Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Why doesn't madonna adopt homeless kids from the streets of london?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why doesn't madonna adopt homeless kids from the streets of london?

Additional Details
annie m,if she had down-syndrome would that be a no no? whats wrong with simple?

curlygirl
Rating
As far as I can see, the fashion, as set by Mrs. Jolie, is to adopt cutesy foreign children. I suppose maybe we shouldn't complain too much because in the end a child is getting adopted..
As long as everyone remembers that they're not just for Christmas.. Bad taste, I know.

Meow the cat
Rating
Because Angelina made it fashionable to have African kids. I just worry what will happen when they are no longer the fad of the moment.

SCARFACE
This country's just to saft fraid we v'e got another WOG,COON,SPADE, And she's got the publicity, what about the immigration laws ?

#1 Baby Girl Due this summer
Rating
how about a homeless kid from America- she's American.

kimberly0627
Because you never help those around you in need.

Fred C. Dobbs
Rating
Because she wouldnt make the news as much. Madonna is only interested in one person, herself. Her only talent is promoting herself, and she is the most over-rated person there is.

frednuff
Rating
the same question occurred to me. No need to jump on the Brad Angelina bandwagon...

kesmund
Rating
shes just wants a little chocolate black boy to add to her collection. why she could not off adopted a child from new Orleans there is lots of orphans there

Mark
Rating
too pale

Scoob
Now THAT wouldn't make the headlines would it? I can't believe that this has been on the national news for the last God knows how long. Anybody else wanna share my sick bucket?

helo pilot cfi
Rating
competition with other looser stars to get notoriety why not donate the money to this child father instead? or kids from the LA Ny or any city in USA she's a loser

genghis41f
Because it's not "fashionable" to adopt a British homeless kid. It is if the kid's from the third world.

shorty
Because that's not cool enough for her, she wants to copy Angelina Jolie and start a new trend. She should think seriously about adopting the child, a child's for life MAD-onna!.

Michael H
don't be silly, thats just not fashionable

mariner31
Rating
Because adopting a child in London wouldn't get her all the television, news, and tabloid coverage !! Also, as others have said... Angelina made it very chic to adopt Asian and African Children

And without that media coverage, Madonna would be just another rich old woman living in England... isn't she about to release an album ??

Smart MOVE Press Agent !!

Disgruntled Biscuit
I do agree that while she's trying to be a lot like Angelina, at least Angelina had the decency to adopt the legal way instead of the roundabout way. She also puts quite a lot of her time and money into humanitarian projects. I really rather respect Ms Jolie for that.

I don't think there's anything wrong with adopting from overseas, especially if you have the money to support the children, but somehow I feel that this poor chap will be cared for nearly 100% by nannies and carers. What's the point in adopting a child that you have little or no intention of caring for personally?

dianafpacker
Rating
she would not get the same publicity and we could not say oh what a loving women otherwise

jackie
Rating
It's the "in" Hollywood thing to have a little African baby.

Mrs Hermione Potter
coz it's fashionable as said to get a kid out of town/country n it's cool n d in thing now..also she thinks kids in london, job of bri. gov to care for them n in africa,it's her job n angelina's.

Laura
Cos that isnt fashionable right now!

marilyn b
Rating
I agree with Angalina thing. She does not want any to out do her. (I went to school with her)

jean marc l
Rating
she knows nothing exept money

Convince Pete
Rating
i think it is because she prefers exotic pets.

hakuna matata
Rating
She thinks that she wouldn't look cool with one?

Bookworm
Easier to get sued if you adopt in this country.

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu
Rating
Is a homeless child from London any different from one in Africa? What difference does it make where the child comes from? Are you going to adopt a homeless child and give him/her a chance at a better life? If you or I or anyone else is then I think we can comment - it not then do we have a right to criticise?

karlrogers2001
Rating
Because by the time she had completed all the paperwork and went through the bureaucracy the kid would be 25 years old!

The British government doesn't care so much about African kids. Anyone can adopt one of those.

andylefty
She'll probably have a team of nannies to look after the kid anyway. there's 1000's of russian kids in a poor state, she could have adopted a Russian kid.

I think a little brown kid adoption by her is like Waynetta Slob... "Every other mum on the estate has got a brown baby, why can't i have a brown baby ?",,,,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Are you for or against Texas allowing people to shoot criminals?
Recently a Texas man shot two illegal criminal aliens robbing a neighbor's house. The Family's house he was protecting were themselves LEGAL immigrants so there is clearly no racial motive. ...

Do you have a problem with all immigrants?
or just the ones that are here illegally? Do you see them as eroding British identity?...

How much does this news story P you off?
http://www.dailymail.co....

Why can't street signs be in Spanish and speed limits in Spanish ?

Should I repot my illegal neighboors to the INS?
they just moved in, they bought the house with under their cousins name, I got the information from inside sources that theyre illegal aliens. They havent caused any trouble in the neighboorhood, ...

Who is the bigest threat to world peace?

How old????
are all of you anyway, cause you act like children when it comes to this immigration situation ( and when I say situation I mean cause you guys are making it that). If you would all just go on about ...

If a tourist gave birth in the US, what will be the citizenship of the baby?

Is it ungodly to stand against illegal immigration?
In my profile on here I proudly state that I am a Christian and also boldly state DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. Well I received a message a short while ago telling me that by taking such a stand and from ...

Should Illegal Aliens Be Given Amnesty?
This issue is very controversial. What do you think about illegal immigrants in America being given amnesty? What's your reasoning for it or against it? Or, do you care? Why? Why not?
A...

Is legal Mexican immigration good for the US?

Why don't people read the entire question before answering...?
You may be missing the main point of it by not reading the whole question. And sometimes it makes your answers look silly......Why do we do that, I have been guilty of it too...........

Why do immgrants have to pay for flights when visiting back home?
shouldn't we get it free or paid for by the government, my 8 children and i want to visit our families back home in sudan but it is going to cost us too much money, why can't the u.k system ...

World population needs to be reduced. Isn't it time to limit families of all nationalities to 2 children?
Isn't it common sense to want to bring less children into the world to ensure that the world stays viable? China is doing it I believe. What about Muslims? They have the highest birth rate of ...

Do you only hate illegal immigrants or...?
Do you only hate illegal immigrants or anyone who migrated to your country although it was throught the legal process? I was just curious because I am in the process of migrating to another country LE...

What's your ethnicity?
Just curious :)...

Serious illegal immigration question?
I am married to an LEGAL immigrant. He has been in the US about 11 years. The problem is that a year ago his mother called him to let him know that his brother, sister, and her husband were coming to ...

What do you think about race mixing?
Bluebirds like to be together, eagles hang out with eagles, sparrows stick with sparrows, buzzards go with buzzards. They're all birds, but they go with their own." - Muhammad Ali. (Cassius ...

If you enter US with Tourist VISA and over extend it, are you still considered illegal?
A person that has Tax ID and paid all taxes for income and has all documentation that proves such, also has a valid driver's license... Can they be deported?...

Why american hav so much hate for mexicans?
i am indian and asked question about immigration and i want to come legally, not illegally...but negative answers came, what wrong ? is it too bad there?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links