Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

Can a person without a valid licence title a vehicle in their name?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can a person without a valid licence title a vehicle in their name?

man
Rating
yes and insurance placed on it to

dukefenton
Rating
Yes, you can have title to a vehicle even if you can't legally drive it. You still have to be 18, though.

entidtil
In The USA You can own a gadzillion cars and register all of them without a drivers license. A drivers license has nothing to do with auto ownership/titling. You can also insure any vehicle you care to insure. Also...You do not have to own the vehicle to buy insurance for it

Yamadog
Rating
Title just means you own it. License there is dead presidents on us currency. Driving it take a picture card from the States DMV, with a DL#

katie s
no

amytigerbear
Rating
i am no law expert. they might as long as they dont drive it, and the might not because it would be too risky. also depends where you live.

spike3243346
yeah when you get a title, they just ask for proof of insurance and that you paid the sales tax on the car. IDK if you can get insurance without a license.

jbkthenerd
No, it's illegal to wield a vehicle without a license.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What is the cheapest car insurance you could find in your opinion?
...I have the feeling Geico is going to come up, I said 'cheapest'...

I need tempory car insurance for a day.?
I am only 18 years old i need insurance for a day or two whilst my car is in the garage and i plan to drive my parents car i cannot find a company who will take me on as i am under 21 any advise ? ...

Geico or All State?
Which is better?...

Car insurance?

Can i disagree with my insurance company and get my car fix if they want to total it?
i believe my car is not totaled. My body shop guy agrees with me too. can i come to an agreement with my insurance to have my car fixed. My car is worth 11,500.00 dallors and the insurance said it ...

I need two take my car off the disabilaty register?

Will a loud music ticket effect my car insurance?
I live in Illinois and I was wondering if a loud music ticket will effect my car insurance? I wasnt driving....

Can i get drivers insurance with a learners permit?

Car insurance question?
I have 2 cars, I drive one of them, and the other one is for my brother, but since my brother just turn 18, so the insurance on his side is very expensive, so if I exclude him on my insurance plan, ...

Neighbors large tree branch fell on my car while it was parked, is she responsible for the damage?

Do i need an attorney?
i was in a car accident, was injured my car got totalled, do i need an attorney and for what reasons?...

My dad wants to take me driving tomorrow?
He'll let me get behind the wheel and then teach me how to drive.
But the thing is, my mom and I are afraid that we might get in trouble because I don't have a learner's permit ...

How much is considered a total loss by the insurance company?
If there's an accident. What percentage of the car value does the repair ammount have to be for it to be considered a total loss by the insurance company?
Additional Details
If ...

My car slid into my roommates car the day after a snowstorm and broke the tail light. Will my insurance go up?

What questions do they ask you at the DMV when you're trying to get your driver's permit? PLEASE SOMEONE !!!!
I need to know what are the questions that they ask you on the written test when you're trying to get your driver's permit? what about when you're actually taking the driving test? T...

Question About Motorcycle Insurance?
I have had a motorcycle before and sold it but im am wanting to get another. I have never had a ticket in a car "nock on wood" but on my old bike too many to count but the only thing i was ...

Car insurance and more than one car?
I don't know much about car insurance but I do know it's pretty expensive. What if you have more than one car, would you have to buy insurance for both of them? If that's true how can ...

2007 Car totaled. Please Help?
Hey ya'll first off I'd like to thank all of you for even looking at this. Okay, so I bought a brand new 2007 Mazda3. I traded in my 2004 4Runner for $17,500 off the sticker value for the M...

How do i handle a car accident that happened months ago and I didnt file an insurance claim?
I rear ended someone on my way into school. I was hoping to keep my insurance company out of the situation, as i thought the damages would not be much over my deductible ($1000). Turns out, it is ...

How many drivers are there in the UK today?
Not cars; drivers.

he reason I ask is that i was made aware today that every ten years we have to exchange our photo ID's. At £17.50 a pop, do you realise how much this comes to a ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links