Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How do i find out if my license is suspended?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do i find out if my license is suspended?

my insurance on my truck got cancelled last month.how do i find out if my license is suspended or not?

Debroah A
Rating
Amanda H, Try getting an online insurance quote It's free and quick to do. http://www.simpleautoquotes.com/Auto-Insurance.html

Good Luck!

Steve Stifler
Call your dmv or secretary of the state and see if they if they can help you, sorry but that's all I can think of.

Nap
Rating
I would call the Insurance Company that canceled you.Or go to the Insurance agent or broker and give them a bit of face time. They will give It up. Tell them or ask them "Why did you cancel my policy? If you have been paying on time etc, they should tell you why. Good Luck. Also:
If someone calls the DMV and requests info on there license he/she isn't going to get It. Do they know who exactly are they talking to? I think not. That would require that you go there. No, the Insurance company is your best bet,here. They might even run your license for you to check It. They do have the where with all.

lar
Rating
If you lived in Maryland, you would have turned your plates in from the truck. Did you turn the plates in? What would they want to pick up your drivers license for?

Heather V
Rating
I agree with lar there....

Why would your license be suspended if it ws the insurance that was canceled? Not granted it IS illegal to drive an uninsured vehicle but you still have a valid license so you should be just fine on your license.

jonnyc812002
Call the DMV. They will tell you.

Rod Knocker
Run a red light or blow a stop sign. When you get pulled over, the cop will tell you if it is suspended.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Insurance policy after accident with rental car?
hi, i had car accident with a rental car, the car is totally damaged. I purchased the insurance and i am told by the rental company that now i need to pay for the excess immediately otherwise i need ...

In recent accident,my insurance found out about a past accident that wasn't reported.Should I tell m the accid?
I had an accident year ago and did not reported. Pay for it all on my own. Just couple weeks ago I had another accident and my insurance company is on my case about the previous accident that I did ...

Can I get my license back? Am I going to lose it? Can I still become a CDL Driver?
So I got pulled over and I got a ticket for driving with a suspended licence. I live in Illinois so does this mean that my license will be revoked? If so, can I still drive if it pertains to work? I&#...

I have an interlock restriction on my drivers license, how do I rent a car?
I have a ignition interlock restriction on my drivers license, but I am travelling 1500 miles away for a business trip and can't take my car, I have to fly and rent a car when I get there. Can I...

Drivers ed...............15?
okay, so im 15 years old. and i REALLY wanna take driver's ed class. i started school late, so im 15, but still in 8th. in illinois, can i still take it or do i have to wait til high school? (...

Do you have to have your temps card when you go to take your driving test?
My mom lost my temps card and I want to take my driving test. Do I have to buy a new $40 card to take my test or can they just look up my name?
Additional Details
Yes my mom lost the ...

Will I get my license taken?
In November 2008 I got a speeding ticket going 13 over in a 30. I got my license in June 2008 and my court date is Friday, Feb. 5, 2009 (tomorrow). What will happen? I don't want to get my ...

No car insurance but i let someone else drive?
i let my friend drive my car and didnt know my insuance lapsed until after she wrecked it. she agreed to pay for damages but later backed out a few weeks later i got back on myinsurance but i couldnt ...

Driving instructors ticket?
what would happen if a student got caught speeding by speed camara in an instuctors car.
would would be issued with the ticket
Additional Details
who ...

Where can I get the cheapest insurance for 16 year old with good grades and a 1992 honda civic?

Changing my license from NYC to MD, will the points I have from NYC be sent to my MD license?
I am moving to MD and I have 10 points on my license(hate cops LOL) also iam getting a new car was wondering how much more will I have to pay for insurance? Thanks in advance....

Why is it, that in the esurance commercials, we see not automobiles?

How Old Do You Have to be to get a Driver's License in Massachusetts?
Please only tell me if you're absolutely ...

What's the difference between liability and full coverage?
when it comes to car insurance can you tell me the difference between full coverage and ...

I live in PA, is there anyway to get my full license before the 6 month waiting period?
I need a way to get to work, if i can get the fifty hours that are required in perhaps a month is there anyway i can get my full license in perhaps 2 or 3 months?...

Do I still have to have car insurance? I'm a new driver?
I'm using my parents' car and they already have insurance for it. Do I still need to have my personal one even though my parents already have one for it?

sounds kind of a rip-off ...

Insurance question....................
How long does it take to receive a check for when you have been in a auto accident and everything has been processed?...

I'm taking my drivers test to get my license soon. Any tips?

My car got stolen & im only covered for liability.. is theft & fire mandatory to have even if its in liability?
my insurance company wont pay for any damage, stolen items, or a rental because they are saying that becuase i only have liability coverage im not covered for theft and fire some people are telling ...

Wisconsin Road Test Help!!?
I'm taking my road test tomorrow in Wisconsin near Milwaukee. Any tips I should note before? Also, what kind of shape does my car need to be in for it to "pass" inspection? Thanks
<...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links