Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Immigration

Why is it illegal to kill illegal aliens?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why is it illegal to kill illegal aliens?

They are invaders, and putting a cap in their head would be patriotic, right?
Additional Details
Americans can kill home invaders legally, is this not the same, but on a grander scale?

red_alert
who said it's illegal.It's legal in my country.I killed two yesterday

uncle osbert
why is it illegal for me to kill you? do i know on sight how you became an american? will you check to see their papers first or just go a hunting in the barrios?

you benefit from the rule of law just as much as i do, that does not entitle you to carry it out if you can't do it reasonably. patriotism does not exist without civilization.

Prince Avatar
Rating
Read the 10 Commandments! Thou Shalt not kill! Period! What slippery slope are you headed down, if all you can come up with is killing? It's too easy to hate & be angry... try listening to others points of view, & step in their shoes once in a while. It's a big world out there, with trillions of different people & different ideas...are you going to kill them all if you don't like them? If that's the case...then someone similar, somewhere out there could say the same about you. I take it you don't want someone murdering you for who you are, what you beleive, or think or do. Me thinks you doth protest too much?

La Tuca
Rating
DON'T BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR IS A ILLEGAL ALIEN AND HAS A BETTER HOUSE AND CAR THAT YOURS. DON'T HATE

kt_rox100
Rating
my friend went to mexico on vacation, and he went missing. his family wnet to the sheriff down there. three weeks later they saw the sherriff driving the guys truck.
good old mexicans for ya

volleyballchick
Because a life is a life.

A person that is invading your home presents eminent danger. That is why it is legal to "kill" them. A person entering your country illegally is annoying, and it costs us money, but they all do not pose a danger to us. So comparing the two is not a fair comparison.

?
Rating
The same reason it is illegal to kill legal citizens...it,s against the law, and inhumane. besides they are people just like you and i, how would you like to be in there sights.?

sincerely, see me
Rating
It is still murder, and unauthorized. What is funny is that they can kill us US citizens south of the border and no one really knows anything about it but if we do the same it is all over the news.

tripledigit67
Rating
ACLU...these people shouldn't be shot because of low life cash grabbers taking advantage of the cheap labor, and a government that is scared of bent wrist lefty tree hugging libs! I say find the guy hiring them and drag his a$$ out and kick it around! It works , trust me!

coragryph
No.

The reason it's illegal is because it's against the law. I know lots of people are fuzzy on the concept of law, but let's try.

Under common law, Homicide is the killing of another human being. Murder is the killing of another human being with malice (intent to kill/harm, or depraved indifference).

Notice the word "human being". That word doesn't make distinctions based on someone's immigration status.

So, why is it legal to kill people during war. Well, technically it's not. It's still homicide. However, there are defenses (called justifications) that say sometimes homicide is not punishable. For example, if you kill someone to stop them from killing you, or your child or spouse -- that's self defense or defense of others. It's a justification for homicide. The same applies when a solider kills an enemy soldier during a recognized military conflict.

Now, if that illegal immigrant was a member of an armed force that was attacking, during a declared conflict, a solider would have justification in shooting them. Just as a civilian would if the illegal immigrant was about to killed them or their family. But in either case, it's not the immigration status that makes any difference. The justification is based on what the (now-dead) person was doing that provoked the lethal response.

Failing to fill out paperwork does not justify a lethal response.

clowmy
Rating
Even if the are illegals, They are still in the human race...So cool down,Before you get yourself into trouble...

Clowmy

joeandhisguitar
Rating
It doesn't seem to be in Mexico...

idontkno
no

yars232c
Rating
because we haven't declared war yet we're waiting on Washington to do the right thing.

They've killed 28,000 Americans - we are in their sites.

DAR
Go away.

wooleybooley
Rating
Sure dude. Help yourself-go for it. We'll read about you on the news.

russellmcmillen1947
Rating
YES

real_truth
before you tree huggers get your blood pressure up.. I do believe this is an attempt at bad humor lol.. chill people

VILMA G
Nope it would be stupid. With out us there's no you, AMERICA!! EL SALVADOR PARA SIEMPRE

MARISSA RAMIREZ
unless your a pure Indian.your an illegal to. should you be shot? if you live in California or the lower part of Texas. did you know that your living on stolen property from the Mexicans. should them people be shot? wouldn't that be Mexican right? or wrong?

Ouros
No. You are evil and ignorant. REPORTED

wanna balloon??
Rating
Whoever said it was illegal? Go on and slain a few beaners!....Oops! I don't think you've got the nerve to, right? You're just another sissy hiding behind a PC. Bet you haven't even gotten your pubes yet.

If you don't like how things are in your country, rise and do! Instead of sitting in your a s s and whining like a coward *********!

A Mexican.

A Person
Rating
It is called murder.

bowdat
The reason you can't kill illegal aliens is because then we would have noone to pick the beans

Jon
It shouldn't be illegal to kill freaking illegals cause they are screwing up our country. Why the hell should we have to learn spanish just because those fucking beaners can't speak english. You fucking wet back beaners need to speak english when you come here then maybe you would be able to contribute and do something besides stealing from the economy and getting away with it because most of our politicians are dumb fucks that can't do anything right including getting rid of you fuckers. God damn mexicans are worse than fucking roaches.

gdog
hell yeah it's perfectly legal to kill illegal scum. whose going to know they are undocumented! lure them from the work site, promising them a high ratre of pay...then have them start digging a trench. when trench is dug, fill it and cover in the dirt yourself. i've used this trick on hundereds of dead illegalsss!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What should we do to stop this invasion?

Additional Details
of illegal ...

Why Do Mexicans Think They Have A Right To Claim America?
Im African American wit Lakota Oyate ancestry. And I dont get why Mexica Spayolas think they are indigneous to the US. The Mexica are Nahuatl Indians who once lived in what became Southwest America ...

Would you take it?
An illegal immigrant that I know (mexican male) says he wants to give blood again. He thinks it is funny that his blood might be used in transfusions of racist white americans. Would you knowingly ...

Why is it such a big deal for America to be bilingual?
Canada is bilingual, they speak french and English, the European Union is more than bilingual, that doesnt make it any weaker...so whats the big deal about a country being bilingual, maybe americans ...

Is America still America?
I was sitting here reading some questions/answers, and eating some pringles. Nothing too exciting. Then I happened to glance at the information on the pringles, and what do ya know, english/spanish. N...

Explain to me how 4% of the population can cause so much damage?
I just don't get it.It doesn't seem possible to me.I think ppl just need someone to blame.
Additional Details
Illegals make up 4% of the population....

What is the point of being so hateful towards illegals Mexicans?
when they make your lives easier in the end. i can't stand all the hatred thats around just because people come here for better lives. what i don't get is why everyone is so persistent ...

Is it possible on this site to have an adult debate regarding Islam without?
Yahoo 'team'deleting questions?Ive seen 6 questions removed in 24 hours which were not supportive of Muslims and Islam fascism.I believe Yahoo is corrupt and have a team' that are ...

How many people here dislike the 'Immigration Bill' just because Bush supports it?
I don't particularly like the man myself, but not even he could be wrong all the time.
What is the alternative? Mass deportation? Ridiculous!
Isn't it time to grow up?
A...

Why are Human Beings called Illegal Alliens?
If the Indians were the first to be spotted in America, why are we not all called Illegal Alliens?...

Why don't Mexican's make Mexico prosper??
Go protest to your own government and stop whining to Americans. Make your own country prosperous. The USA is full and we don't and can't care about everyones problems.
Additional D...

How do you know when you are a Racist?

Additional Details
Potential Signs of Discrimination:

1.) Demographics: If your geographic area and industry have a high percentage of a particular minority background, but ...

Why illegal Mexicans don't just go and live in Mexico, if they like it so much?

Additional Details
They fly their Mexicans flags in OUR country, If they like so much Mexico. Why don't they go back?...

Have you heard what Hershey is doing?
http://www.usatoday.com/...

If LA RAZA is such a racist group and advocates of illegal immigration, then why.....?
would McCain, Obama and Hillary Clinton speak at their 2008 Annual Conference? Is it because they really aren't the group that some people try to paint them as? What do you think?

Have any of you EVER seen first hand how hard it is to get through the red tape and become a legal citizen?
I hear people talking about "deporting" all the 'illegal' immigrants as if we are merely taking out the trash. They are people and they deserve the chance to better their lives. I ...

Would anybody agree that American food is just Junk Food?
Hamburgers, Hotdogs,fried twinkies, frech fries, (yes made in America not France)CornDogs,etc.etc. That is what the whole world thinks of the all American foods. Isn't that bad? No wonder why ...

Do you think that stores and goverment offices should....?
have a few lines for Spanish speakers and one line for people who speak English?

I think it would make everything go a lot faster if you could just go to the line where the person speaks ...

With the Dollar Falling will the illegals go back to Mexico to get good paying jobs?
Since I hear they work for next to nothing will the falling dollar force them to migrate back to Mexico?...

Why do illegal immigrants think they have a right to be here?
If i float across a river, or run across a field do I get a special prize? Why do they say this land was originally mexico and think that means something to anyone?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links