Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

I lost my drivers license. How do i get a new one?
Find answers to your legal question.

I lost my drivers license. How do i get a new one?

Im under 18 living in Ohio.

HRH Princess Deb
This is from the Ohio BMV website:

I lost my driver license. How do I replace my lost license?

You will need to take at least two (2) acceptable proof of identification documents into a Deputy Registrar office and purchase a duplicate license. The fee is $19.50.

David W
If you just misplaced it somewhere, take your birth certificate to the BMV and get a new one; it'll probably cost you less than $10. If you lost it due to violations, you have to clear them up or wait for them to drop off; your question doesn't specify.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Will my allstate auto ins. go up from a stop sign running ticket?
1st ticket ever!...

When a car title says salvaged and you fox it up what would the title say then.?
im about to get this car that has both airbags poped and its a salvaged title but im going to fix it after it fixed what would the title ...

Driving school in-car????
i am schedualed for my in car sessions starting next week and i am so scared! i am a shy person when it comes to people, but luckly my in car teacher was my driving school in class teacher! is it ...

US auto, need to transfer title to a Mexico title?
How do we do this? We are going to sell a vehicle in Mexico and need to transfer the title to a Mexican title. How do we do this? What's the process? Where do we go? Any, help would be ...

If there's a lein on a car, do they have the title?
Do they keep the actual title at their offices?
Additional Details
I'm in T...

Why UK car insurance is much more expensive when comparing with any other EU country?
For example, to insure the vehicle in UK I'd need to pay about £2500, but abroad I'll pay maximum of £400 for the same vehicle with same specs. and all the data about me. What is the ...

Bill of sale question?
I'm selling my car in California. Do I print out the bill of sale and send it to the DMV or what do I do? Thanks....

I got my license in California and it tells me i have to wait one year before i can drive people under 20, but?
what happends if i get caught driving people under 20, like driving my friend who's 16?...

What happens if you don't renew a car's registration? Can you get rid of a car this way?
My mom put a car's title and insurance in her name for her bf last year, and they broke up recently. He is not cooperating to put the title in his name, and she doesn't want it on her ...

I need advice about a car accident. Please!?
A little over a week ago I was involved in a car accident on the interstate. I was passing a van that had another car in front of him. Apparently, I was in his blind spot and he started coming into ...

Im really depressed my car just got stolen. i only had it for less than 2 weeks. idkn what else to do?
i try to do something good for my self, but for what? im angry. Any words of wisdom?
Additional Details
yes i did have insurance but that doesnt mean i get money or anything. i didnt ...

Need to drop a car off my insurance policy?
I sold my car and need to take it off my insurance policy. When i call them what all will they ask me?
Additional Details
i'm suprised they don't want my first born, they want ...

How can I force previous owners to turn over mailbox keys?
I recently bought a townhome and closed 2 weeks ago. The previous owners never gave me the mailbox key with the set of keys. They said they would give it to my neighbor and never did. Then they said ...

Is there a way to check with the DMV how many points you have on your license?
My mom is being ridiculous. I crashed my car about 6 months ago and her continuous argument for why I can't get a car is that I have too many points on my license and it will run up our ...

Car insurance and credit rating?
Im getting insured in 4 days, well hoping to,
anyway i have been online, got my quote, got all the way till i put my bank details in (just to see if it would work)

im trying to get ...

If the dealer still has a lein on my car and i registered it in sombodies else name can i register itinmyname?
i went to dealer to purchase my car but i registered it im sisters name,now i want to register it in my name is it ...

Ford Mustang GT Insurance Premiums?
does anybody know how much more it would cost for me to get one instead of my nissan xterra. i'm 19, never had an accident, have been driving for 2 years and i'm paying about 2000$ right ...

What is the fine for no proof of vehicle insurance in Minnesota? What can I do?
I borrowed a car and got pulled over for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. I called the owner and he added the insurance that same day. I took the papers to DMV and they said they would ...

Confusing Road Accident?
There is a 3 lane road near my house. Left lane is left turn only, middle lane is straight on only and right lane is right turn only. These are marked by arrows in each lane.

However ...

Maryland drivers handbook and drivers learner permit and license?
For whatever reason i can take this test so many times and can't pass it to save my life. Are there any tricks I should know about? I need help can anyone tudor me...lol This is ridiculous. that ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, September 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links