Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How much would it cost to fully register a car in nj. with liscense plates.?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much would it cost to fully register a car in nj. with liscense plates.?

its a 1990 oldsmobile cutlass. i have already added the car to the insurance policy so i need a ballpark answer to how much it will cost to register it and get license plates.

美人プリンセス
Rating
http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Vehicle/Fees.htm
http://www.dmv.org/nj-new-jersey/license-plates.php#Standard-issue_Plates

Joe Mama
Registration cost is based on the year and type of vehicle. I'm guessing your registration will be less than $50. If the title is already in your name then you don't have transfer and tax costs.

William R
It is a Common situation many people have met,calm down,and check the resource i found pretty useful http://www.AutoInsuranceFree.info/free-auto-insurance.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What tips can you give me as I want to start Driving school to get my G2?
I want to get my g2 soon. I dont have a car and family is no help in teaching me how to drive, so im on my own.
im wondering if you have any tips to endure and grasp all details of driving ...

Can i claim for buying a car and repairs as self employed?

Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster Question (Previous or Current Experience)!?
How much would you settle this claim for assuming coverage was 100K?

Driver A (your insured) ran a stop sign at 7:45pm and hit driver B in the center of the vehicle and flipping the car (...

What happends if you get caught by the police driving your friends car?

Whats car insurance like for a Ford Fiesta ST Probably for a 55 Plate?
Ive got my own insurance for a clio thats 900. Been driving 2 years with 2 years no claim.

Anybody had the same ? and what was your ...

If i have my permit and i turn 17 1/2 before my 6 months is up can i take Drivers Training?!?
So i just got my permit maybe a month ago. Now one of my buddies told me that If your 17 1/2 and you have your permit you can go ahead and take drivers training without waiting your whole six months. ...

Will I lose my license?
my car hydroplaned friday night, causing me to drive off a highway and into the grass about 10 feet below the road
it was raining
no other cars were involved
and i did not hit anything<...

Can you find the owner of Ford Transit M586 CHR?

Credit for previous no claims bonus in the UK?
I am asking this on behalf of a friend who sold his car in 2003 and has since been travelling abroad, but not driving. He has returned to the UK and is very hard up, but needs to get a car of some ...

What r all the document we need to drive a 4 wheeler?
im going to buy a new ...

Another inclusion for a auto accident in florida.?
I signed with a reputable law firm that is local. The problem is I haven't received compensation. This has caused financial hardship. I will know before too long about the ups and downs of the ...

Getting my license..?
Back in nov of 2007 I got my license suspended for six months. I needed to pay the reinstatement fee of 500. I never came up with that money. Come jan of 2009 I needed to get a new ID because it ...

Car insurance canceled due to none payment.?
car insurance laps. Can i go with new company. Even though I have past due with another?...

If i put the car in my parteners name,can she still tax it?uk?
My insurance is in my name and my partner is a named driver.The car is registered to me,i want to put the car in her name,but will i have to have her as main policy holder for insurance.
we live ...

No claims bonus on two seperate policies,any insurance people about?
My dad has 3 years no claims on his current policy, now I have just passed my driving test and he wants to add me as a named driver on a SEPARATE CAR and SEPARATE POLICY. Now if he states he has 3 ...

How much would it cost to be put on my dad's insurance?
I have a provisional license and i'd like to know how much it would cost my dad to put me on his insurance????

and please don't give me any links to confused.com i tried it doesn&...

Will my insurance cover this?
i was driving in the high way and suddenly a big piece of rock hit my car's hood and bumper.now the hood is mass up.will the insurance cover it without me paying anything?i have american family....

Living in car, what to do about car registration and address issue ?
So i'm living in my car and i have a dilemma. If the DMV needs to send my registration card and renewal stickers by mail, i don't have a home address so how do i get those ? Can i have them ...

Is it hard to pass the road test to get your license?
Im going to be taking a road test in new jersey and was wondering if it is hard to pass. what should i expect?...

Are you allowed to drive your new car if it still has paper (license) plates?
I just bought a brand new vehicle. Am i allowed to drive it? I have insurance on my other cars but what papers do i carry if i drive the new car? or do i have to wait for the papers to ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, July 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links