Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

I lost my driving license.Now I am in another state help.?
Find answers to your legal question.

I lost my driving license.Now I am in another state help.?

hi i moved in from ct to minnesota 6 months before and had the same license now i lost it so what should i do i am so tensed

George A
If you now live in & are a legal resident of MN, then you need to have a MN driver's license. If you lost your CT license, then you should have transferred over to a MN license within 30 days of moving there.

If this is the case, get a MN license.

If you are a college student & still officially a resident of CT, then you will need to contact the DMV in CT to see how you can get a replacement license & tell them that you are currently out of state.

Bri
Can you get a CT license? If not, on some of the state DMV websites they allow you to order one online but i'm not sure about Minnesota.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My car was rear ended by an uninsured driver with an insured car. Who is liable for my car?
ok well my car was rear ended in the freeway and the car was insured but the driver wasnt on the policy. I had to get a lawyer to fight my case and i filed a claim with triple A which is the ...

Can you cancel your car insurance if you completely get rid of your car?
Can you cancel it or do you have to pay the difference until the contract runs out?...

Do i have 2 take drivers ed?
im 16 and i live in california. i already know how 2 drive so i dont have to take behind the wheel classes, but i have 2 take drivers ed if i want my permit right?? i dnt rly want 2 but im pretty ...

Do I lose my identity with an Expired Learner's Permit?
My learner's permit expired a few days ago. I was wondering if I do not re-new it for a while because money is a little tight and I can't afford to pay the fees can I get in trouble having ...

Do i have to take the written test for my drivers lic?
i have to renew it for the first time do i have to take the test again
Additional Details
oh im in ca if that ...

If a family member gives me a car can i keep it registered from when they got it unti that expires?

Additional Details
Also im getting it insured in my name....

Do you need to take a driving class before permit or license?
i live in texas and my friends were saying you had to take some driving class before a permit or license i dont remember.
i was wondering if that was true and if so for which one? because im ...

Do you have to set up an appointment to get your drivers license in north carolina?
what do you need when you go into the ...

Does no claims bonus expire?
hi,my last insurance policy was over 3 years ago but i had full no claims of 6 or 7 years,i have not had a car since but i am thinking of getting another car but i am not sure how i stand with ...

Requirements for getting a license at age 16 in New mexico?
Im 16 and ive never taken any class in school for driving, but i have driven before. Some people say all i have to do is take a 2 day class, take the test and get at least a 75%, then take the ...

Got parking ticket violation,will it affect my points in my license and insurance rates?

What is the best car insurance that isn't expensive for a under 25 year old driver?
I am currently trying to get a car and I need to find a good insurance company that isn't expensive.....ha ...

I need a license plate idea!!!?
can be up to 7 letters and has to do w/ horses.
thanks!...

Car Insurance need advice?
I have one car with 24 years no claims and am going to be the policy holder for my sons car. Can i put down that i have 24 years no claims or do i have to start again (in the sense put 0 down??)Im ...

What will happen if you get caught driving without a license, after a small crash?
Well, someone i know drives a car regularly even though he has no license. Recently he was caught. After a small crash, without any real evidence proving he was driving - as he fled the scene. He ...

Where can i get a c1 driving course (London/S.E)?
Hi, hope someone can help. I want to obtain a catergory C1 on my driving license, ive searced the web for courses in London and the south east but can only find one or two. Can anyone reccommend a ...

I need advice with my driving test?
I am due to take my driving test on the 9th April, and i'm very nervous, i can drive perfectly fine, and all of my maneuvers are perfect but i don't exactly drive the way the driving ...

I reversed out of my drive as did the other person , we collided in the middle of the st who is at fault?
we were both revering out of our driveways oposte each other at the same time. we collided in the centre of the rd. the other person has put a claim in that they were stationary and i reversed into ...

How to not be nervous about driving test?
have my driving test this afternoon im so nervous!...

Cancel car warranty before i drive away?
im trying to get a 8000 dollars car, dealer says ur credit in not good, have a score of 570, so he offers a 23,99 percent financing,,,,so for 60 months i will pay 320 a month, he says purchase the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, April 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links