Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How old do u have to be to have a vehicle title in your name?
Find answers to your legal question.

How old do u have to be to have a vehicle title in your name?

i would like to know how old you have to be to legally own a vehicle and have the title in my name?

haapa_em1
Rating
Have to have a drivers license

Lisa
Rating

Brando is DTF
My title is in my name and i'm 17.

I think you can OWN a car at any age. A title isn't a license, so I don't see why you would have to have a license to own a car. I mean, it's just a piece of property, and the title is just a slip that shows that it's your property.

I'd say you can own a car at any age, so you can have the title in your name at any age.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Car insurance to get my registration unsuspended?
I need to get the cheapest car insurance possible. The DMV suspended my registration until I show them I have insurance. I have no accidents and only 2 tickets on my record. I am unemployed right ...

Do I owe anything after my car insurance expired?
Here is the situation...

My car insurance expired on Dec of 08 and I got the auto renewal of the first year of 09. I didn't pay for the renewal insurance for 2 months because I moved ...

Car Insurance Whilst Living Abroad?
I am going to be working abroad in South Korea and will be classed as non resident in the UK.I own a car which will be left in the UK until I come back and I want to keep it insured so it can be run ...

Getting Drivers License?
This for a buddy of mine hes 20 years of age almost 21 and wants to get his drivers license next week.He has a learners permit and i think has had it for a few months now.What all does he need to do ...

License and no insurance?
ok, i am about to get my license and i was wondering if i have to pay insurance. i heard if i "move" or change the place where i live liek to my grandparents house who do not have a car or ...

I bought this book on how to beat a speeding ticket, has anyone else used one of these books?
I got a speeding ticket and used a book called I found on a website called byebyespeedingticket.org. I was wrong for speeding but it's wrong to charge me $240 and raising my insurance rates for ...

Cheapest car insurance in PA?
What is the cheapest car insurance company in PA?
My record is not good...I am going to be 20 soon I have had two accidents in the past five years, one my fault (rear end) and the other is not ...

How do you get a driving license in the USA?
how old do you have to be? do you have to hold a provisional license first? does it vary across different states?...

Provisional driving licesence?
hey guys i need help i live in rochdale and i don't know where to send my provisional license application forms( i dont have Uk nationality)
can anyyone please tell me the address where i ...

Why do people speed when they get there P plates?

Will I have problems registering the car with a salvage title?
I'm about to buy a 1996 Audi A4 that has been wrecked. The only damage is a dent on the passenger side doors but they are going to be replaced and the car runs and drives great but it has a ...

Bicyclists must obey the same rules and regulations as motorists, and can be cited for violations?
i need help :)
TRUE OR FALSE?...

"Vehicle has a out of town tag & insurance & is still being leased by someone, what could happing if stopped.?
I am wanting to know what steps are needed, so I will not have any problems with the law. I can get it insurance here but, I was told as soon as I do the Dept of Motor Vech. and the lender would know ...

In New York, to take Drivers Ed do you need your permit?
If you take driver's ed, what is the earliest age you can drive by ...

I would like to open up a driver trainer school. Who might I contact in the DMV to get started?

Where can I get the cheapest auto insurance?
I am going to school in Idaho and need to find the cheapest auto insurance. The best I could find was $65. Is there somewhere I can get cheaper?...

Where can complain regarding increase of my auto insurance premium?

Im 17 1/2 and after i take the written test for the dmv in california do i get a permission to drive?

MY CAR WAS STOLEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR NEXT TIME TO PREVENT THIS?
my car was stolen (which was found stripped). I was about to go out to work in the morning then found out that my car was GONE.. My car is a 97, was parked (manual) with the e break, doors locked, ...

Can my brother sell my call on behalf of me?
I am moving back to India from USA and need to sell my car. If I do not get a buyer by then, can my brother sell it for me? If yes, please let me know the procedure to do so.
Additional Details<...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links