Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How long do you have to get an auto inspection sticker after you register it in the state of maine?
Find answers to your legal question.

How long do you have to get an auto inspection sticker after you register it in the state of maine?

Nap
well, not knowing EXACTLY what the law is in Maine, I took a look at the web site and compiled all adjorning states that require State Inspections and after reviewing the data supplied and estimating the requirement monetarily for EACH State and the necessity for some sort of budget ramification I estimate that a 10 day factor is in effect. After receiving your plates AND registration you WILL receive what is in effect a "10 day extension" which goes on your windshield (Inside) This means you will have 10 days to have your vehicle inspected. After that time you could and will receive a ticket. So, Please get your car inspected in the alotted state time frame. Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Whats the best sticker to put on the back of a wheelchair van?
hiya i drive a wheelchair van, my son is 13, i have a long ramp, and i can never park without people parking rite up my ***,
the worst are other wheelchair users, i have a sign saying please ...

Can someone lie about the extent of damage to their car to get more $ from the person at fault?
It was raining and this woman in front of me stopped really hard and I tried to brake in time but skidded and bumped the back of her bumper. There was hardly a noticeable mark on her car and now my ...

Buying insurance for an old car -- collision option - worth it?
I'm buying a 1995 car for about $3,000. The insurance company said it isn't worth buying collision insurance because the car is worth so little. They also said if in an accident, the ...

I just sold my car and i had the wrong plates on it.?
Well i sold my car today at around 1pm and the person who bought it calls me back around 8pm saying she just got pulled over and the plates on the car belong to a different car so the cops impounded ...

Car insurance for under 21?
Im a 50 year old male looking to find full comprehensive car insurance (in Australia) for my new 2006 xr6 turbo, that will allow a 20 year old driver to occasionally drive and be also covered.
L...

Mom never came home... I have my drivers test in an hour... what should I do?
I had my drivers test this morning at 9:00 am. My mom was supposed to take me but she hasn't returned home... she went to a baby shower last night. I don't know what to do because you are ...

I had a small accident.?
I had a small collision (the two cars just touched) and we both stopped at the red lights and had argument whilst in the car at the red lights.There was a very minor scratch which cant be seen at all....

How do I go about obtaining or releasing lien from ford motor company?
hi i purchased a brand new truck back in 1997 from ford motor company the truck was paid a long while ago but ford motor company still is under the lien how do i change it to my name im solely the ...

Sooooo how much would a 16 year old car cost for car insurance on a 2008 BMW 750i??? (on his dad's plan :D)?
In new york (brooklyn).

Thanks!...

My car was stolen back in january?
the insurance company have interrogated me and have made me feel like a criminal. They want to believe i had something to do with this so they dont have to pay out. They have reports from Audi ...

Transferring cars on my insurance?
Hi, I'm getting a new car (Eagle Vision ESi) and my old one on my insurance was an Eagle Vision TSi. I was wondering if I could just simply switch cars, and transfer the plates. I'm ...

Car accident, insurance rate?
ive been driving 2 years, no tickets, no accidents....so tonight i got in an accident, rear ended a car....my fault,,,how much will my insurance go up? i have Allstate....

Personal injury compensation due to car accident?
A truck going about 40miles an hour slammed my car's passenger side. I was going aroun 25-30. He crossed a red light. Both cars were towed at the scene. My car was totalled and my insurance is ...

Are all auto insurance claims invetigated?
My car was hit in a parking lot, I was wondering what kind of investigations would be done if i filed a claim. I need to get my front bumper replaced so it would be around $500 or so. Not a huge ...

I am going to BLR from MUM, I have a car (1 yr USED), Do I need to get it re-register or just a NOC from RTO.?
I am travelling to Bangalore for less than one year....

If you've recently taken drivers DREAD?
What kind of things do you have to do there?
i'm 14, and i'm clueless about it. and you have to be 16, right?
no exceptions? tell me all about itt. :)))
Additional Details

Minor accident, Rare have few scratches. Should I report to insurance?
The other drive did not want to pay to repair the few scratches. Should I report to my insurance? I got all her info except the license plate. My first accident. =*(...

What does a hit on your drivers license mean?

Need a front license plate, what do i need to take to dmv?
i bought a car maybe a year ago which only had a back license plate, i just got a ticket for not having a front license plate. so i was looking on dmv.ca.gov and dont know how this works. is this ...

Car Insurance for "High-Risk" driver?
does anyone know of any Insurance companies for high-risk drivers in Minnesota?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links