Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

Can I drive my parents car if I'm not under the insurance but the car is insured? In Nevada.?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can I drive my parents car if I'm not under the insurance but the car is insured? In Nevada.?

In Nevada with Allstate. I have my license. Would they still cover it if I got in an accident?

Farmer
Rating
They might, then again they might not. even though the car is insured, the question is if your parents have you listed as an authorized driver for their cars.
If you're not listed as an authorized driver and you get in an accident, there is a strong possibility that AllState could deny the claim.
Check with your parents to see if they have you added on to their policy as an authorized driver before you take the car out for a spin.

MAJOR Z
You can compare how the insurance quotes would change, for example here - car-insurance.66ghz.com

Jon E
Yes it will.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

:irc-3.test.com 451 GET :You have not registered :irc-3.test.com 451 Accept: :You have not registered :irc-3.t?
:irc-3.test.com 451 GET :You have not registered :irc-3.test.com 451 Accept: :You have not registered :irc-3.test.com 451 Accept-Language: :You have not registered :irc-3.test.com 451 UA-CPU: :You ...

My Car Service/MOT cost £600,have they overcharged me?!?
I had to pay over 600pounds for my car service(from which MOT was 50.00), i just wana know if i've been skanked, i live in west yorkshire, the following fix was carried out:
1.Engine Oil - 1...

How do I get affordable car insurance without my dad's involvement?
They say that first-time drivers get expensive rates for car insurance and that it can become affordable with a parent signing the application with his/her driver's license. Now my parents don�...

Where can we get car insurance for only one week?
Where can we get car insurance for one week? I'm 18, and i want to drive during spring break....

Going to register my new used car 2mrw at the dmv and im wondering......?
if they are going to give me the license plate i need for it than and there (doesnt have one got car at auction) or are they going to send it out to me..fyi i live in ...

Best auto for your money?

How can I get reasonable car insurance for my 19 year old daughter, doesn't own a car but needs to drive mine?
She has moved back in with us and needs to use our car on occasion, any suggestions? My company is outragious for her but reasonable for us. So we can't put her back on ours. She has an ...

Transfering a car without a title?
I need to transfer my friends car into my name and get it legal, because he has lost his lisence. It was registered in PA as of last year, but has since ran out and now we are living in Maine. He is ...

In the state of Texas can You drive your personal automobile without a front license plate?

Car accident; shoul I be worried?
Need help; have a Company car; this accident looks like my fault and had 2 other accidents not my fault, can my company fire me? Low impact, no damage to our car, just the other car....

How much is it for this auto insurance?
2005-2007 ford mustang (dunno which year yet)
V6
16 years old
Minnesota, Burnsville

When adding another person to your car insurance?
I just want to know how much more i would have to pay?...

If I want to add a name on auto insurance, Shall I add his name on registration only or title?
I have a vehicle only by my name. Now I want to switch to my fiance's insurance. Shall I go to DMV to add his name on registration only or title as well?...

Am I responsible for damages?
About 2 weeks ago I was involved in a minor car accident that didnt leave much damage on either car involved. This is how the car accident happened: I pulled out (going left) of a parking lot to go ...

Texas car registration?
im a texas resident and my dad who lives out of state gave me his car. i got the inspection but now i need to register it in texas. do i have to pay the new resident tax since im not a new resident......

Does anyone know if you can check your status of your license for free online?
I just want to make sure my license is in good standing with no ...

Insurance on a S2000 for a 45 year old man?
How much would it cost for a 45 year old man with a good clean record to own a S2000? I'm only 22 and planning on buying a IS300 (with manual transmission). If I do find one the car will be ...

I'm 16, I want to know how could i get a permit and how much is it?
i really want to know how to drive, but i don't know where to go or how $ its going to ...

I want to be the registered keeper of the car but will not drive it as i can not drive.?
My son was diagnosed with cancer in November last year. I have decided to buy a car so that my daughter can drive my son to and from hospital and help me with the shopping etc. As my daughter lives ...

Car insurance - I have no-claim bonus from abroad?
I have moved to UK from a non-EU country and I have six years no claim certificate. Please can someone tell me which UK car insurers will accept that to reduce my premium?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, November 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links