Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How do you report someone with no auto insurance?
Find answers to your legal question.

How do you report someone with no auto insurance?

I know someone that has had no auto insurance for over a year. How do you turn them in. Who do you call?
Additional Details
first of all I just asked a simple questin. I did not put all the information because I did not think it was important to know why I needed to know. The full details are not important to any one but me. It was and is just a SIMPLE questin. If you don't have an answer without being rude please don't answer!

fire4511
There is no way to turn them in, and you have no real reason to to so.

Rather than worrying about someone else's insurance situation, take care of your own issues.

You may want to look at the reasons that you want to report people for things that do not concern you.

Belle
No

David W
Rating
It's really none of your business unless they crash into your car.

maddog
Rating
why do you want to be a rat /just mind your own business,get a life and get over it.

Locksmith
don't make waves. just leave it alone

Hannah
Mind ur business, maybe they can't afford it, some of us are just plain poor. Not like you have to pay if they crash, little tattletail.

Nathan M
Rating
If you really don't like them you wouldn't report them then when they crash big, the'll be done for. They would get what they asked for.

sydkan
you can try the police but i doubt they will do anything.

but you can try.

E
You should call your insurance company and ask them. They for sure will know.

nesbittoh
ill tell you why he's right...I was hit buy someone with no ins. I got screwed.. If I claim it on my ins. my rates skyrocket. This is what ins is for. you all would be mad if someone with out ins hit you, believe me.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I have a deductible of $1000 my car was vandalized, i have comprhensive coverage of $287. what does that mean?
i read some where that comprhensive coverage covers things like that. i have a broken back windshield and spray paint as well as key marks all over. If my estimate was 1543.99 how much do i owe? does ...

Can i take dad's car out of state?
dad was in an accident in december. the insurance company was supposed to send someone out to inspect the damage. the car is still drivable. i want to go out of state and dad offered i take his car ...

Applying for my first provisional licence?
hi i'm applying for my first provisional licence and i'm just wondering can i drive a car on my own with it or do i need someone with a full licence with me at all time. the reason i ask is ...

Does liability coverage for your vehicle cover a guard rail if you hit it?
My brother hit a guardrail with his jeep... he is wondering and I'm asking if vehicle liability coverage covers the damage to the guardrail.

Please only serious answers and sources ...

How much would it cost to insure a new Mazda3?
I want to buy a new ('08 or '09) Mazda 3. It would go on my parents
insurance, and they both have a clean record. How much would it cost to insure? I live in Nassau County, NY (Long I...

How do i get a car from my parent's name to mine even thou they bought it for me?
am 19 and i want to have the car in my name so that i can basically own it in every possible way. but my names is on it... its my car i paid the insurance. the only problem is my mom brought it for ...

Passed my driving test, but parents wont allow me to drive.?
i past my driving test about 14 months ago, when i was 17, and havent driven a car since. i am really hacked off because whilst i was learning, my parents insured me on one of their cars, but i soon ...

I was hit by a DUI driver at an intersection while I was running a red light carelessly, insurance coverage?
I got into a car accident last night when I was driving my friend back home. I was driving too carelessly and ran over the red light and got hit by another male driver. Fortunately nobody was hurt ...

What is the approx. amount owed that insurance companies forgive when coverage doesn't meet the total?
I was in an accident where four other cars were involved. With that, my policy only covers a total of $10k to any and all other vehicles and the actual damage will be around $16-18k. The $10k will ...

Is insurance for a 2 door car more expensive than insurance for a 4 door car?
is insurance for a 2 door car more expensive than insurance for a 4 door car?

Say 2 honda civic, same year, one 4 door and the other one is a 2 door. Would the 2 door have a higher ...

Im going to be 18 next month i was wondering in the state of ohio do i still need to have my temps for?
Im going to be 18 next month i was wondering in the state of ohio do i still need to have my temps for 6 months prior to getting my license after i turn 18?...

Car no longer operational, Do I have to notify DMV?
California, Car Died, and I plan on "not" getting it re-registered....

I need help with my situation please?
Hi, im 17 years old and currently live in Florida, i am moving to Ohio in a month to go to college. My problem is i currently have a Florida Drivers Permit, therefore when i go to Ohio i dont think i ...

No car insurance and suspended licence?
I was pulled over for a faulty breaklight and did not know my license was suspended. The cop told me it was suspended for non- appearance of a court date, I think of a ticket I forgot about for not ...

Is there a difference between the DMV handbooks?
Is there a difference between the 2008 & the 2009 CA DMV Handbook??...

How can I save money on car rental insurance?
I am going to rent a car for 3 to 4 months. I don?t have my own car....

What r we gonna do about all those drunk drivers?
why doesn't none do something about all the drunk drivers so many Innocent ppl r losing there lives cause of drunk drivers and it needs to be put to a ...

Do i need a scooter licence in florida?
i want a scooter and im 17 i think its a better way of getting to work.

its a BACCIO 50...

If a car is written off will the insurance still be on-going?
My car is to be written off by the insurance company will my contract with the insurance still be on-going and will they still charge me even if I dont have the car?...

I'm buying a new bike from pondicherry. i have to bring that bike to AP what is the procedure for registration?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links