Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

How to get car title under someone else's name?
Find answers to your legal question.

How to get car title under someone else's name?

My financed car is under my father and my name but need to get rid of it. how do i go about getting the title in their name with an existing loan? where do i go and what do i need to try to refinance it under someone elses name? thanks

UCANTCME
Rating
You would go to the financing company with the buyers and they would need to fill out the necessary paperwork to see if they will qualify for a loan and if so the financing company will take care of this issue..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am asked what catagories of licence I hold on my UK drivers licence, what does that mean?
I know it is a dumb question but does it mean the catagories of vehicles I am permitted like B,BE,C1,C1E,D1..... and so on or something else?...

What is the minimum insurance for a financed car in michigan?
I have a car that is financed, and I'm looking for the minimum insurance they require. I know it's smart to have more, but with my bad credit I'm already paying 25% interest on the car,...

How can i apply for driver learning license with out social security number?

Which auto insurance brokers in Ontario will cover modified cars?
I'm thinking of modifying my (suspension/turbo) car and do everything legit by advising the insurance companies. I'm having a hard time find a broken in Ontario, Canada who would oblige. I...

IF YOUR LIENCE IS REVOKED?
if your are gonna criticise me done both answering.I have been to court to day and got 6 points i know stupid of me but were not all perfect and you cant tell me you have never broke the law cause ...

How do i get a new registration certificate book for my bike?
I have lost my original registration certificate book along with my original insurance cover. I live in Pune. can anyone tell me the procedure for how to apply for a new one?...

Is 3-door auto insurance cheaper than 2-door/4-door?
Hello!

I am interested in purchasing: http://www.cars.com/go/s...

I'm Confused On The Whole Driving Thing.?
Okay Here Is..
I'm 17 Old Enough To Start Driving In The U.k, But What Do I Do To Start It Off? Do I Go And Get That Form From Post Office OR Can I Just Book My Lesson's Up Now And T...

Car insurance question about sr 22?
Whats cheaper a small truck or suv or like a wagon.. i have a terrible record thanks to owning a fast car when i turned 16. im now 20 and looking for a good car that will be able to handle deep snow.....

Bankrupcy increasing car insurance premiums??
Someone told me if a person files bankrupcy, their car insurance premiums increase. Is this true and how do insurance companies justify the rate increase?...

Proof of Car Insurance, I can't find it, and my court date is tomorrow!?
I have a legal problem. I live in arizona, i'm being tried in Mesa

I was got a ticket for driving without proof of financial responsibility, cause i didn't have a current car ...

Got DMV(california) renewal application back with additional stuff to fill up (need help)!!!?
so this part says to fill up ...name , signature, signed at, date and another space that says title... what is the title? what do i put there? is it a number? is it the same thing as the CA#? or some ...

Auto accident??? insurance?
just wondering how much will my car insurance go up if i file a claim?? there was no injuries and no damage to the other partys car. my car was estimated $4000 of damage to fix.....

I need some help about what I can do...?
Ok, I live with my fiance on our own. We only work part time and on job seekers till we get full time work. But the problem is, we don't have enough money to pay the car insurance. It's ...

What is a good car for a teen?
for my first car i want to get one that is cool, has okish gas mileage, used but is in good condition, preferabally automatic, and that is at a Maxim of $25k. i want to know some more ideas then the ...

Auto accident??? insurance?
just wondering how much will my car insurance go up if i file a claim?? there was no injuries and no damage to the other partys car. my car was estimated $4000 of damage to fix.....

When u get pulled over can you call someone to pick up your car if you dont have a licence?

Hardship License for a 15 year old in Texas?
I am 15 years old and I fill the requirements to get a hardship license. I was just wondering about how long would it take to get a hardship license when I go to the DMV office. Would it take a while ...

What do i need to bring to the DMV, when i get my permit and take the test?

What should I do? Help! I got my car insurance in...?
Im a new driver.

I first got my car insruance in 1st of March and it cost me £1800 and I'm paying it monthly so i had to pay something like £400 for the first month and then around £1...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links