Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

I need to get my vehicle registration, inspection, and license plate. In what order should I get these in TX?
Find answers to your legal question.

I need to get my vehicle registration, inspection, and license plate. In what order should I get these in TX?

Resident of Ellis County, Texas.

Zenkai
inspection, registration the license plate, you have to in that order

Rebekah F
Rating
Go to dmv.org and click on your state and then, get your answers.

proudmommy
Rating
inspection, insurance, registration and plate. You have to have insurance to get registration and plates.

daisy5263
registered, first so you can drive it to get it licensed, and then inspected, all cost what order would the goverment go in to get all 3 paid......??

Uncle_Fisty
Rating
when you register, you get a license plate.. then go get it inspected.. they won't inspect without valid registration or expired tags

panthor001
Rating
1.get insurance
2.inspection
3.license an regs can be got at same place

texicangirl
Rating
Brand new vehicle?
The dealership will call you when the plates are ready and it should already have the registration and inspection sticker. And then every 7 years you will get new plates when you renew your registration sticker. Your inspection sticker you renew every year at your local Lube n Go or similar place and your inspection sticker at the tax office. I renew mine online. www.texasonline.com

shawn
Rating
insurance first you will get a plate when you go to get it registered, then have it inspected, Good luck

extex_cop
Rating
I would make sure it will pass 'Inspection' before you spend any more money on it. If it does....then get it registered ( lic. plates come with that )....but you have to show Proof of Insurance....before you can do any of these.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I accidently backed into a car, but the owner doesnt want me to turn it in to my insurance?
She doesnt have car insurance and is scared she'll get into trouble. Its at least 500 worth of damage. Do i have to pay her out of pocket? I pay insurance for a reason!!! My deductible is ...

My brother had his car stolen and he's just been told it's been found but it's been burnt out?
he is understandably devastated right now and to add to problems, he already has an ongoing incident which happened recently between him and another vehicle. the police and his insurance have been ...

I have just passed my test at 29?
just bought my first car and am having trouble getting insurance, is rac cover seperate or is that in with your insurance and whats the cheapest around. Is it cheaper if I have an additional driver ...

I was driving my neighbros car and it broke down. Can she make me responsible for getting it fixed.?
She gave me permission to use her car and now she says she is going to get an attorney because she wants to charge me with something. Can she?...

WHEN DID U GET UR FIRST CAR?/ AND WHAT WAS IT?
HOW EARLY DO YOU THINK TEENS SHOULD GET A CAR?...

If your insurance ends and you don't renew it does your registration get suspended?

Why do insurance companies still determine blame in car accidents if you have 'no fault' insurance.?
I'm confused about no fault car insurance. I was recently in a car accident in a 'no fault' state (minnesota). If I understand no fault insurance correctly, your own insurance company ...

Is a persons first name and phone number enough to file auto insurance claim?
My younger brother was rear ended at an entrance to a parking lot. Before turning into the parking lot a man hit him from behind, so they both pulled into the parking lot to check out the damages. M...

I don't no where to pay my insurance or how to pay it?
telling me how do i pay my insurance and where do i pay ...

Auto accident question: what to do when the other driver's insurance says they cannot contact the driver?
I was involved in an accident a week ago where another person rear-ended me. My insurance says I can use my own insurance policy to get the car fixed, but I'll need to pay for the deductible ...

Do I have to continue paying for car insurance when i don't have a vehicle,but still drive?
I've been paying for my insurance for about 6 months now even though I haven't had a car. (my cars transmission went bad) But I'm still driving, and was just wondering if I have to ...

What happens when you do not tell your insurance company about a pass ticket or accident?
My insurance rate jumped up to 250$ per month w/ Gieco due to two accidents in 2004. Neither accident did my vechile have any damage. Before it was only 100. I can't afford insurance at 250 per ...

A car pulls up behind me with no lights on and I backed up and bumped it whose at fault?

Car insurance query???
Car insurance query?
I have a mate who is 19 years old and is paying 48 pound for his car insurance and only pays for the month he wants to drive. He claims he is fully comprehensive and is able ...

I took out a loan, I bought a car, I still pay, registered in ex's name, can i claim it back?!?
I took out a loan, I bought a car, I still pay as the car isn't collateral but it's registered in my ex's name, she has the car and says it was a gift. The loan balance equals the car ...

I was in a car accident (wasnt my fault) i was injured how do i go about recieving a decent settlement?
my car is totaled, i have a fractured elbow, 2 sprained wrists, a sprained finger, a sprained knee and also a sprained ankle... i have been off work for 3 weeks now (i work 2 jobs) now the insurance (...

Why many people dint have car insurance and license?

Why is car insurance expensive for me i am 17teen?
When i check online people are are the same age say they are paying £700 but when i check with the same car i get over £2000 why?...

In the state of californis, if a family member is using a learner's permit to drive... Car insurance?
Do you have to add them to your car insurance, or do you wait until they pass the test and get their actual drivers license.
Additional Details
Sorry I meant state of ...

Car Tax Help!?
my car tax was due the 1st of this month, however unable to get to the mot place till saturday due to work, someone told me u have up to 2 weeks to get ur tax when it runs out. Is this true???
T...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links