3 Million + Per Year
Demanding that their children be educated in English,
insisting on welfare,
demonstrating for ballot papers in English rather than Spanish,

******illegal IMMIGRANTS******?
ARE WE GOING TO GET WHAT WE WANT?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YESTURDAY?
****MAY 1ST THE HISTORICAL DAY****
Additional Details
I WAS BORN IN CALIFORNIA BUT MY DAD IS MEXICAN AND MY ...

Do you agree with this? One Reporters Opinion Americans Fed Up With Stealth Amnesty?
It is this reporter's opinion that the amnesty crowd wont die easily.Led by Senate majority leader, Harry Reid, D-Nev., Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., and company, they've tried five times to shove ...

Do you think until we have helped our own homeless, poor, and starving, we should shun illegals?
We still have thousands of starving children here in the US, Homeless people, People who cannot afford Health care or medication, that are dying from The cold of winter and the heat of summer. People ...

Who are the real racists here?
Racism Appears in Escondido
Racism is ugly no matter what color it comes in. And Escondido witnessed it in person at the council meeting on Aug. 16 when dozens of known anti-American racists and ...

To what extent do you feel Americans must go to in protecting their homes, families and nation from illegals?
This is an invasion....

What will happen?

What must we do?...

How long, all Ye' illegal supporters, will you continue to commit felony's?
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A PERSON(including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a ...

If illegals do all the jobs Americans don't want to do, who did these jobs prior to the invasion?

Think illegals dont cause problems?
I USED TO LIVE IN IMPERIAL BEACH CALIF, I COULD SEE TIJUANA FROM MY HOUSE AND WATCHED ILLEGALS EVERYDAY RUNNING NORTH,ONE DAY I COUNTED OVER 300,THEY WOULD TRASH MY YARD,, STEAL ANYTHING THAT WASNT LO...

Is everyone on here an Immigrant hater? i am getting the impression that they are.?
sad when we complain about other people, when in reality it never affects us. "O but i am sick of going to McDonalds and getting the wrong order because they dont speak English and are Mexican.&...

Why did Tina L Smith aka princess 2971 do this??
http://www.goerie.com/ap

is this just sick or what??...

So, If you don't like immigrant people, don't you like salma hayec, penelope cruz, Rusell crowe, Shakira???

Additional Details
Antonio Bandera, Naomi Campbell, etc, etc??...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links