Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How much will a car lease increase my monthly auto insurance premium or payment?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much will a car lease increase my monthly auto insurance premium or payment?

John T
It will possibly double it, also depending on the car value and if you have a garage and live in a densely populated area or not.
Try http://www.esuperfind.com/carinsurance.php?id=mw90
for a quote, it's free to do.

Robert K
Rating
If you would have carried full coverage on the vehicle when owning it outright, there will be no impact at all on the premiums. Insurance companies do not care if you or a finance company owns the car, they just need to know who to make the check payable to in the event of a total loss.

If the car is newer, I would recommend having full coverage either way, and contrary to what some people tell you, it can actually be less to insure a vehicle at higher limits of liability, plus they protect you better in the event of an accident.

Miss Mona
Rating
Some companies are offering insurance in the lease these days maybe that would be an option for you. But generally a new car is very expensive to insure especially if you are young and wreckless in your driving. hope you find something that works for you.

Live to ride
Rating
Its not the car lease to worry about. Its the car you have to worry about.

MATTHEW R
Perhaps You could google it first ,nonetheles, if you perfer some direct resource ,here http://www.Autoinsurancepro.info/auto-insurance-free.htm might be your choice.

Kizzy
Only your insurance carrier can answer that for you

ravenjudge
Rating
a leased vehicle ususally needs much more Liability covergae, and the company wants to be listed as additional insured, and yes, it will definately increase your insurance if you don't already have the top possible coverage!

Carl M
For automobile insurance the quick way to get a low quote is do a policy comparison on auto policies. Make certain that you pick similar options with the same limits, car make, zip code, etc so that all options are a good comparison.

What I most often recommend is an online comparison quote at http://www.lowratetoday.com since they have discount insurers and can give multiple quotes on auto insurance polices.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Driver's ed. how do u get a permit?
hi, im 15yrs 10months and 6 days old. i wanna go apply for my permit but ive got a few questions. so, ima get a study guide from the DMV and after studying, i'm to take a 50 question test. now ...

Can I drive to dmv by myself?
I just passed written test yesterday and I scheduled for a behind the wheel test tomorrow. I wonder if I can just drive there by myself in order to take a driving test???...

Car Insurance?
my boyfriend and I are driving across state this summer, and we would like to take my car because its so much better on gas than his. But im really bad at driving when im tired, and we were wondering ...

Is classic car insurance cheaper?
thinking about buying 1967 Camaro and was wondering if it was my primary vehicle would the car ins. be cheaper? Anyone know?...

What if he wrecks my car?
My boyfriend doesn't have a drivers license or insurance. He always drives my car. I know i shouldn't let him, but i'm sick of driving him around. What happens if he wrecks it? Does ...

Does insurance have to be under my name?
The car was originally purchased under my dad's name, but I was the one who was paying it.

So I recently paid off the whole car and asked my dad to switch the owner of the car from ...

Hello i was test driving the new is-f and took it to 140mph i heard if the chatch you the will take your lic?
and put you in the hole is that ...

Whose fault is it?
uh forgot my ...

Best value car/insurance for a new driver (teenager)?
Hey
Ive just started taking driving lessons (im 17), and am hopefuly gonna buy my first car soon. I'll probaly just get a second hand one from the paper, but, is there that much difference ...

Auto accident person blacks out and hit another car is that a medical emergency and is that person at fault?

What address do I contact in DVLA about Epilepsy?
I need to contact the Dvla to find out how I go about learning to drive with Epilepsy but I dont know whether there is a certain address that I have to contact....

How much should i be paying for car insurance?
I'm a 18 yr old male...driving a 94 Pontiac Firebird. How much should i be spending? appreciate the help. [ my GPA is 3.6 if that has anything 2 do with it]...

Anone know a good car insurer for monthly coverage?
I am 19 and have come back for the summer from uni and want to be able to drive for july and august. I've had no convictions, just a minor bump which was thrown out for being a fraudulent claim.....

Is it true that you need auto insurance, even if you don't have a car, just to drive someone else's car?
I'm about to turn 17 and I just got my linense. I don't have a car, but I heard that I still need to have auto insurance to drive anyone's car. Is this true in the state of Illinios?...

My boyfriend had a fender bender in my car. Will Geico cover it?
My boyfriend was driving my car. I have Geico. He damaged the other car. Will Geico still pay even though I was not the driver?...

After buying a trailer, do you get insurance?
We just bought a trailer that we will be using to take an dbring scaffoliding from and to work and I needed to know if we needed to get insurance on it or is it covered with the insurance the truck ...

Does car insurance cover loss of car key?

Can i get a car insurance cover note but pay in 2 weeks time?

Personal reg.....bought.... got plates.... what next?
Bought son personnal reg but dont know what to do to register it to his car. have had letter from dvla saying i must pay if i dont register them............. help im ...

Should the auto industry be bailedout yes?
should the u.s. bail out the auto ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, October 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links