Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

Do you pay car insurance every month or every six months?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do you pay car insurance every month or every six months?

Need it for the class I'm in now.
Help quick!

oklatom
If you have good credit and are low risk, some companies allow you to pay monthly, but will add a charge for doing that usually. If you are high risk, or have bad credit, they will want to be paid in advance.

If you're asking what I do, I pay yearly since that saves me money on insurance.

Steve B
Depends on your company.

At State Farm, we quote you originally a six month premium, so you know every year about how much you'll be paying, but we accept payment monthly.

Unless of course we, or another insurance company, say otherwise, most people pay their premium monthly.

Hope this helps!

Lisa
It depends on the company you're with. Most companies offer a monthly payment plan. Most policies are 6 months long, though there are some that are 3 months, some that are monthly, and some that are annual. It all depends on the insurance company.

Vikrant G
Rating
it depends on the insurer. you can either pay full amount in one go i.e. annually or you can pay monthly which is inclusive of some % interest charged by the insurer.

andre_makua
Rating
hmm.. in my country , we pay the motor insurance annually.

bennhendricks
Rating
pay mine 6 moths at a time save money and dont worry bout it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is it true that in PA if you don't own a car you don't need car insurance but could still drive someone's car?
I have my own car now and insurance, but I want to get rid of it and just drive my bf's extra car around. Is that legal because he has insurance on his cars? This is in Pennsylvania. Thanks....

How do i know if i have a salvage Oklahoma title for my car?
How do i know if i have a salvage title for my car? The title is green in color? Let me know thanks....

How much is it to make a duplicate of a car key?

Can I Take Drivers-Ed In AZ And Get A UT Permit?
I Live In Southern Utah And I Go To School In Phoenix Arizona. So If I Take Drivers-Ed In Phoenix Could I Get A Utah Permit, Instead Of Getting A Arizona Permit And Having To Transfer The Permit To U...

Who is at fault in my accident?
I was involved in a three car accident on the intersection. I was the vehicle in the front and was hit on the side by the middle vehicle that was hit by another vehicle. Both of the other drivers ...

I have to go to court for an accident 6 years ago, I didnt have insurance what can happen?
Im on disability n my hubby doesnt make much can they take my possesion?...

What is the cheapest car insurance I could get?
I will be a new driver. I'll qualify for the good student discount. I'll have had perfect credit (through paying for cell phone plan & car payment)
And I will have taken drivers ed....

If i got my temporary license suspended an it expired do i have to wait another 6months after renewing it?

I need 2 know this ASAP its about CA Driving Laws!!! HELP!?
I need to know if it is true that u have to wait until u r 18 to drive if u r born after 1993. I was born in may of '94. So can I drive? Is it a rumor?!...

I was cought driving with a suspended license, I get a restricted lincense in august. what Now!?
can i still get my license in august?...

Do i HAVE to study the whole drivers test booklet? HELP?
IM TAKIN my permit test in 1 month and got this booklet that has ALOT of information
and i was wondering if i should study the whole ...

Need some advice on this if anyone can help...?
I live in the state of new york and I had a car accident a year and a half ago at the time of the accident I had a lapse in insurance. The accident was only involving myself I had hit a patch of ice. ...

Car accident. Who's insurance do you use?
If someone is driving your car and they have full coverage on their car and they crash, but the owner of the vehicle only has liability. who's insurance can they use?...

Can you find someone by their license plate # in CT?
There is some one I'm trying to find and can't remember his last name. I know both plate #'s but that's it. Is there any help?
(It's not a police related incident)...

Houston Driving Test! Details and HELP please!?
I am planning on taking my written and driving test to get my license SOON. What is the test like. How many questions? Have examples? Whats the driving test like. If i were to go in my own car, would ...

Would raising the legal driving age effect insurance companies?
I'm doing research for my debate class and need to find some research that would be against rising the driving ...

How do i get cover on other cars if im under 25?
Hi there... I'm currently 21 and have my own fully comp insurance policy which is currently up for renewal... However, the only difficulty I'm having is that ideally I need to be able to ...

DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE.?
I LET MY FRIEND DRIVE MY CAR AND HE HAS NO LICENSE,WE GOT PULLET OVER BECAUSE OF THE HEADLIGHT THE OFFICER ASKED IF HE HAD EVER ISSUED A DRIVERS LICENSE BEFORE,THIS HAPPENED A WEEK BEFORE HE HAD TURNE...

How do I get liability insurance for a rental car in a foreign country?
We are traveling to Spain this summer and neither the rental car agencies (Avis or Hertz), our stateside insurance provider (State Farm), or our credit card company (American Express) offer liability ...

Can I win rear end collision case?
Before you answer READ THE COMPLETE SCENARIO. I know that 99.9% of the time it is the fault of the driver who rear ends but this was a very unique case. This guy was driving recklessly on the highway ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links