Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

I didn't pass my driving test today?
Find answers to your legal question.

I didn't pass my driving test today?

Please say something that will make me happy.

stickyfingeredurchin
Rating
You will pass in the end,it's a matter of confidence and road sense.
Try to get as many hours in as you can especially with a friend or relative if you can.That will get you confident about everyday situations that can spook someone on their test.
The more preparation that you do the better you'll feel about your next test.
I was fortunate enough to pass first time but plenty of my friends failed ,some more than once.
The main thing I remember from the time was that there were countless tales of bad luck and outrageous injustices but often when those people passed in the end they admitted that they just weren't ready the first time.

I'm guessing you have years of potential driving ahead of you so relax and start preparing,it's not a race.
When you do pass it will feel great so that's something to look forward to.
Good luck and enjoy the last few months of being able to feel smug about having a teensy carbon footprint.

Ps.Next time you do your test adjust the mirror so you have to move your head a little to see it.
That way your examiner will notice you checking.

jk
Don't feel bad. There are thousands of unlicensed drivers driving around today. Oh, don't forget the illegals too.

lkrschic77
Rating
You are not the first or the last person to fail a driving test. Take a deep breath because the hard part is over. Now that you know what to expect the next time you go to take the test it will be easier. I have no doubt that you will pass with flying colors. Keep your head up future licensed driver.

Purbasha T
You know what, I couldn't believe that I passed when the lady said I did. I drove so bad that day, I wasn't even expecting a pass...............you might have driven very good, it's just one of those bad days, when things don't always go good....but what has happened, is done, you should take positive from this....like now before you get your driving license, you have more chances to practice and make yourself more skilled, so statistically you're reducing the probability of accidents that might happen to you....and staying alive is always something to be happy, isn't it?....good luck with everything

loooool at Princess Deb

HRH Princess Deb
You don't have an insurance payment yet!!! That alone is a blessing. And you get to see (hopefully) hot policemen once again. Wooohooo!!!

focus
Try to cheer up as you are not the only one to fail a driving test. Better luck next time.

Grace
I failed my first time too... and it was because I was overconfident. Next time, drive like an old person ;-)

Scott H
Rating
Well, at least you didn't kill anybody, right?

Tim
Hi everyone. I failed fourth time today. You can say - You are not acceptable to drive in UK, i don't think so. I tried to be positive. Maybe today isn't lucky day for me, Monday is really difficult day to solve the challenge. If be honest, i am not understand why here so difficult to pass. I used to drive in Europe, there many rules and requirements as well, but drive is more easy. If anyone has comments, please don't hesitate to tell me. Best regards, Tim.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How can I find out if a personalized license plate is available to me?

Auto insurance question?
i am 20 and will be driving a mitsubishi lancer, how much will my monthly insurance for full coverage be?...

Does my rate increase if I make a comprehensive claim?
While driving, my driver side door was damaged by an unidentified object. If I file a claim for this, will my rate increase?...

My son was driving my car and had an accident, he doesn't have a license.Will the insurance pay for it?

Additional Details
The police was involved on the accident and there was a report saying he does not have a license. If I tell the insurance company I did not know that he was driving, ...

I got my points on my driving licence 3 years ago,
back then the time to remove your points was 3 years but the rule was changed recently to 4 years, do I still apply to the old rules or do I have to wait for another year to get it off, anyone to ...

How to get around paying the over priced rate of car insurance for teenage drivers ?
Does anyone know of a reasonable insurance company for auto insurance ? We just added our teenage driver to our policy and it went up $400. She doesn't even have a car. I have a 2007 Dodge C...

Who has to foot the bill me or the insurance company?
I was in a car accident 11 days ago. When i slammed on brakes my seatbelt clutched to my chest. about 2 days later i started have chest pains and now my chest is really heavy and i cant stop ...

My drivers test is tommorow anyone have any pointers?
so nervous about it....

I was in a car accident other party at fault now the insurance are giving me a hard time?
ok i was in a car accident on 11/25/2007 the other driver was driving on th wrong side of the street when he merged into my lane when i was in stop position due to the fact that cars were going to ...

Are there any free sites to view your driving record and how many points you have on it?

I just got my drivers license. Now what?
I'm still a Junior Operator and I live in Massachusetts. I'm trying to figure out my insurance situation. Generally, could I be covered by my parents?...

Car booted?
okay so my car is booted how do i unboot it?...

I have a Car title Problem!?
So my Brother gave me his car that he screwed up when he bought a new one! I fixed his old car got it running and Paid off the remaining 2000 dollars on the loan now I'm trying to move out of ...

No auto insurance for 4 years, now will I have to pay high premiums?
For the last 4 years, my car has been titled and Insured in my grandmother's name. I am going to buy a new car next week, but when I called for an insurance quote, the premiums were almost 3 ...

How do you study for drivers ed?
OKay i live in Marion, Indiana. How do i study the booklet? Okay lets put it this way i dont know how to study period but i and i need to know the best and quickest way to learn the drives booklet!!!!...

Lost Certificate of Motor Insurance?
I have lost my Cerificate of Motor Insurance & cannot find it anywhere. I have notified my insurers & they have acknowledged this, is there anyway that someone can use my document for ...

What can I do about the insurance company stiffing me on settlement for totalled vehicle?
I hit a cow one night at 60 mph. The issue of fault on the ranchers part was never in question and the rancher was in agreement about it being his fault. Ultimately, their insurance company offered ...

Question on auto insurance?
If you have insurance points and you change insurance companies will the points go with you to the new company?...

Guy used white out on the back of my title?
When I bought my car and the man gave me my title (months laters) he used white out on the back and wrote my info (which was wrong ) over it. now both stickers are expired and the man wont talk to ...

Do I have to pay the deductible if the car accident I was involved in was in a work truck while on the clock?
About a week ago I accidentally rear ended someone in the company I work for's work truck while I was on the clock. I was just wondering if I have to pay the deductible for the car insurance? S...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links