Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

13. You can increase visibility in dense fog by using your:?
Find answers to your legal question.

13. You can increase visibility in dense fog by using your:?

13. You can increase visibility in dense fog by using your:
A. parking lights

B. high beam headlights

C. low beam headlights

D. flash light

E. none of the above

#1 Super Guy
Rating
C low beam headlights

goldwing127959
Rating
C

JohnsHopkins
Rating
F. your spiritual power

(truthfully, I don't know the correct answer but I know it isn't high beams).

matidatrotter
E

K_la32
Rating
C.

Using low beams allows u to get a better view on the road

Brandon H
Rating
I am pretty sure its C. Is it dense fog at night or during the day? It's detinitely not B or D

boston
Assuming you're driving a car, use your parking lights.
It will cut down on the reflection and glaring you get with your headlights.

2real4sum
C. Low beam headlights

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How long can a vehicle sit in an auto impound lot before you can not retrieve it?

I crashed my scooter into another will it make my car insurance go up??

Additional Details
and yes the police were involved and its been reported to my insurance....

I was pulled over for plate light and then my license shwed susp whch was a mstak shld i hav to pay for my car?
an office in 10-08 did not mark my ticket to say i has ins. and my license was suspended without my knowledge on 12-18 i got pulled for license plate light and car was towed due to license being ...

Car insurance question?
i turned 25 years old on july first
my last ticket (failure to stop) fell off at the end of august (from 5 years ago.)
I have not been in a car accident in 7years or even pulled over in 5 ...

When can i get my license if i get my permit on the 10th of october?
i live in new york and i just want to know what the requirements are to get your license?...

Someone drove into me when on his hands-free, will it affect the insurance claim?
Another driver drove into me whilst speaking on hands-free. There is no question that it was his fault - the insurance company have confirmed this to me and I have photos of the crash scene to prove ...

In an accident how can i prove that the other person involved in the accident was guilty? ?
Today i was driving down a busy road when this women,coming from a side road suddenly decided to push for a pass through.I was driving on the main road it was heavy traffic and i had maybe 10 miles ...

How do you trace your no claims bonus?

I got into an accident without a permit or license; what will happen next?
My friend who is 16 and has his licence let me drive to Target, but I got distracted and crashed his car in a ditch but didn't hit anyone. I'm also 16 but I don't have my licence or ...

Can I buy a car in one state and register it in another?
I'm graduating from a school in New Orleans in May and moving to Massachusetts immediately. Can I buy a car down here and get something like a temporary registration so I can drive to MA and get ...

How Can you get Insurance Discounts?
I know you can take a defensive driving class such as getdefensive.com
but how elso can you get discounts. Im not a senior or a student....

What will three tickets do to my insurance?
Within three months, I have gotten three tickets. First was fallowing too close wich resulted in an accident. Then this last week I was pulled over for speeding. The cop comes back and asks me if I...

I live in Illinois. I reported it to my insurance comp. See Question!?
I reported to my insurance company. But since she has insurance and it is her fault. I have to deal with her insurance company. They say that they can't get a hold of the lady that I got into an ...

I'm 16... How do I get my driver's license?

Additional Details
In California....

Could i insure myself as a provisional driver in my own car?
My grandma has offered to buy me a car when i pass my driving test, but spoke to me the other day and said she would consider buying me the car now so i can practise in it and hopefully pass my test ...

Can i sue my ex husband for half of the money being garnished from my paycheck for a car he had repo?
ok i divorced my husband we had an expidition under both of our names after we divorce he kept the car he had the car reposes we was sent to court so they can get their money since it was a 3 year ...

Rear ended and given a fake insurance number?
I was rear ended by a tow truck last week and given a fake insurance number and have only the business info from the side of the tow truck to rely on. I did not wait for a police report, the police ...

My car was stolen and burnt out on Monday. Tesco have asked if we want to make a claim still but....?
they have said that if we don't make a claim we still have to pay the remaining four months direct debit. Surely this isn't right as there is no car to insure? Can anyone help me?!
A...

How much is it to replace your lost licence(drivers).?
How much does the DMV charge you for another licence not to renew it just get another one?...

Can a repo man go into your property and take your car?
Can a repo man go into your gated private property and repo your car or call police to get it out?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links