Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How much money would you get from compensation if you were hit by a car?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much money would you get from compensation if you were hit by a car?

and in the accident your leg was broken

entidtil
No one can tell you. There is no "schedule of benefits" for auto accidents.

hukababe05
It depends on the claim, does she need medical bills to pay for and is she off work and losing earnings?
She would need to seek advice from a lawyer and you do get a lot of no win, no fee lawyers now.
I hope she is back on her feet soon.

rick
Rating
well, someone crashed my mom and she didn't got hurt,just the car was kind of trashed, and the insurance payed my mom some treatments for the neck pain, and like 2000 dlls. for the car.

dysentery_boy
Rating
Probably at least $10,000. If you were a pedestrian, probably more.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I was in a car accident last year, my fault. I just received a summons which states she is severely injured.?
I talked to my agent who says the plaintiff's lawyer claimed she needed surgery but when my insurance agent tried to get a release to view her medical records, they never responded and their is ...

What are the cheapest cars for car insurance in England?
What are the cheapest cars for car insurance in England?

I am just about to pass my test and don't care if the car looks like a piece of ****. I want it to have cheap car insurance.<...

Can AAA give traffic ticket advice?
i received a traffic ticket and would like to fight it but have no idea how to proceed and the website of the court is a little confusing. thought maybe AAA could give advice on the subject if i ...

What should I answer, about Drivers license question?
Im filling a job application online and they asked if I have a Driver's license but I only have a Learner License. I don't know if that really counts as a Driver's License. Should I ...

I have a uk drivers license, but i need a texas one for my insurance, do i need to need take the practical.?
i now i have to take the written part of the test, but will i have to take the practical part also or can i surrender my uk license so dont have to take the driving part....

Am i responsible to part failure in apersons car while driving it?
was driving them home because they were intoxicated, they became violent attacking me while driving and forced me to misshift causing transmission ...

Hit and run in a parking lot?
i got hit in a parking lot while i was at college and now there a dent in the hood of my 2006 monte carlo, but i didnt notice the dent til 2 days later what can i do about it? should i call the cops ...

Is car insurance mandatory in Canada?
I would like to buy a car as soon as I arrive in Canada (from Europe)
What are the steps in order to be regular with the road regulation in Canada?
T...

My Car was recently totaled.. How will it's value be determined by my insurance company?
I currently have Nationwide insurance, and my car was totaled in a hit and run accident.

There is damage to the hood of the car that is not associated to the accident... will this affect ...

Why do they ban Learner Drivers from the motorway but not from 70mph dual carriageways?
a 70mph A-Road dual carriageway is barely much difference from a motorway other than obviously being an A-Road and normally only 2 lanes whereas most motorways have 3 lanes or in some cases 2 or 4 ...

Where's the best place to get minimal auto insurance coverage in Kentucky?
I'm looking for insurance on an old 1986 nissan 300zx I got a quote for around 100 a month which I think is high considering I have full coverage on a new car for 120 so any suggestions? BTW ...

Cheapest place for car insureance?
hey im 17, im woundering wheres the cheapest place to go for insurance on a 1.1/1.2 ...

What do i need to to bring to get my wisconsin state id?
not a drivers liscense but a state id. i lost my ss card btw....

Driving Test In California?
I am really nervous about taking my driving test. I live in california and don't know what to expect. I am afraid that I'm going to fail. How hard is it to pass? i've had a few hundred ...

Is no claims protection on car insurance worth it?
Got 4 years no claims now and it seems no claim protection adds about £80 onto the premium. Is it worth it? Are there any strings attached it it?...

Please Help i need advice?
had an accident about 3 weeks ago and it was not my fault. I was hit from the rear. Ever since then i have had a sore lower back, left butt cheek and pain shooting straight to my ankle which in turn ...

Who pays the damages when a stolen vehicle hits your car?
My van got stolen and i decided to follow the van with my other car. i was following him for a little bit and then i guess he noticed i followed him so he backed into me and hit my other car.
<...

When do u cancel your car ins after u sell your car?
i sold my car my car ins do not expire until 3 wk. after. sould i cancel
it or ...

Do I need to get insurance on a car that can't move?
i have this car that is totaled and i cant do anything with it right now. And if i end up getting another car do i have to pay for insurance of both or the cars?
Additional Details
OK, ...

Ls drivers licensing can you get your Ls on you birthday ?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, April 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links