Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

I lost my Drivers Permit how do I get a new one?
Find answers to your legal question.

I lost my Drivers Permit how do I get a new one?

So heres the thing, I lost my permit and I was wondering how do you do it? Im freakin out right now. My parents have no time to come with me to get one because of work, and because of thier(dmv) crappy hours of operation. I have my school ID a passport and social sercuiry card. Now then, DO MY PARENTS HAVE TO BE THERE? Seriously? Im clueless right now. IS THERE A FEE?

Lemâ„¢
Your parents dont have to be there...the same thing happened to me. Its $10 in florida to replace it. GO there and take a new picture give them money and thats it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My hit some black ice. My car was the only car involved. It is being totalee. What amount do I accept?
The car hit the island head-on. The frame is bent. What is an acceptable amount.???...

I failed my dmv learners permit test 3 time how long do i have to wait in order for me to retake it?

What do i have to do for a license plate when buying a vehicle in ca and driving it back to az?
don't want to have to deal with DMV so any help would be ...

She here is an insurance question for someone in WA state.?
I am going to be borrowing my boyfriends parents truck over the weekend and i am wondering if the Full coverage i have on my car will make the coverage on the truck become full coverage. There is ...

Is Car insurance based on BHP?
i am going to be driving soon and am wondering how insurance works
this is how i think it works but am not sure?
.the base price of the car
.the horse power (dose the insurance ...

Out-of-state car. Title nor registration in my name. Still need to get it registered in Colorado?
The car is registered in South Dakota, its an '02 Grand Prix. It's in my mom's name (title and registration). She lets me drive it down here, however, I am a resident of Colorado. D...

I am 16 and my mom is getting me a car?
what car can i get that is stick and i can make faster and look ...

Driver's license question (SSN)?
so im trying to help my friend, he came to the US on a valid visa 9 years ago (He's 19 now) his visa now expired, but he applied to get his social security and he's on the awaiting list now ...

How long will my drivers license be revoked?
I live in New York State and am worried that I'll lose my driving privileges due to several moving violations. If this does happen, how long before they will give it back?...

On a UK photocard driving licence, which is the renewal/expiry date?
After the recent hooha on tv about loads of people not realizing their driving licenses have expired, I looked at mine and cannot tell which is the renewal date. I asked dvla but they haven't ...

Does high car insurance for young people count as discrimination?
I'm an older driver now but remember what a nightmare it was to get insurance. Extremely over priced compared to a new driver of an older age. I know its about statistics but how can you judge ...

I need help..Just moved to Pennsylvania from Ohio so my question?
I have to register my car so...
At the DMV-
What is-Form MV-4ST (for title)?
What is- Form MV-1 (for registration)?

Anything else I would need besides VIN number,proof of ...

How much is your auto insurance?
I'm a 23 y/o m with an 07 g5 gt (4 banger with leather heated seats etc...) my insurance is right about 159.00 per month. Also, I have 2 speeding tickets that are about a year old. I only have ...

When Can I Get My P Plates?
my birthday is the 3rd of june 1992 and i got my learners on like the 26th november 2008 i live in Qld and i am wondering is there anyway i can get my p plates as soon as i'm 17 or do i have to ...

Buying a car from private seller and driving it back home...?
The seller will probably take his plates off, right? How would I drive the car back with no plates then? Do I need to get temporary ones? How would I do that?...

Minor car accident. Other party agrees fault and to pay damages. Declines later and no communication thereafte?
There was a minor car accident. The other party was backing up when he hit my stationary car. The party agrees to pay for damages. No report filed. I got his insurance information. After showing my ...

What Car Insurance Group is a Citroen Saxo X 1.1?
I dont know what insurance group my saxo is...

It is a 3DR Hatchback, 1999...
Additional Details
Is it group 1,2,3 etc.....???...

Car accident who's at fault?
If car A is turning Left out onto the road from a gas station and Car B is turing into to the gas station from the road and the two collide. Car A's bumper hits Car B's driver's door. W...

Easiest way to get a license...?
Ok, whew, this is gonna be long. I'm 25 years old and am now living in PA. I grew up in California and got my license when I lived there. While I was at an airport in NY, I seemed to have lost ...

What do I do about my tag and insurance for a repossed car?
My son had his car repossed. Does he cancel his insurance? What about his license tag?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links