Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Insurance & Registration

What is the procedure to cancel registration in website bharatmatrimony.com ?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is the procedure to cancel registration in website bharatmatrimony.com ?

CA pp jain
Rating
To delete your profile:

Login using your "Matrimony ID" and "Password".

Select the "Delete Profile" option under "Profiles" section in the left navigation and enter the reason for deletion.

Click on the "Yes" button. Your profile will be deleted immediately.

Note that profiles once deleted cannot be restored or reactivated.

Good Luck..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Book Value or Damages?
I recently Rear-ended a car, the repairs to the other person's car (who is uninsured) total around 4000 dollars, which i think is rediculous when the car's book value is 2000 dollars. If ...

What can I do about my car registration renewal?
I have the renewal bill for $190 it's dues on the 16th/Friday. I don't have that money now. I will have it on the 24th. I know that the charge a lot for late renewals. Should I just write a ...

Getting My License Back?
I had my IL driver's license suspended about 5 months ago. While it was suspended it expired. Will the government give my expired license back or do I have to go reapply for another one?
A...

If im am 17 and im in alberta do i have to wait a year to get my lisence or can i get it in 6 months?

Can an auto insurance company deny a claim?
I had an accident last week for which I was not at fault. The police department clearly agreed with me and they gave the traffic ticket to the other driver for reckless driving. I filed a claim with ...

How old do you have to be to drive out of state?
i want to drive to california from ohio for spring break. by next spring break i will have had my licence for 3 months. can i drive out of state or no? kee in mind i will have my ...

Will they repo my car if i got wrecked my car without insurance?
it was only my car that was in the accident. i slid on ice and fell into a ditch....

I am licensed to drive but don't have a car or insurance .?
If I drive my live in daughters car will any accident be covered .?...

Can I Take the California Driving Test if....?
1. I'm 17 1/2
2. My is permit expired
3. I don't have an appointment

I figure that I'll have to make an appointment, but what I really want to know is if I can ...

Other than the DMV and OMV websites for Louisiana, where can I find a study guide for the D.L. test?
There are no study guides posted on the Louisiana DMV or OMV websites, and I have been referred to their websites countless times at their offices. Where else can I find a study guide for the written ...

Can london ambulance drivers use lights and sirens when not on a call ?

Can I insure someone else's leased car?
I am assuming a lease of a BMW. The lease transfer is not yet complete (and is taking forever). The current lessee has offered to let me take the car early. Can I insure the car, or could i be ...

What happens if i wrecked my car into a ditch, i dont have insurance and i still owe on the car?
can i get it fixed? or am i stuck with a car payment for a car i cant drive?...

How is insurance on a motorcycle or moped judged?
is it mainly on the size of the engine? or is it on looks of the bike?...

What if i get into an accident in my car and i have not paid it off yet, and i do not have car insurance?

I am turning 16 this December and want to know if i would get my g1 license when i am 16 or when i am 18?
and would i get the g2 license after 8 ...

Can i show my ID card at the DMV if i dont have my social?
Im in California. I went a while ago to take my permit test. (im 20) They said i needed my social with me but i cant find it. so i couldnt take it. I misplaced it. but i didnt let them know i had my I...

Auto Insurance Increase?
My family lives in New Mexico and my son is planing on moving to Arizona I want to keep him on my insurance but when he changes his drivers license to the state of Arizona will my insurance go up?...

Weird Yellow Pickup Truck?
What is the name and company that manufactures those weird cars that look like a pod in the front and have a long bed behind it? They look like a weird pickup truck.... I have only seen them in ...

Why did my insurance go up when I filed a claim for stolen vehicle?
I had my vehicle stolen and they paid it out already. Now my insurance went up? It wasn't my fault i thought it would go under comprehensive?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links