Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

What do dead bodies look like after a car accident?
Find answers to your legal question.

What do dead bodies look like after a car accident?

I know this is a strange question, but there was a bad wreck near my house today. A man died. It was a head-on collision and the Nissan he was in was literally torn into two pieces. Wonder what his body was like? We couldn't see anything because he was covered right away. It makes you wonder though... How grusome can it be?

juicey_juice803
It's too horrific to think about.

woof
please lets think good thoughts why dont you try this http://www.whywashesad.com/

Ida
Rating
pretty darn nasty. you can look this type of stuff up on the internet. personally i would just leave it be.

bundysmom
People don't realize their crap-a**, impatient, 'get out of my way' driving turns a vehicle into a weapon that can cause serious destruction, disfigurement, dismemberment, and death. I've seen photos of a girl whose face & scalp were pulled off and left on a cement pillar while leaving a trail of hair, tissue, and blood about 100 ft from where the car landed.

Carlos Q
squished and bloody

ixlinxs
Depends on the severity of the accident.
Often mangled and blue (lack of O2)

gomanyes562
Rating
It's very horrific to look at. They cover it up because if other drivers see it, they will get distracted and cause more accidents.

MSAD
It would depend on the trauma inflicted to the body in the accident.

skulty
Rating
haha, you count yourself lucky.

What you see burns a hole in your brain.

I have seen a couple of accidents and i can describe them, warning this IS going to make you sick and give you nightmares.

Do not read............

First was a motorbike guy, he had gone head first into a car,
he was dead on impact, his head and crash helmet were 20 foot from his body, the blood was everywhere, i was turning into the road, he was turning into my road, dam he hit the car at like 40 mph, his head hit the bumper of the truck and just went off.I said ****, WHAT THE ****, got out of my car, seen a head and said ****. WHAT THE ****. Looked around, seen a vry mangeled bike and wtf, a body still on the bike, i ran to the bike, you never know, it was a mess, the guy was totally cut from his head . **** you I am not into this i said to myself,

Want more? your sick, been trying to forget it for years.

blackheart_987
Rating
There could not be a make on him.and then he could be bad enough to make you loose you stomach . The last accident I work there were three little kids in the back sit .There was not a mark on them, but when I walk up on them, I know all three were dead. That was 36 years ago and I have not gone to a Accident scene since

UCANTCME
Rating
VERY BAD AND IT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE OR BE A PART OF.

Felix Arcanus
they prolly look like frankenstein

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

A real cliff hanger. Can I get car insurance.?
I live in an area that's falling into the sea. The surveyors say my garage will fall into the sea within the next 3 years. Do you think I need to declare this to my car insurer, and can ...

I was scuttling along a country lane one night, when a car?
came round the bend. I instinctively rolled into a protective ball, but I suffered multiple injuries, and spent the next six weeks, stuck to the tarmac, gradually drying out, and being pecked by C...

Whats the miniumum age can you apply for your?
Provisional liscence and your theory test for driving ???...

Is this true? you cannot make a claim for a car accident if its on private property?
ye jus as the question asks...is this true?
Additional Details
just asking because i was involved in a crash a good month or two ago and the insurance ppl havent contacted me yet saying ...

I got ticket for "not having lights on" while using wipers..i have auto running lights..can i plead not guilty
Was driving....i used wipers...cop turned around pulled me over.he told me i had to have lights on while using wipers..told him i had auto running lights..and he said "well i didnt see them"...

How long do you have to get your car tax when it runs out?

Car accident, whos fault?
I went with my mate to pick up his merc e190 cosworth and the guy warned him 2 or 3 times about the reverse gear being where 1st usually is, So hes like "yeahhh fine i get, ill be fine"

Anyone know of any cheap insurance companies for a 17 year old on a renault clio 1.2 dynamique...?
in england that is and i am lookin at the premium being around £1000...

Are you liable for accidents on icy roads?
I bumped a car do to my car sliding on an icy road. Am i liable are is there a clause in the law that it is weather related??...

Can you lose your license by letting a felon drive your car ?
i have a friend who claims that this is how she lost her license, i found it hard to believe. wouldn't just the felon get in trouble? what if you didn't know the person was a felon? i tried ...

Car Accident But No Insurance?
I live in Ohio. My cousin just got in an accident that wasn't his fault. The thing I'm worried about is that there is no insurance on the car. The car is totalled. I was wondering if there ...

Insurance Claim on double yellow lines accident - am I liable?
I unfortunately backed into a car parked on double yellow lines in my village. Can anyone tell me - am I liable for the damage to his car as it is illegal to park on double yellow lines at any time?<...

Is car insurance really necessary?
What if your a student and your driving a car that does not have insurance but you don't crash or nothing bad happens...Do you still get penalized if you do not have insurance? Is it a law?...

Can you tax a car which is insured in your name but registered in someone elses?
The car is registered my grandpa's name, he cannot find the registration doc, it's insured in my name and is MOT...

Got pulled driving mums car,took my docs to police,
THEY SAID THAT IM NOT COVERED EVEN THOUGH IM FULLY COMP ON MY CAR.I HAD TO GO TO COURT WHERE I EXPLAINED THAT I WAS ALWAYS A NAMED DRIVER AND THAT I ONLY TOOK MYSELF OFF MY MUMS INSURANCE BECAUSE THE ...

Must driving offences more than 3 years old be declared when applying for insurance?
speeding points etc are valid on your license for three years, must be shown for four years but after that can be cleaned off your license. Insurance companies ask for 5 years of information though ...

I just knocked a brick wall over in my car...is it worth claiming on my insurance?
I've also damaged my bumper(ford focus) How much will my insurance go up next year etc? I'm trying to work out if I'm better off paying for all the damage myself
Additional D...

Does anyone know of a really cheap car insurer for new drivers?

Ive lost my learner driver licence help please uk only!?
hi was wondering if you could advise me what im to do.ive had a provisional drivers licence for approx 5 yrs .i now want to learn to drive so i obviosly need it and cant think for the life of me ...

Had auto accident backing out of drive ins cancel 2 wks prior-(new car), got bid to fix now they want to sue?
they wanted $1,250 in four days i told her i have kids and cannot afford that right away, then she said she could press charges on me after to speaking with the prosecuting attorney this has not even ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links