Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

What catagory licence do you require to drive a Fire engine?
Find answers to your legal question.

What catagory licence do you require to drive a Fire engine?

Twisted_Ace
A fire tender will be Category C and you will need to be at least 21 years of age to take the test.

Timbo is here
You will need a pass at cat C unless it is an articulated platform ladder which will need cat C+E

zand3r07
Rating
hgv licence i think it's category c

BigMac
Rating
it,s what we used to refer to as a class 2 heavy goods licence there is some weight in all that equipment and water plus I would assume all emergancy drivers are also been on advanced drivers courses

WEEZER
licenses are given out by the weight of the vehicle,so one would have to know the gross vehicle weight to know the answer.

w61earl
It's not only the weight. Does it have air brakes? Hauling any hazardous materials? Articulated? Ya gotta be more specific!

Sophie B
Rating
Class 4 Chauffeurs license in Missouri, which qualifies you for air-brake equipped vehicles....

west point fireman
do u have to have a valid drivers license to drive a fire truck/apparatus in the state fo alabama? this is a very tricky question.. because u have to think of the volunteer side of it? the old timers etc..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is there any way to get my driving restrictions removed after getting in a an accident in my first 6 months?
On October 31, 2008, i rear-ended a car park on the side of the road as i was backing up. This occurred a little before 10 at night and i woke up the owner and we exchange info. This all happen ...

What is the difference between a certificate of title and a title?
We are trying to buy a mobile home but the current owners cannot find the title. They say that they have a certificate of title. Is that the same as a title?
Additional Details
We live ...

Does a companies premium increase for each claim submitted?
I have been employed for 2 yrs. All the sudden the company has made a policy and procedure booklet for the employees to review and sign. Other than $5 a wk they pay the rest of the premium. I am ...

Mexican car insurance for Americans?
Anyone have any idea what is the best Company out there which gives the cheapest car insurance rate for Americans in Mexico....

Temps and license in ohio?
i just moved to ohio and im 16, do i HAVE to have my temps for 6 months? or can i just go to drivers ed then the course?
thanks
Additional Details
and by course i mean test at the DM...

My question is about car insurance.......?
I live in a fault-based, or ?tort liability" state. I have all the usual car insurance, including $2000 per person medical payments and $50000 bodily injury liability....

Would my insurance increase if i have a provisional license and i got a speeding ticket and i was transportin?
i was transporting a friend
and i was speeding
i got charged for both
would my insurance bill increase?...

How to register a salvage car?
what are the procedure what are the law in the state of ...

Can you get a "special" license to get to work and from work?
I am a 15 year old who has a job as combining this summer. I want to know if there is a special license that i can get so i can get to and from work. My parents wont be able to take every single day. ...

I recieved a nonruning 2000 ninja from my brother as a gift 5years ago. now it runs. no title, how to regs WI?
how to register a bike with no title? it was a gift not stolen!...

Where can i book my driving theory test?
I have no idea?...

Im 17 and need a good car insurance company?
as i said im a 17 year old lad and currently learning to drive, im getting car insurance quotes (moving al the dates back a few months to ake out i already passed) i', just doing this as i rough ...

What insurance group would this car be...... link below? thanks? and roughty what per year will the car.....?
cost to insure for a newly passed drvier the age of 17???? thanks very much!!
http://www.evanshalshaw....

What Can I Do About My Car Insurance?
Ok, so I made a little rant with my last question, now I want to know why my parent's insurance company, Geico, has the right to charge them 140$ just because I am ABLE to drive and live in the ...

I hav 2 drive with some1 who sits in the car and tests me, 2 get my lisense wat skills do i need 2 b best at.?

Auto insurance question?
Collision coverage? Does that cover your car if you hit another car and it's your fault? BUt what if a car hits you and they take off. IF you don't get their license plate number and you ...

Can i live in my car in ca an how can i do it/ i live in vt an i need a change i have no friends or fam?
i just need to move i live in vt an i want to live in ca i have 500 dollas but i think gas would take a lot of it so all i need to no is can i live in my car an how to do ...

What insurance group would this car be...... link below? thanks?
http://www.evanshalshaw....

Went into a vehicle contract w/seller who is not the lienholder or title holder, can the contract be broken?
The car is being financed by a loan company. An extra charge of $4,000 dollars added to a five year contract on $17,000 and a 3 day grace period for the monthly note. License plate, tags, taxes not ...

Is the future of ING safe enough in Australia to take out a car insurance policy with them?
ING has offered the most favourable price, however in the midst of the current financial crisis I have heard that their presence in Australia may come under threat. I am not particularly well ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, December 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links