How do i get my driver license ?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do i get my driver license ?

well i am 14
i have no idea how to get it no clue what so ever
PLEASE HELP

Michelle
Rating
it ALL depends on what state you live in.

in CALIFORNIA, you must be 15 1/2 to get your permit. if you are under 18 years old, you must first take a driver's education course (you can find one online, or they probably hand out ads at your school) which is usually like 8 hours a day for four days. you'll receive a certificate upon completing the course, then you go to the DMV and take your permit test. i believe the test was 40 multiple choice questions and you're allowed to miss 7. after receiving your permit, you must wait 6 months before you can take your driver's license test, during which you must complete 50 hours of practice, including 6 hours with a professional driving instructor (behind the wheel training). after those 6 months and completion of behind the wheel, you can schedule an appointment at the DMV to take your driver's license test.

Brooke
well in canada you have to be 16, i just got my g1. i read the book and then went to a test center where they ask for your birth certificate and all that sort of stuff, bring any sort of identification you have, and then they do and eye test and give u the written test. your probly in the states but in canada ur only aloud to get 4 questions wrong out of 20.

deman415
Go ask your dad

Xandra K
Rating
You can't get your driver license until you get your permit. I'm fourteen, too. So yeah, duh. If you're birthday is in 1995, you can't get it until your 18. But, I'm in 1994 so i can get it when Im 16 :D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Driving permit question...?
Where I live, you can get your permit at 14, and you liscense at 18. I am 14 and I think I am about ready to go take the test. My question is: don't you have 6 monthes after you get it to take ...

How does the DMV prove you've lived in the state?
I just moved to MD and in all the commotion, I forgot to register my car in this new state. MD requires I register my car in 60 days or pay a 6% tax on the value of my car (well over $1,000!) How ...

I lost my driving license.Now I am in another state help.?
hi i moved in from ct to minnesota 6 months before and had the same license now i lost it so what should i do i am so ...

How much would car insurance cost me?
I am male 31 yr old, have 1 yr experience driving on a provisional license, how much would insurance cost me for a 99 fiat punto 1.2??

Also if its possible to pay it monthly or whats the ...

Property damaged in car accident.?
I was in a minor accident and my cellphone went flying into the dashboard and has suffered some damage. Will this be covered by the at fault drivers insurance? How do I bring it up to their insurance ...

Why some companies have remit address in other states?
a lot of big companies (and smaller) have their remit address in other than their own state. why?...

What to do I got a DUIand possion charge in Ontario?
I know I will have to talk with a lawyer but has anyone else been charged lately.
I blew a 2.8 and 2.5, well over the 0.8.
Got a possession charge under schedule III but it should be ...

Can you make the time period shorter to get your G2.?
i know that after you get your G1, you have to wait 12 months to get your G2. And if you go to a driving school, you can get it in 8 months. But i found this website while studying for my G1, and it ...

Should i let a car accident get me down?
So i got into a car accident today, my car is pretty much done and i have to get a new one. Im a little upset but I have been calm and collected. Im still smiling. Should i let it get me down? Im ...

Lost driver's license and worried?
Ok, I have a great story. My girlfriend just turned 21 and we let someone borrow her id. She just renewed the ID 2 weeks before the borrowing. The person lost the ID card, and now we're worried ...

If im 16 an i have a car and i want insurance on a 1999 century how much will insurance cost for me?

Im almost 15 and i wanna get my learners wat do i need to do?
i want it as soon as i can! what all do i need to do to get it! wat do i need to study? do i have to take a drug and alcohol test ? btw i live in fl if that ...

Car accident question?
my friend just had a car accident were he hit a pole , will the electric company charge him money if something happened to the pole. Oh and he has full coverage... if that ...

My car was rear ended by an uninsured driver with an insured car. Who is liable for my car?
ok well my car was rear ended in the freeway and the car was insured but the driver wasnt on the policy. I had to get a lawyer to fight my case and i filed a claim with triple A which is the ...

Can you cancel your car insurance if you completely get rid of your car?
Can you cancel it or do you have to pay the difference until the contract runs out?...

Do i have 2 take drivers ed?
im 16 and i live in california. i already know how 2 drive so i dont have to take behind the wheel classes, but i have 2 take drivers ed if i want my permit right?? i dnt rly want 2 but im pretty ...

Do I lose my identity with an Expired Learner's Permit?
My learner's permit expired a few days ago. I was wondering if I do not re-new it for a while because money is a little tight and I can't afford to pay the fees can I get in trouble having ...

Do i have to take the written test for my drivers lic?
i have to renew it for the first time do i have to take the test again
Additional Details
oh im in ca if that ...

If a family member gives me a car can i keep it registered from when they got it unti that expires?

Additional Details
Also im getting it insured in my name....

Do you need to take a driving class before permit or license?
i live in texas and my friends were saying you had to take some driving class before a permit or license i dont remember.
i was wondering if that was true and if so for which one? because im ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, April 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links